The foreigners and karaoke

Dreams can come true

Hana's POV*

 

Our shift just ended. Anyu already left in the afternoon,since she had some meeting. Me,Su Hee and Kyung Soon were closing the cafe.

"Thank you for helping me girls.Can you fill in your shifts in the staff room,so I'll know when your coming to work." Kyung Soon said. We nodded and went to the staff room.

"Wow,I actually worked for my own money.Wow." Su Hee said as she shook her head in disbelief.

"But I thought you were a daughter of a rich family...Why won't you ask money from your parents?" I asked and Su Hee looked serious.

"They think I'm going to the uni.I told them that I only need money once a month for food and stuff.But I always use it too quickly for shopping.I admit,I have a problem." She said as she placed her apron on a hook.She turned to me,smiling.

"But as long as I can last till the end of this month,I can survive,since my parents give me money in the beginning of the month." She said,while doing the 'fighting' fist.

I smiled at her and nodded.

"What are the younger ones doing?" Su Hee said referring to Mina and Hye Min. I shurugged my shoulders.

"Weren't you with them?" 

"Uhh...Oh yeah...They're probably at the dorm." Su Hee said.I placed my apron on a hook also and took my bag.

"Are you coming home today?" Su Hee asked me.I nodded and she smiled.

"Alright.Let's buy some food on the way home,since our fridge is empty." Su Hee said and I nodded.We marked our shifts.

"Are you girls ready to leave?" Kyung Soon said as she looked at our shift list.We nodded and she smiled at us.

"Ok.See you tomorrow."Kyung Soon said.We bowed and left.

 

 

 

"Ok.I think this is enough food for now." Su Hee said as we were waiting for our turn at the cash register.

"50,000 won,please." The clerk said. Su Hee looked at me smiling.

"Unnie...I thought you were going to pay...I don't have any money on me...At least not enough for that..." I said and her smile faded.

"I don't have any money either..." She said while gritting her teeth. We were just smiling at the clerk and she smiled back.

"50,000 won,please." She repeated.

"Uhh...Look here...Could we..like..pay later..maybe?" Su Hee said and the clerk smiled.

"Miss...This is a super market.You have to pay either with cash or a card.There isn't any 'pay later' option." She said and Su Hee squinted her eyes at her.

"Look here.Don't give me that attitude....I'll knock your----" Su Hee started to threaten the clerk,but I covered .

"I'm sorry.We'll just return these----" I said and suddenly a red haired boy handed the clerk money.

"I'll pay for them." He said with an accent and smiled at the clerk,who blushed and nodded slightly.

"Yah.We don't need your money." Su Hee said and looked like she was about to attack to poor guy,but I stopped her.

"Unnie...We got the food...Don't be so rude and thank him...." I whispered and Su Hee sighed annoyedly.

"Fine.Thanks for paying..." Su Hee said as I packed the food.

"Cheon-man-ne-yo." The boy answered 'You're welcome.'.He payed for his water and helped me pack and we left the market.

 

"You're not from here are you?" Su Hee asked the guy.

"Yes.I'm from Japan." He answered.

"Ah,sou desu ka?" I said 'Is that so?'. He looked at me surprised and then he nodded.

"Anata wa nihongo o hanasaremasuka?" He asked me if I speak Japanese,in which I nodded to.

"Wowowowow....Hold on...You speak Japanese too?" Su Hee asked me.

"Yeah.I was in to Japan for many years and learned the language." I answered and Su Hee scoffed.

"You sure are a multi-talent person..." She said as she pointed at a bench at a park. "Let's go there." 

 

"Anata no namae wa nan desu ka?" I asked him what his name was.

"Watanabe Hiro.Demo,yokattara Hiro yonde kudasai." He said he prefers if we call him Hiro.I nodded and translated to Su Hee.

"Anata no namae wa?" He asked us our names.

"Watashi wa Jung Hana desu.To watashino tomodachi no namae wa Park Su Hee desu." I told our names and he smiled.

"Why are you in Korea?" Su Hee asked.

"Ah...I'm going to start in the u---un---" He puffed his cheeks while he was thinking.

"University?" Su Hee said,annoyed.

"Hai." He answered.

"Hai?" Su Hee asked with a questioning voice.

"It's Japanese for yes." I said and Su Hee nodded.

"Anyway...We'll pay you the money later...How about...You'll eat with us..That is if you haven't eaten yet..." Su Hee said and Hiro looked at me,confused.How is he going to survive in the uni without knowing the language?....Speaking of uni...I have to think about where I'll enroll...

"Ah..Nanika tabetai desu ka?" I asked him If he'd like something to eat.

"Doko ni?" He asked where.

"Wataachi no ie kara desu." I told him 'At our place'.He smiled and nodded.

"Hai.Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" He said 'Please take care of me'.I nodded at Su Hee and she told us to follow her.

 

 

Hiro's POV*

 

These girls were so nice.I'm glad I could help them.

We arrived at ome kind of an appartment building. Su Hee opened the door and a short black haired girl came rushing to the door and she was smiling widely at the girls.She then noticed me and she looked very confused.She said something to the girls and they nodded in respone.Then she called for someone.

A taller girl,with long black hair came and she looked at me with a poker face.The short one linked her hands to hers.

She has sad eyes... I thought when I looked at the taller,black haired girl.

 

Hye Min's POV*

 

We were watching the TV with Mina unnie.Su Hee unnie went out to meet Hana unnie.We have just been sitting here,watching TV.She has eaten carrots all day and I have been drinking strawberry milk all day.

We heard the door open.It was already 9 PM.

Mina unnie stood up quickly and ran to the door.

"Your friend?" She asked.

So we have guests at this hour? I thought.

"Minnie-ah,come here." Mina unnie calls me by that nickname...Sigh...

I stood up and walked to the others.Mina unnie linked her hands with mine and I noticed a red haired guy.He kept staring at me,which annoyed me.

"Let's say hi Minnie-ah." Mina unnie said and we bowed to the guy.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Mina imnida.This is Hye Min aka Minnie.What's your name?" 

"Ah..Hiro.." The guy answered. 

"He's Japanese." Hana unnie said as she and Su Hee unnie carried the groceries to the kitchen.

"Ooh.That's cool!" Mina unnie said. Hiro nodded and smiled at her.

"The poor guy doesn't speak Korean much..." Su Hee unnie said as she scoffed.Hana unnie punched her arm lightly.

"Hiro's gonna eat with us." Su Hee unnie said as she motioned Hiro to go sit on our couch.Hiro bowed and sitted on our couch awkwardly.

Mina unnie dragged me to the kitchen with her.

"Guys...Care to explain why there is a Japanese guy in our dorm?" Mina unnie asked.

"He payed for our groceries." Su Hee unnie said and ordered Hana to cook us something to eat.

"We didn't have enough money on us so he volunteered to pay and this is our way to thank him.Ok?" She continued and Mina unnie nodded with a smile.

 

 

At the dinner table Hiro's chopsticks grabbed everything in a speed of light and the rest of us just kept staring at him.He ate so fast and he kept grabbing more food.

Our members looked at each other and then at him again.He stopped eating fast and then stopped completely.

"Ah...Uhh...Bianhe...Uhh...I should stop eating..." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"When did you eat the last time? Last year?" Su Hee unnie asked sarcastically.He chuckled.

"You can eat all you want,don't worry.But at least let us get some food too..." She continued and Hiro bowed his head.

"Yes,I'm sorry." He said as he stuffed more food in his mouth again.

 

I reached out for some kimchi and when I was about to put it in my mouth,I felt like someone was watching me.I raised my head and noticed that Hiro kept staring at me,without blinking and he just kept eating.

He made me feel uncomfortable.

I looked at him disgusted,then looked away and ate the kimchi.

Suddenly the door bell rang and since I'm the youngest,I went to open the door.

SHINee oppas were greeting me with wide smiles,waiting for me to let them in.I just kept staring at them and they at me.

"So...Minnie-ah...You gonna let us in?" Jonghyun oppa said.

"Minnie-ah?" I said and the SHINee members looked at Jonghyun oppa with a questioning face.

"Mina-ah told me to call her that..." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Come in." I said before going back to my members to finish my food. The guys came in and when they noticed Hiro,they all stopped moving and stared at him.

 

Hana's POV*

 

SHINee came over and when they noticed Hiro all of them looked at him without moving.When Hiro noticed them,still mouth full of food,he smiled at them and looked at them with wide puppy eyes.

SHINee slowly turned to look at me.I avoided their stares and drank my cola.

I could regonize Key's annoyed sigh...

 

Key's POV*

 

We came to check on Hana,since she looked sick yesterday,but when we walked in,we see some random red head guy,eating with them and he smiled at us.

We looked at Hana questionably,since the other girls were too concentrated on the food.She tried to avoid our stares,which annoyed me.

I dragged her to us and she looked at me little angry.

"Do you feel any better? Do you still have a fever? Did you take medecine? Did you rest? Did you---" 

"Wowowowow,Kibum-ah.Relax!Let her answer first!" Jonghyun said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not sick." Hana answered and looked confused.

"Yes you were...You had a fever..." Taemin said and Hana shook her head.

"Nope." She then smiled at us.Suddenly the red head guy walked next to her.He bowed to us and smiled.

"Hana-chan,gochisosama!" The guy thanked Hana for the food. So...He's Japanese?

What is he doing here? And why is he here? I thought.

"Oh,this is Hiro.Hiro,these guys are our friends Key,Jonghyun,Minho,Taemin and Onew." Hana said pointing at each of us at our turn.

He bowed again and looked at us one by one.

Su Hee suddenly popped between us all and leaned on Hiro.

"He can't speak much korean and he eat's a lot like our Hana.Right Hiro?" Su Hee said and Hiro looked confused but he nodded in the end.

"Care to explain why he's here?" I said.

"Sure.He payed for our food." Su Hee said like it wasn't a big deal.

"What?Don't you guys have any money?" I asked and Su Hee shook her head.

"Nope." She said like it was normal to her.I just rolled my eyes.

"Anyways...Why are you guys here?" Su Hee asked.

"We came to check on Hana." Jonghyun hyung said.

"Oh really? Well,now that you did that you can----" Suddenly Su Hee's phone started to ring.

"Yoboseo?....Ah,yeah...Yeah,yeah I remember...." She said,blushing.

"Who's calling her?It's the first time I see her all...Girly..." I said and Hana chuckled a bit.

"That's probably Soh Daejung.They met today at the cafe." Hana said while smiling to Su Hee.

"Soh Daejung?" Minho said.

"Ne.About Jjong-oppa's age.Really handsome guy." Hana said smiling. I cupped her face with my hands.

"Hana.Listen.You will not date anyone before asking me first!Ok?And you have to bring the guy to meet me.Do you understand?" I said and Hana nodded slowly,shocked by my actions.

"Yah,Kibummie.You're not her mom." Jonghyun said.I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

"Hana-chan.Watashi kaitekimasu yo." Hiro said.

"Ne,wakatta.Ikou yo."

"Eeh?Ii desu yo kedo..."

"So desu kedo...Issho ni dekakeyou!" Hana said as she smiled.

"Yah,Hana.What did you say to him?" I asked.

"Oh,he said that he'll go home and I offered to take him." She said as she smiled cutely.

God knows what that Japanese guy will do to her.Hana is too cute for her own good.

"Take someone else with you...Hye Min-ah.Go with your unnie and take care of her." I said to Hye Min.She stared at me emotionless and then sighed.

"Fine." She said as she headed to the door.

"I don't need any help taking him to his home..." Hana said,looking a bit angry.

"Yeah,and no girl takes the guy home.Alone.No one." I said and I could feel the eye rolling in the room.

"Fine.Hiro,let's go." Hana said.

"Yes!" Hiro said as he bowed to us and walked to the door.Hana waved at us and left the house with Hiro and Hye Min.

"You guys can leave now,right?" Su Hee said while eating a piece of a carrot that she stole from Mina.

"No.You still have some left overs.We'll eat first." I said as I made our members sit around the table.

"This isn't a hotel,Kibum-ah..." Su Hee said as she sighed annoyedly.

"I'm too lazy to cook..." I said as Mina gave me my plate.

"What ever..." Su Hee said as she started to text someone.Probably that Soh-what-not.

 

 

G-Dragon's POV*

 

"Maknae...Why did you come with me to take Gaho for a walk again?" I said as me,Gaho and Seungri were walking to a park.It was already pretty late.

"Maybe we'll see some cute girls..." He responded.Only thing I could do was roll my eyes.

"Omo!Hyung!It's that girl!" Seungri said as he pointed forward. I raised my head and noticed two girls reading the same book.

"Who?" I said,not reconizing neither one of them.

"Jung Hana!Your dog savior...Did you already forget?" He said,looking at me disappointed.

"Oh yeah..." I already managed to forget cause of my busy schedule and stress...

"Annyeong!" The maknae said to the girls. Jung looked at us really surprised while the other one didn't seem to care.I looked at the book they had. 'The basics of Japan-Korea-Japan'.  The other girl sighed and looked at Jung.

"Unnie.It's just two idols..."

"Just two idols? Do you know who we are?" Seungri said while doing some pose.

"You're---"

"Ah!Gaho-ah~~" Jung said while crouching and smiling at Gaho.

"Can I pet him?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure."

"Is it your dog?" The other one said as she crouched next to Jung.I think she smiled slightly.

"Yeah.It's a shar pei." I said and the girl looked at me like I was stupid.

"I know.They're from my home country China.I used to own one when I was little." 

"Oh,so you're a real panda bear!" Seungri yelled and smiled a big smile. The girls looked at him funny; Jung worried and the other one disgusted.She stood up,the book still in her hand and sighed.

"Unnie.Let's go." She said as she bowed lightly and walked pass us. Jung,who was still petting Gaho looked confused and stood up.

"Annyeong Gaho!" She said as she ran after the other girl,but quickly stopped.

"Ah...Annyeong G-Dragon-ssi and Seungri-ssi..." She then bowed and catched the other girl.

"I didn't get her name....The chinese girl's name..." Seungri said,looking depressed at the girls. I just shook my head and tried to walk again,but Gaho didn't want to move.

Great.I got two guys I need to drag to the studio now...

"What is it Gaho?" I said as I crouched next to my dog,who like Seungri,kept looking at the girls. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yah,maknae...Let's go..."

"Wait up!!" Seungri said as he ran towards the girls,Gaho following him.I sighed and followed them.

 

Hye Min's POV*

 

"God that was disgusting..." I said trying to shake off the thought of a kpop idol calling me a panda...Hhh...

"I never thought I'd hear someone say that...Most of the girls would faint..." Hana unnie said. I rolled my eyes and opened the book again to read it.

"Why did Hiro give this to me?Doesn't he need this more...?" I said,looking through the pages of the book.

"Maybe so you can both talk in Japanese or something..." Unnie said and smiled at me.I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the book again.

"These are chinese characters...Why are they here?" 

"Japanese use them." I nodded my head slowly.

"Wait up!!"

We turned around to find that Seungri guy running with GD's dog towards us.He panted and unnie crouched to pat Gaho again.

"What's your name?" He said while looking at me smiling.I looked at unnie who just smiled at me.I sighed and looked at Seungri.

"...." I opened the book,trying to search for 'Leave me alone'.

"Hotteoite." Seungri looked shocked and speechless.

"Yah maknae...What are you doing? Let's go...We have to meet the others..." GD said as he walked to us.

An awkward silence.

"Ah...Minnie...Seungri-ssi knows Japanese well..." Unnie said as she stood up awkwardly and bowed to apologize to Seungri.

"I know." I said.

Another awkward silence.Unnie looked at both of us with an really awkward face.

"I'm sorry..." She said bowing multiple times to Seungri,who still just stared at me.

"What happened?" GD asked,looking confused.

"Can we keep going to our home now?" I asked Seungri,who broke in to a smile.

"Wow.You really must want me."

GD punched the back of his head.Unnie looked really shocked and I was fighting not to punch him in the face.

"Yah maknae...Apologize..." He said to Seungri.

"Hey hyung,where are we going to meet the guys?" Seungri asked GD.

"At the recording studio..."

"Do you guys have any friends?" Seungri asked us. Unnie...Don't you dare to tell them...

"Yeah...?" Unnie said innocetly.Seungri smiled widely and placed his hands over unnies shoulders.

"Where are they?" Seungri asked.

"At our house..." Unnie answered,confused.

"Where's your house?" He asked,smiling wider and wider.

"Uhh..." Unnie started to stutter.

"Yah,maknae..." GD said shooking his head.

"Lead the way~~" He said as he started to push unnie towards the way we were walking.

Me and GD looked at them,then at each other,then at them again.We both sighed and walked after them,both of us looking after Seungri,so he wouldn't do anything reckless to unnie...

 

 

Mary Lee's POV*

 

I decided to go visit the girls,but to my disappontment,only Su Hee unnie and Mina were home. Appearently Hana and Minnie (Mina taught me that name) went out to take some guy home...'Long story to explain...' Unnie said.

And I also heard SHINee were here also but they already left.Not that I needed to see them,since I see them everyday now...

We were all sitting on their couch,watching an interview of 2NE1,when suddenly the door bell rang.

"Aigoo...They have their keys...Are they that lazy?Aish..." Su Hee unnie said as she stood up and walked to the door.

 

Su Hee's POV*

 

These kids honestly...

"Yah.Next time if you won't take your keys,I'll leave you outside and---" When I opened the door,I found Seungri and G-Dragon,along with his dog,smiling at me.

"Annyeong!" Seungri said.

I closed the door with a slam.

OMG.What was in Hana's food? Or Mina's carrots?Am I seeing things now?

"Unnie?What's wrong?" Mina said as she and Mary Lee came to the door.

I stared at them,sighed and opened the door again.

"Do you see the same thing as me?" I said while pointing at the visitors.

"Omo." Was their response as they stared at the 2 members of BIGBANG. 

"Are you girls busy?" Seungri asked us.

"Uh.........No?" I said,still super confused and surprised.

"Good.You girls are coming with us then~~" Seungri said,winking at us. I saw Hye Min rolling her eyes and sighing.

"Uhh---Ok...?" I said,looking at my members and Mary Lee,who still looked really confused.

And that's how we ended up at YG.

 

 

Taeyang's POV*

 

"They're late...Again..." Daesung said while playing with a Doraemon-key chain of his.

"We came here to listen to Jiyong's new song's demo and he isn't even here.He said he'd bring sweets and that's pretty much the only reason I'm still here this late." TOP hyung said.

"I'm just eager to find out what it sounds like,since I'm going to be in it." I said,smiling lightly. They both chuckled and then the door opened.

"Ladies and gentlemen...Well,mostly gentlemen...Only gentlemen...I'm here,so don't worry..." Our maknae said as he and Jiyong came in along with Gaho.

"Hahaha...Why are you guys so serious?" He continued while grinning widely.

"You're late." TOP hyung said,poker faced.

"Sorry...We had a complication along the way." Jiyong said while looking at Seungri,shaking his head.

"What complication?" I asked.

"Something called 'the maknae'." Jiyong said and Seungri responded with an eye roll.

"Anyway..I brought somethi---no---someones to cheer you up..." Seungri said as he opened the door again. 

A read headed girl peeked through the door,looking around the studio then at us,one by one.She then looked behind her,said something and 4 more girls stepped in the room.

"Ah.Annyeong..."She said and bowed and the rest of the girls bowed as well.We stood up and bowed also.

TOP hyung motioned Seungri and Jiyong to join us.

"Who are they?" He asked Seungri,who just smiled widely.

"Those,hyung,are a new girl rookie group..Well minus the pink haired one.She's the SHINee's stylist.And that one over there..." He said while pointing to a tall black haired girl.

"...Is my future girlfriend...My panda..." Jiyong slapped his arm.

"Maknae...There you go again...You are too big of a playboy..." He said as the maknae rolled his eyes.

"Oh you watch me.She'll be mine by the end of this month." Seungri said as he smiled a huge grin and winked.

We all rolled our eyes.

"Sure she will...." I said and Seungri glared at me.

"Oh...We'll see..." He responded,acting all mighty.

"So...Uhh...Why did you invite us here?" We all looked at the red haired girl. The other girls were linked in each other's arms and looking around the studio.

"How about we go somewhere?" Seungri suggested.

"Weren't we supposed to listen to Jiyong hyung's new single?" Daesung said and Jiyong glared at him.

"Oh...You're coming out with a new song?" The shortest one asked and everyone looked at GD,except for Hana.She didn't know where to look.I don't think she was listening....

"Hh...Yeah...Next month..." Jiyong replied.

"What's the name of it?" A pink haired girl asked.

"I think I'll just keep it as a secret for now..." Jiyong replied.

"Mary Lee,you told me to come here...?" Behind the girls came another foreigner,a short one with black hair.

"Anyu?How?When?Why?" Hana said,looking surprised.

"You're name sounds familiar..." Jiyong said in english.

"Well,I sure don't know you though and----" She responded,but quickly was distracted by Gaho,who ran to her,happily.

"Oh!Gaho!" She said as she lifted him from the ground and hugged him.

"I thought,since GD-oppa is stressed out,that you needed someone to take care of your dog for a while,so I called Anyu." The pink haired girl said in english.

"Oh!So you're GD.Yeah,sure.It's fine by me." Anyu said.Jiyong seemed to doubt for a while,but then finally agreed.

"Ok.Fine.Take good care of the guy." Jiyong said and the Anyu nodded.

"I will.But I gotta go now,I have to design some clothes.I'll take Gaho with me." Anyu said as she bowed and left.

"You're welcome." The pink haired girl said to Jiyong,smiling.

"So...You invited us here...What do you want to do?" The red haired girl asked Seungri,who smirked at the girls and leaned on the pink haired and Hana's shoulders.

"Well...Where do you ladies want to go? We can go anywhere you want to..." He said,while winking to this 'panda' girl,who responded with an eye roll.

"What about Jiyong's song?" TOP hyung asked.

"It can wait.So...Where do you wanna go,Hana-bunny?" Hana responded with a glare of confusion.

"B-bunny?" She said,stuttering.

"You're naming us by animals now?" The red haired girl asked.

"Yeah.You're a...Uhh...I'll leave you last..." He then looked at the shortest girl.

"You're a puppy/a doggy..." He then looked at the pink haired girl.

"You're a cat..." He then looked at the red headed girl again.

"You're a...uh...a..." Seungri tried really hard to think of something,but the red headed girl stopped him.

"Never mind.It was stupid of me to ask you..." She said,rolling her eyes.

"Let's go to a karaoke." The shortest one of them said.We all looked at her,with mixed reactions. Besides her,Seungri,the red and pink haired girls were excited.The rest of us weren't.

"What about my song,maknae-ah?" Jiyong said.

"Let's do it some other time!" He said as he started to push Hana and the 'panda' girl out the door.

"Let's go!" He yelled. The girls followed eagerly,while the rest of us were just standing there,very confused.

I guess were going to a karaoke with a bunch of girls we just met.

I wonder how this will turn out?

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for +1000 views!! :D ;3;

That's a lot!

Saranghae<3<3

Love: Author-nim~~