I'm not famous...

Dreams can come true

"Who are you texting to?" I asked Mary Lee as we were sitting in the bus.

"To everyone I know!" She said. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Why?" I asked and she winked at me.

"So they'll know about your magazine photoshoot." She answered and kept texting.

"Just tell the whole world while your at it..." I said sarcastically.

"I would,if I could~~" She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"By the way,where did your brother go? He didn't come back yesterday..." I said and Mary Lee placed her finger on her chin,cutely.

"I think he went to film something after your photoshoot." She answered and looked at me.

"Does MBALQ know about your photoshoot?" Mary Lee asked and I shook my head.

"Well,I'm sure they'll know sooner or later..." Mary Lee replied and stood up.

"Come on,it's our stop." She said. She wasn't even holding on to anything. How does she do that? I mean,we are on a bus,right?

 

We walked for a long time to SHINee's dorm.

Wait...Neither Mary Lee or SHINee now about my feet,right? How am I gonna hide it? My feet are full of gauzes.And my socks aren't that long to hide them. 

Oh boy,my problems sure are the worst....Krhm...That was sarcasm by the way...

 

"Hana-ah..You still awake?" Mary Lee said and waved her hand in front of my eyes. Did I zone out again?

"Hm..Yeah.." I answered and nodded. Mary Lee started to smirk.

"How would you react if..Hmm...BIGBANG's G-Dragon would ask you out on a date after he sees you on that magazine?" Mary Lee said and I tripped by my own legs.

"You ok?" Mary Lee said and helped me to get up.

"Unnie,that was not funny!" I yelled and she just chuckled. 

"I wonder if we'll ever meet BIGBANG and 2NE1? Oh! And Se7en-oppa!" Mary Lee said started to spin in circles. I just rolled my eyes.

"When are we going to arrive?" I asked and Mary Lee stopped and looked around.

"Um...I think we got out of the bus too early or walked the wrong way..." She said and I face palmed myself.

"Unnie...You can't be serious..." I said and Mary Lee shrugged her shoulders and looked around again. 

"Do you have any idea where to go?" Mary Lee asked me. I blinked my eyes slowly.

"Are you serious? I'm the master of getting lost and dissapearing..." I said and Mary Lee pouted. 

"Maybe we should ask someone?" Mary Lee said and started to walk again.

"Oh? Like 'Excuse me? Do you know where SHINee lives?'" I said and Mary Lee punched my arm.

"I get it,I get it..It was just a joke..." Mary Lee said.

"I think that's their dorm!" Mary Lee said and started running. I don't know how she could do it with her pink lolita shoes,with huge platforms..I followed her and I think she was right. This was SHINee's dorm. Mary Lee knocked on the door. Seconds later Minho opened the door.

"Thank you for coming..And sorry for troubling you..." Minho said and motioned us to come in.

"They're still in their rooms..." Minho said and motioned us to sit on their couch.

"I saw your pictures too. You looked very pretty." Minho said and gave us some juice.

"Thank you..." I said tried not to blush. Minho stood up and sighed.

"I'll tell them you are here...Please be warned---" He said and walked to the guys rooms.

"Don't worry! I'll protect you!" Mary Lee said and winked at me.

"Yeah...sure unnie.." I said. We heard a lot of noises coming from the SHINee's rooms,and Minho came out.

"They're coming soon.They have to get dressed." He said and we nodded. My phone peeped. I got many messages...Probably from the idols...Sigh...

Suddenly the SHINee's room doors opened with a bam. Key was the first one to walk,well actually,he was running,towards me and then he looked at my feet.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FEET?!" He yelled and now everyone was staring at them.

"N-nothing..." I said and he was squinting his eyes at me.

"We brought your facials back..."Mary Lee said and swinged a paper bag that had Key's facials in it. But Key didn't care,and took the magazine out and showed me a picture of it. 

photo suzyme_zpsc66b3686.jpg

"Who is this girl?" Key asked. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Me---" I said and Key sighed an annoyed sigh.

"Where did our shy girl go to?" He asked.

"Well...We did solo shots and I didn't know how to pose..."I said and scratched the back of my head shyly.

"What's wrong with the picture,oppa?" Mary Lee said.Key was quiet.

"Nothing...I was just asking..." Key said and let the next one ask me something,which was Jjong-oppa.

 

"Hana-ah...Do you have bigger pictures? Like a poster one? You look so cute in these! You really look like an angel in this one!" Jjong-oppa said and he showed me the picture.

photo suzyangel_zpsf4880e4e.jpg

Mary Lee kicked his leg and dragged him to a corner.

"You stay there and re-think of your words,oppa!" Mary Lee said and came to sit next to me again. I could see Minho rolling his eyes.

 

Then was Taemin. He was just pouting and showed me the page of the wedding dress. I sighed and Taemin was just staring at me.

"Yah,Taeminnie...Say something or move!" Mary Lee said and Taemin sighed and crouched in front of me and leaned on my legs.

"Hana-ah...Why?" He asked and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Oppa...It was either that or a bikini..." I said and Taemin's eyes widened.

"That was a wise choice Hana-ah..."Key said and Mary Lee nodded in agreement.

"Ok,Taeminnie,move. Next~~" Taemin moved out the way and it was Onew's turn.

There was a really long and awkward silence.

"Yah,oppa! Either say something or let's go to work!" Mary Lee said and Onew started to look through the magazine.

"You look like yourself on this one..." He said and showed me a picture. 

photo ee780b0b-4908-4688-b54a-d115145dbbbb_zps3778cba7.jpg

Not sure what he meant by it but I nodded and thanked him.

"Good,can we go now?" Minho asked and the others nodded and we left and went by their van.

 

During the way to SM,Jjong-oppa and Key kept talking about the pictures,Minho didn't care at all,and Taemin and Onew  were just quiet and playing with their phones.

 

We finally arrived and SHINee exited first,then Mary Lee and me hanging on her arm. I didn't want anyone to talk about the pictures anymore...I'm way too shy for that.

"Oh!Hana-ah!"....Too late...

I saw Luhan and Tao walking to us.

"We saw your pictures! You looked so pretty!" Luhan said and Tao nodded.

"Ni hao,I'm Tao." Tao said and bowed. I bowed too and I was still hanging on Mary Lee's hand.

"You modeled with many idols,huh?" Luhan said and tilted his head cutely. Only thing I could do is nod and smile awkwadly.

"Yah,Hana-ah! Stop clinging on me,I have to go to work!" Mary Lee said and got out of my grip. She then pushed SHINee somewhere,and I was now left alone with Luhan and Tao. Fantastic...Can I die now?

"So.Do you have anything to do now? You can hang out with us! EXO-M that is. EXO-K has a show to be in." Luhan said and Tao just nodded.

I was just staring at them awkward,not moving nor blinking.

"Guys? What are you doing? Oh,Hana-ah! I saw your pictures,why didn't you tell us about it earlier?" Kris said. He came with Xiu Min,Lay and Chen. Thye all bowed and I was just awkwardly jiggling aroud. Don't know if I was trying to bow or nod...

"We just asked her to join us,since we were just going to practice." Luhan said and Kris nodded.

"No can do." Yuri-unnie was leaning on my head.

"We want to hang out with her..." She said and I saw rest of SNSD too. WHAT I DON'T EVEN---Can I just go home?

"But we asked her first..." Luhan pouted. No,I want to go home...

"Are your feet better?" Sunny-unnie asked. I nodded.

"Why?What's wrong with her feet?" Kris asked. Sunny-unnie looked at,if I wanted for them to know. I shook my head,though it was hard,since Yuri-unnie was still leaning on my head.

"It's a secret~~But you can't have her,since she's coming with us!" Sunny-unnie said.

"No she's not..." We turned around and saw f(x). Oh,great...What now?

"We haven't even talked to her,not even once...You guys have already danced with her." Victoria said and pointed at EXO-M.

"And you guys have danced with her too.." Victoria said and pointed at SNSD. Yuri-unnie letted go of my head.

"Not all of us!Besides,we didn't get to be with her that long at all,like about 10 minutes!" Yuri-unnie said.

"Same here..."Kris said. The EXO-M members nodded. 

 

Ok,perfect time to run away,while they are 'arguing'.I backed away slowly and the turned around and started to run.

I ran out of SM as fast as I could with my sore feet.

I reached the bus stop and took it to Kyung Soon's cafe. What's with the idols?

 

 

As I opened the cafe's door people looked at me and smiled. Okey dokey,just walk to the counter,where Kyung Soon is...smirking...Oh God..

"Annyeong unnie..." I said as I seated. She was just smiling and pulled out the magazine from under the counter,and showing me a picture from it.

"Well well well...What is this?" She said.

"Looks to be a magazine of some kind..." I responded.

"And?"Kyung Soon said.

"It looks nice...What do you want me to say?" I said and Kyung Soon leaned on the counter.

"So many hot idols and you didn't even tell me about it..." Kyung Soon said and pouted.

"Excuse me,unnie?" I looked next to me and saw a girl that looked like a high schooler.

"Yes..?" I said. She gave me a pen and a little notebook.

"Can I have your autograph?" She said. I blinked my eyes and my mouth opened really open.

"Wha--what? Me? But I'm not someone famous though..." I said and tried to give her the pen and the notebook back,but she gave them to me again.

"Please unnie..." She said and placed the pen in my hand and smiled. I looked at the notebook. I don't know how to sign this...

I'll just scribble something and give it to her... And so I did. I gave them back to her and she bowed and smiled a happy smile and went to show it off to her friends.

What the hell just happened? I looked at Kyung Soon,who was just smirking.

"Oh,Hana-ah...You're phone is blinking...Seems like I always say this to you..." Kyung Soon said and went to take a customer's order. I looked at my phone. I got messages from Lee Joon,Mir and the idols I modeled with. I deleted the messages.

I think G.O is right. I better cut off my connections with the idols. I said bye to Kyung Soon and took my headphones from my bag and started to listen to BIGBANG's Fantastic Baby. 

You gotta love the song,especially the boom shakalaka part. I always say it out loud,but this time,I tried not to since I was in public and didn't want people to stare at me...More than they already were.

 

I wonder if I should stop seeing SHINee too? And Mary Lee? And just move to the hotel where Anyu is.

Yah,Hana,just focus on crossing this road here.

 

I saw a dog with a leash,but no owner,running across the road,the light was still red.I looked at both sides and started running to get it off the road,so it wouldn't get hurt. I hugged it and closed my eyes,hoping for the best.

I heard cars screeching and then complete silence. I opened my eyes and saw people rushing to me and asking me if I was ok. I looked at my self. No injuries,no bruises. Then I looked at the dog,who was just wagging his tail while his tongue was out. I sighed and stood up,apoligizing to the drivers and the other people and walked off with this dog. 

"What am I going to do with you?" Who's are you?" I said as I was crouching and petting the dog.

The dog just barked and looked like it was smiling for a while. I just sighed and stood up to look around. No one seemed to care about this dog.

"Should I take you to my place?" I said as I was walking while carrying the dog. He barked in response and I took it home.

 

 

"Ok.I'm going to go and buy you some food from the shop. Are you waiting here or do you want to come with me and wait outside the shop?" I asked and the dog and it wiggled it's tail and was now next to me.

"I guess you want to come with me,huh?" I put sunglasses and a cap on,so nobody would stare at me anymore...

I took the dog with me to the local shop and tied his leash to a pole close to the shop,so it won't run away again. I guess 'it' was a 'he'..?

 

After I finished the shopping I went to him and he had fallen asleep. He was so cute when he was sleeping!

I patted his head and he woke up,and started to waggle his tail again. I took his leash and started to walk home.

 

I was few blocks away,when I noticed Mir and Lee Joon. I hid in a alleyway,so they wouldn't notice me. Why do I keep running in to MBLAQ? Wait..Why am I hiding? Don't be such a coward,Hana..

I walked out the alleyway and almost ran in to them,but they dodged and kept walking. I look behind me. Seemed like they didn't regonize me...Good..I guess?

I dropped one of my bags and everything started to spread everywhere. No..Not now..Why am I this clumsy?

 

"Here let me help you..." Mir said and gave me some of the dog foods back while Lee Joon was staring at me.

"Thanks..." I said. Oh no..I was too informal and impolite.. Mir kept looking at me,while squinting his eyes. 

"Sorry,I meant thank you very much..." I said and stood up.

"Yah...Do we know you?" Lee Joon finally said and came closer,inches away from my face.

"I-I don't think so...Does your friend have a dog?" I said and shaked the dogs leash. They both looked at the dog and then at me.

"We don't know...Probably not..." Lee Joon said.I nodded and started to walk away backwards and bowed multiple times. They were still looking at me with suspicious eyes,which made me run as fast as I could.

Good job,Hana...You deserve a clap. Sigh.

 

I was now next to Anyu's hotel and I saw her standing in front of the hotel,talking on her phone.

"Anyu!" I yelled and she waved and ended the call.

"Oh,hi." She said.

" Did you finished your work already?" I asked and she motioned me to come in.

"No,not yet,there's still some details I need to work on..." She then stopped and turned around. 

"Who..is..that..cutie? His skin is so perfect and creamy..His eyes are perfect...He is soo adorable..." Anyu said and I turned around too,to see if there was anyone behind us,and there wasn't..Is she ok? I think the sun did something to her...

"What are you talking about...?" I asked as she nealed next to the dog and was now carrying him and twirling around with it.

"Where did you get him?! He's so adorable!!" Anyu said and hugged the dog.

"Yah...You're squeezing him too hard.." I said and took the dog away from her.

"Where did you get him?" Anyu said and kept patting the dogs head.

"I...found him...Kinda--" I said and Anyu looked at me with suspicious eyes.

"Are you taking care of him now?" I nodded and showed the dog food and toys.

"Can..I take care of him...?" Anyu said and did her puppy eyes. I pouted and gave her the dog. She owned many dogs back in the States,so the dog was in good hands.

"But you can't keep him though..." I said and she pouted and rolled her eyes.

"And you gotta look for the real owner by posting flyers..." I said and she pouted again.

"Take good care of fatty fatso..." I said and her eyes looked like they were piercing me.

"He's not fatty fatso...He's a shar pei.." Anyu said and I nodded really quickly. 

Note to self: Don't say bad things about dogs to Anyu..

 

"Alright,well,take care of him,and I'll come to check on him later..." I said and Anyu nodded and talked to the receptionist.

"Oh,by the way...What's with the ugly hat?" Anyu yelled behind me and we both laughed.

"It's a disguise." I said and we both waved at each other.

 

I finally arrived back home. I sitted on the couch and the TV.I decided to watch the news for once..

"This month's Elle-magazine's issue has caused a lot of hate with the netizens,but also love with kpop lovers. 

People have had mixed feeling about this model,Hana Jung,who is new on this industry. Many citizens have called her pretty and lucky,while others call it unfair,that a foreigner looking girl,had a chance to model with so many popular kpop idols and the actor/model Kim Soo Hyun. What do you think Mr.Park?" The woman anchor said.

"Well,I heard she's american,and that someone gave the Elle-magazine the hint about her. And I personally think she's really pretty. And even though many kpop fans,are super jealous about her,because she's just a normal turist,basically,they shouldn't hate on the poor girl. But I also heard,that she has some fans,who respect her and tell her how lucky and pretty she is." The man anchor said. 

"I agree,and now,to the other news." The woman anchor said. I turned off the TV. I closed my eyes and shook my head. Am I going crazy...? There was now a news report of me...Oh God,someone kill me..I can't go out anymore... I got a message from Anyu.

 

From:Anyu

To:Hana

Hi,I saw you on TV,though I couldn't understand,but um...Hope you're ok? This dog is soooooooo cute and he's sleeping right now.

See you soon!

 

Nope I'm not ok...I already have haters...I knew I shouldn't have done it... I sighed and the TV again.

"The famous kpop artist,G-Dragon,has lost his dog today. He asked his fans and the Seoul citizens to help him find him. Here's a picture of him." Huh,he lost his dog...Then the picture of his dog popped up. It looked exactly like the dog I saved today. 

 

Wait...Did I just save G-Dragon's dog...?

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Note! Hana looks like Suzy,except she has green eyes and she's not asian, (of course... o__o)

Anyways,hope you liked it! :D