Money,and a lot of it

Dreams can come true

Hana's POV

It was 5 AM. I woke up,got dressed and packed a sandwich to go. I was going to look for a job,or maybe 2.

I grabbed my keys,and headed out. I didn't want to tell Mary Lee about my problems,so I didn't tell her where I went.

I was walking around Seoul,waiting for the stores to open. I couldn't sleep last night,and I really needed some air as quickly as possible. I sighed and looked at the sky. It looked rainy. I was just walking all around the place. Time went by quickly. It was already 8 AM. when I looked at the time on my phone. Then Mary Lee called me. I muted my phone and ignored her call.

I went to every possible shop,restaurant,boutiques,anything,but they didn't want me.

I didn't know korean that well yet,and I was too shy for customer service,anyway. It was now 12.

Mary Lee called again.She was probably on her lunch brake.. I muted my phone again. I sighed and decided to take a brake. I went to a park and sitted on a bench. I ate my sandwich and relaxed. I watched as the kids were playing,old people feeding some birds,and teenager couples walking together and adults with their dogs.Mary Lee called me again.

I motivated myself to keep looking for jobs.No one wanted me.Mary Lee kept calling me. It was already pretty late. About 9PM. It started raining. My friend,Anyu called me. I haven't talked to her for a while. I smiled and answered her.

"Hi!" I said in a cheery voice,hoping she wouldn't notice,that I was tired and unhappy.

"Hi. You seem happy.." She said. I hummed in response.

"Look...I need some money.." She said and I was in shock. Her parents were billionaires.They are the owners of the 'Marumi Group'. How on earth did she need money?

"Wh--what?" I said,my voice was trembeling. She laughed.

"Pfft..Just kidding! Don't freak out. Your parents need money,don't they?" She asked.How did she know?

"Yeah,and I'm broke as..well..very broke.." I said and tried to laugh. 

"Maybe I should help you,and give you a present.." She said,and I smiled.

"Like what? Diamonds,rubys,gold? Which one?" I said and laughed. I really wish she could give me something like that.

"No...Something better!" She said. Better than diamonds,rubys and gold? What on earth would that be?

"Really? Like what?" I asked her.

"Like myself!" A petite girl hopped in front of me. It was Anyu,with her black clothes and luggages. My eyes opened wide.

"I don't need something so useless..."I said and we both cracked up. 

"I missed you!" I said and went for a hug.

"I missed you too,but not that much..."She said and pushed me away. We both laughed again. She wanted to stay at my place,even though I doubted it for a while,in the end,I agreed.

We arrived at the house,but I noticed,that Mary Lee wasn't home.Anyu looked around,her face full of disgust.

"Why is this place...all....pink?" She said and went to my room. She sighed and couldn't take it.

"I'm going to wash my face in the bathroom."She said and went in. Moments later she came out,pissed. 

"PINK TOILET PAPER?! PINK?! TOILET?!PAPER?! WHAT?!?!" She yelled and took her luggages.

"No way I'm going to stay in here..." She said and opened the door to go outside.

"But I thought you said,that all the hotels were booked?" I asked and ran after her. We arrived at a 5-star hotel. She went directly to the receptionist.

"I would like to buy your hotel,please." Anyu said. My eyes widened and so did the receptionists.

"P-pardon?" he said. My friend rolled her eyes.

"Are you deaf? You heard what I said."She answered.

"I'm afraid we can't do that,miss..."He answered and shook his head. Anyu made a 'tsk' sound.

"Don't you know,who I am?" Anyu said and the receptionist shook his head. She tsked again.

"Does the name 'Marumi Group' ring a bell?" She said and was tapping her leg. His eyes opened wide. 

"Oh,I deeply apologize,miss!" He said and bowed.

"Yeah,that's right. Now,can I get a room,or not? Or would you rather have me by this whole hotel,and kick the other guests out?" Anyu said. The receptionist nodded and told her,that her room is on the top floor,with a king sized room. Anyu smiled satisfied and thanked the receptionist. The bag carrier came and took her bags to her room. Before she went after him,she turned to me,and gave me money.

"I can't give you more than this.." She said and gave me 4000 dollars. My eyes widened.

"T-this is too much! Take 3000 back.."I said and tried to give 3000 back,but she wouldn't accept it.

"I don't want to carry them anymore. They're heavy..." She said and smiled.

"You can come eat here for free,if you don't have enough money for food.Oh and,if you won't transfer 2000 thousand for both of your parents,I'll kill you..." She said and waved as she walked to the elevator.

"Why won't you trust me with money?" I yelled after her.

"Because you always wasted them on manga books..."She said and the elevator's door closed. I smiled and sighed. 

I would transfer these tomorrow. As I walked home,I walked by Kyung Soon's coffee house. It was already closed,because it was 11 PM. As I opened the door to our appartment,I saw Mary Lee watching the TV. She turned to look at the door,and then she stared me with a death-stare.

"Where were you?" She asked me. I placed my bag and keys on the kitchen counter and sitted next to Mary Lee.

"I met Anyu,remember her?" I said and she nodded. Looked like she was relieved.

"I thought you died..."She said and laughed. She looked back at the TV,Super Junior were performing.

"I was at this recording today." She said and pointed at the screen.

"I didn't know they air this things so fast..." I said and looked at the TV.

"They don't..I'm surprised as well." She said and stared at the screen and then she stood up and copied their moves. I laughed at her. She pouted and seated back down.

"Where were you at 9PM?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled. 

"I got a phone call,and went to tell Kyung Soon about it." She said."I got transferred from Super Junior."She said and pouted. She wasn't with them for that long. 

"Who did you get transferred to?"I asked her and she smiled.

"To SHINee~~"She said and clapped her hands together. I had my mouth shaped like 'o'. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading~~

Plz comment and subscribe! :D