The party time!!

Dreams can come true

Hana's POV*

 

I was shopping for tonight with Hye Min and it was really awkward since I'm a shy person and she's a quiet person.

"Sooooo....Is there something special you want?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"These are fine." She said as she showed me a white dress and a black jacket.

photo hyemindress_zps16df2e01.jpg

"Ok.Now for me...Hmm..." Suddenly Hye Min shoved me a white dress.photo hanadress_zps7ff341c1.png

"There.Now shoes and lets go." She said as she walked to the shoe department.I ran after her and she already had 2 pairs of shoes and she shoved me on of them.

photo beigeheels_zps2988d0b8.jpg

She also had a beautiful black ones.photo blackheels_zpsb60cb213.jpg

"There.Now let's go back home." She said as she started walking to the cash register.

That was fast....

 

After a while we arrived home where Mina was already with her dress and shoes on. photo minadress_zps7dba7da5.jpg

photo pinkheels_zpscb8d45eb.png

"Oh you came! Do I look pretty?" She said as she turned around and back again doing a pose. Me and Hye Min nodded and she went through our shopping bags.

"Oooh~~Pretty!" She said as she smiled.

"Where's Su Hee unnie?" I asked and Mina shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know...But when she goes shopping it takes a really long time..." She said as she shook her head.

"But it is already 5 PM.Didn't you say,that she wanted to practice songs for each of the groups that are coming?" I said and she nodded.

"Don't worry,we still have time!" Mina said as she seated on the couch and turned the TV on. Hye Min went to change. Before I did also,Mina stopped me.

"Unnie...Your going to debut,right?" 

I honestly didn't know what to say.Mina sighed and letted go of me. 

"I really hope you do.I'm doing this for Su Hee unnie,not myself." Mina said and I looked at her confused.

"Su Hee unnie herself...She has a problem with her parents.They want her to heir their huge company,but unnie wants to become a rapper.She lied to her parents that she's going to law and business school,but she really went to the big company's to audition,but since her parents didn't sign for her,even though she's old enough,they didn't let her join.I felt bad for her,so I decided to join unnie.Even though I'm not as good as she is..." Mina said with a sad smile.

I hugged her and smiled.

"I guess I have to join then."  I said and Mina's face lit up and she started to jump up and down.

"Really?!" She said and I nodded.

"Unnie!Komawo!" She said as she hugged me.

 

Su Hee came in and looked at us confused.

"Unnie!She's going to join after all!" Mina said and Hye Min to the living room too.

Su Hee looked really surprised,but then she smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you,kid!" She said as she messed my hair.

"Go change quickly!We still have to practice!" Su Hee said as she pushed me to my room and she went to her's.

 

We were waiting for Su Hee unnie to come out and when she did,she showed us her party clothes that looked really edgy and pretty at the same time.

photo studshoes_zpsc02d0e34.jpg

photo suheeclothes_zps5babe6e6.jpg

 

"Ok.Let's practice! Here's the list of potential guests,but Mary Lee said she's not sure if everyone can come..." Su Hee said as she showed us the list and we started practicing with SHINee's Shout out first.But before that,we decided to change to our work out clothes,so we could shower after practice. 

 

Mary Lee's POV*

 

After I bought myself a white dress with a pink cardigan and pink lolita shoes,I still had to invite U-KISS.

photo maryleeclothes_zps4fb97496.png

photo lolitashoes_zpsea93cbbc.png

I knocked on their door and Eli opened it.

"Hi.Is U-KISS free tonight?" I asked and Eli looked behind him and invited me in. Everyone of U-KISS was there,playing video games.

"Yeah,were pretty much free..Why?" Eli asked and I gave them a invitation.

"A party?" Kevin said as he read the note with Eli.

"Yeah,we'll come." AJ said and looked at Soo Hyun.

"Right leader hyung?" He said in english and Soo Hyun nodded.

"Ok then.Meet you there." I said as I went home to change.

 

 

Su Hee's POV*

 

It was already 8.30 PM. We were exhausted,but ready to show what we got!We changed on our dresses and I changed my jeans and laced shirt and we were ready to go.

"Ok,guys.We need to go!" I said and everyone nodded.As we excited the dorm,we saw a car in front of us.Mary Lee stepped out of it and waved to us.

"Hi guys!This is my brother Kim Soo Hyun!He promised to take us!" Mary Lee said and Hana greeted her brother with a hug and they went to the car first. Mary Lee motioned us to go in.

Her brother is the Kim Soo Hyun? What else....?

 

The car ride was very loud and messy since we all talked on top of each other,except for Hye Min.

 

We finally arrived to Mary Lee's friend's club and Mary Lee told us to go backstage and that she'd call us to come out,when it is time.

We were really nervous,especially Hana.She looked like she died and her body is just watching to distance.

I punched her arm. She looked at me confused.10 seconds later she says 'Ow...'....She sure is slow---

"Don't be nervous.I thought you had met them all..." Hana shook her head.

"No I have not..." I rolled my eyes and patted her back.

"It'll be fine...It's not like they'll eat us...Or judge us...Or bash us..." I said and Mina chuckled.

"You're one to speak unnie...You sound nervous too---" She said and Mary Lee came to us and brought us some drinks.

"Here.You need to drink this,so your voices won't crack.Oh and also...2PM will come also.Oh!And U-KISS!" Mary Lee said and she walked out again.

"Kill me now." Me and Hana said.We just heard Mina laughing at us.

 

Mary Lee's POV*

 

Everyone started arriving and they were just sitting and talking to their own members...My big brother was just sitting and playing with his phone...I pouted and I walked to Jr and his band.

"Annyeong!Having a good time?" I asked and the members nodded except for Jr.

"No.It's really boring...." Jr said and Aron pushed him lightly. 

"What?I'm speaking the truth..." Jr said and I kicked him with my shoes,which made him hold his foot in pain.

"Aigoo...My brother sure is a big meanie..." I said and did merong to him.He rolled his eyes while his other members laughed at him.

"Oh..Yah!Bang oppa!Come here! Look who came!" I yelled to Bang oppa from across the room and he came with the rest of B.A.P.

"Ah..Jr-ah.What's up man?" Bang oppa said as he hand my brother did some kind of a bro hug. I backed away slowly and letted them mingle.

"Mary Lee-ah!" I turned around and saw SHINee motioning me to come.

"What?" I said as Key oppa rolled his eyes.

"Is it true? Is Hana not debuting after all?" He said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I forgot to ask her...But I think she will debut..." I said and the others nodded.

"Yah,Pinky!" I turned around and saw MBLAQ.

"I have a name you know..." I said as they came closer.

"I don't care.Pinky is shorter..." Lee Joon said and I rolled my eyes. I leaned to Jjong oppa and whispered him that they can't tell about Hana yet. Jjong oppa nodded and I told them to talk to each other. 

 

I saw Zico and his band and I grabbed Zico's arm and pulled him aside.

"Don't tell anyone about Hana,ok?" I said and Zico nodded and I said the same thing to L.Joe and Gikwang.

 

"Mary Lee-ah...When are they going to show their selves?" Yuri-unnie asked. I puffed my cheeks and tilted my head.

"Now.I'll go and get them." I said and went to the backstage.

 

Hana's POV*

 

I'm gonna die...I'm gonna die...Why did Mary Lee invite so many idols?!And Su Hee also made me sing many solos....Someone kill me now...

"Hey Hana...What made you change your mind to debut?" Su Hee asked. I looked at Mina who placed her finger on her lips,telling me not to tell Su Hee about what she told me earlier.

"I think you are right,parents can't decide about your life.But I think that just shows that they worry and care about you..." I said and looked at Su Hee who scoffed.

"Let's make a promise." Su Hee said and stood up to pull Hye Min and Mina closer to me and Su Hee. 

"No one can quit this band.No matter what the reason is." She continued and she stretched her arm,so we could put our on top of hers.Mina was first,then was Hye Min.I sighed and smiled.I then placed my hand too and Su Hee looked super happy. We lifted our hands up and yelled 'fighting!'

 

"Girls,it's time~~" Mary Lee said as she came to the room. We looked at each other and nodded.

It's time to show what we got!....That sounded lame...

"Let's perform immediately." Su Hee said as we were waiting for the music to start and the lights turned off. We all nodded and walked quickly to the stage. 

SHINee Shout out started to play and our backs were facing the idols. Su Hee was first to turn and she sang Minho's parts. Then was Mina's turn and she sang Key's parts. Me and Hye Min were still facing the audience. I had to sing Onew and Jonghyun's parts and Hye Min Taemin's.

 

Hye Min turned next and I was the last one to turn at Jonghyun's part. I didn't look at anyone. I just concentrated at the singing and to look to the back of the room.

 

 

Lee Joon's POV*

 

The music started and their backs were all facing us. A red haired girl turned first. Wait,I have seen her before.

"Hey...That's my cousin..." Thunder said. Oh,so that's where I know her from.She used to visit our dorm a lot at some point.

Then a short black haired girl turned and she rapped too.

"Oooh~~She's really pretty!" Mir said and the rest of us rolled our eyes. Next one was a taller black haired girl. She was an amazing dancer.

 

Then,my heart stopped.

I saw her.

I'm not losing my mind am I?

I must be. I looked at my members,who looked at me surprised.

I guess I'm not losing it.

 

G.O's POV*

 

I looked at Lee Joon.He looked like he wasn't breathing at all. He started to move forward slowly towards the stage,but I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I asked and Lee Joon laughed nervously,but kept his eyes at Hana.

"I'm not seeing things,right?" He said and he laughed again.

I didn't know what to say,honestly.

What is that girl doing?

What is Joon-ah doing? I have to end this.

 

When the song ended,they started to perform our song Y. 

I must admit,they were good. 

But is she doing this on purpose? Did she find Su Hee and join this band and made Mary Lee invite us,just to tease Joon?

That's not possible.

"We need to take Joon out of here.He looks like he's going to barge on that stage---" Seungho hyung said.I nodded and tried to drag Joon,but he didn't move one bit.

The song ended and they bowed and Mary Lee came on the stage too.The girls along with Hana had to catch their breath,so Mary Lee spoke first.

"Hi everyone!Thank you for coming!This is the new girl band on SM.They will debut later this year or the beginning of the next year. Why won't you say hi?" Mary Lee said and looked at girls and they nodded.

"Ne.Annyeong!Park Su Hee imnida.I'm the leader,lead dancer and the main rapper.Thank you for coming." Su Hee said and looked at the short girl next to her.

"Annyeong!Yoon Mina imnida.I'm the other lead dancer and rapper and also the visual of the group.Nice to meet you." She bowed and looked at the taller girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo.Chee Hye Min imnida.I'm the main dancer,sub-vocalist and the maknae." She said and bowed.Next was Hana.

"Annyeonghaseyo!Jung Hana imnida.I'm the main vocalist and also the face of the group.Please take care of us~!" She said and they all bowed.

"Ne,so our bands name is Girls4 and we're extremely honored that you could come here.We will perform every bands,that is here,one of their songs and we will also do solos.But first,let's eat!" Su Hee said and everyone clapped.

They all bowed once more and went backstage to take the mics away.I looked at Lee Joon who was ready to attack Hana as soon as she appears again.

 

Hana's POV*

 

I felt much more relaxed that we could get that out of the way.

"Ok,let's go and eat!" Mina said as she jumped up and down eagerly.Su Hee leaned on Mina and they walked out first. Hye Min walked after them,but stopped to look at me.

"Are you coming unnie?" She asked and I shook my head and grabbed the door,so she couldn't drag me out.Unfortunately,I was weaker than her,so now I was walking to the judgeful eyes of the idols.

 

When we arrived where the idols were,we got a huge round of applause. Su Hee looked proud of herself and Mina was just smiling at everyone.Hye Min bowed to everyone possible and I was just clinging on her,and I closed my eyes.

 

All of a sudden I was hugged.

I opened my eyes,but I couldn't see who the hugger was.The only thing I saw was shocked faces. I didn't know how to react or what to do.

Nobody said anything and nobody did anything.

 

"Aigoo...Lee Joon oppa...What are you doing?" I heard Su Hee saying.

So,the one hugging me is...Lee Joon?

"Yah,Joon-ah..That's enough.." I heard G.O saying  Mary Lee pushed Lee Joon off of me and kicked his leg.

"That's it!You're out the party!" She said as she started to push him to the door.

"Are you ok?" Thunder asked and I nodded still confused. "We're so sorry..." He continued and they all bowed.

"I-it's ok...Mary Lee!You don't have to kick him out!" I said and Mary Lee turned to look at me with squinted eyes.

"Uhh...What?" She said and scoffed.

"Yeah,leave the poor guy alone...He must be a fan boy or something..." Su Hee said and I started to laugh like a moron. Hye Min covered my mouth,so I wouldn't embarrass myself more.

 

Lee Joon came in front of me and bowed.

"I'm sorry." He said as he looked at me again. "I'm just clad to see you again." He continued and smiled his sweet smile. 

"Ahh...Ne..." I said and nodded like a moron and Hye Min had to stop me by holding my head.

"Can we eat now?" Mina said and I nodded and everyone automatically started to get food.

"Yah,Hana-ah..." Bang said as he messed my hair up.

"Glad your back!" He continued and the B.A.P members waved at me. 

"I'm glad too." I said and smiled at them.We started to talk about random things and I noticed that Hye Min and Mina were surrounded by male idols too. Mary Lee and Su Hee were sitting together until Mary Lee went somewhere and she was left alone.

 

 

Su Hee's POV*

 

Aish....I hate everyone.No one pays attention to me....The other idols cling on Hana,Mina and Hye Min,but not me.And Mary Lee abandoned me to go to her older brother and Boa. I sighed and leaned back.

I started to kick my feet up and down on frustration. I sitted normally again and looked around and sighed.

This party ...why isn't there any alchohol?...Though it wouldn't be the best idea if we're still going to perform.

It would be really embarrasing if I would fall or anything like that... 

I sended murderous looks at my members,puffed my cheeks and letted out a sigh.

I looked at SHINee who were looking closely at my members,to keep an eye on them.You never know about these male idols here...

I looked to the left of me and saw the rookie group EXO talking to each other and Kai looked like he wanted to dance. I then looked in front and saw that rookie group what's-it's-name....Newest?North? I at remembering names... A guy with the black-over-eye-look kept staring at me,and it pissed me off. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

Wait.

There's nothing on my face,is there? I touched my face and took my mirror out of my purse to check;nothing.

Then what the heck is the problem?!

I puffed my cheeks again and looked at Hana who was surrounded by B.A.P,MBLAQ and Block B...And many more...I leaned on a table.It was so boring I felt like crying. SHINee's Hello started to play and I felt like dancing to it,but I would feel extremely embarrased...Sigh...

 

Jr's POV*

 

"Yah,Jr-ah...Whatchu looking at?" Aron hyung said. I looked at my members,who kept staring at me.

"Nothing." I answered and drank a bit of my cola.

"Yeah right.I saw you looking at that noona over there..." Minhyun said and Baekho cracked up.

"Woah Jr-ah.Not your style..." Baekho said and the members laughed. I got pissed at them for saying ridiculous things and walked to my noona,hyung and cousin.

"Oh~~Jonghyun-ah!How's my brother?" Noona said as she hugged me tightly. Even though I act mean to her,I love her and her hugs are comforting.

"Why aren't you with your band,Jonghyun?" Hyung asked,while noona was still hugging me and Boa-noona was just smiling at us.We along with Bang-hyung are really close.

"They piss me off..." I said and they all laughed,thinking it was funny.

"Why?" Boa-noona asked. I shrugged my shoulders,not wanting to tell.

"Where's Bang hyung?" I asked and noona pointed to one of the rookie females,the foreign one.

"With Hana,cause his band like her a lot.Like a little sister or a noona." Noona said and I nodded.

"When can we go home?" I asked and noona laughed.

"This party just started..." She said as she hugged me tighter.

"But it's super boring..." I said and noona kicked my leg and meronged me.

 

"YAH!HANA-AH!MINA-AH!HYE MIN-AH!COME HERE!" The red haired girl yelled and her members rushed to her,confused. They talked about something and they all nodded.She then motioned noona to join them.

"I gotta go~~" Noona said and she rushed to them.They all sitted next to the red head.

I looked at the other idols,who seemed confused but continued talking amongst their selves.

I sighed and walked back to my members who looked at me,amused.I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey,we should greet them..." Aron hyung said and the others nodded.

"They're going to be our hoobaes soon." Aron hyung said and the others nodded and stood up,ready to greet them.

 

Su Hee's POV*

 

I called everyone to join me,since I was really lonely and I talked to them about what song we should perform next,when all of a sudden the Newest--Nort---You know what group came up to us and bowed.

"Hi!We're Nu'est!Nice to meet you!" One of them said and they bowed again. "I'm Aron." He continued.

"That's Baekho...Minhyun..Ren...and Jr..." Pffft....It's not like I can remember them anyways...

"Nice to meet you.." We bowed as well.

"Jr is actually my little brother." Mary Lee said and we loooked at her,shocked.

"WHAT?!" Hana yelled. "Why didn't you tell us?" She continued and Mary Lee shrugged her shoulders.

"I thought it wasn't important---" Mary Lee said as Hana rolled her eyes.

"Hey,you guys want us to perform your song Face?" Mina asked and the New--Nor...Aigoo...The rookie band.They looked at each other and the A--Alvin? Anyways,he nodded and Mina dragged us backstage.

"Ok,us 3 know the choreography,Hana you just sing,ok?" Mina said and Hana nodded.

 

We performed their song as well as the rest of the group songs and solos.It was very tiring,but we had fun.

 

Everyone else had left,except for SHINee,Nu'est(?),Mary Lee and her older brother.

"You performed our song amazingly!" A--Sigh...Alvin?Akon?Bacon? Forget it... He said that anyway and s nodded.

"Thanks." I said and my members nodded.

"You guys did our song amazingly as well!" Taemin said as he was hanging on Hana. Mary Lee glared at him,but didn't hit him,she didn't want to make him pout,probably.

 

We talked for a while with the Nu'est guys and I noticed that the over-eye-look-guy kept staring at me.And he looked scary...

"Well,thanks for the party and hope to see you guys soon!" The blond girl looking guy said and the rest of them nodded.

"Bye Jonghyun-ah and everyone else~~" Mary Lee said as she dragged us to her brother's car.

They dropped us off at our dorm and continued to their own house.

It was already 2 AM.

First thing everyone did was going straight to bed.

I hope the idols liked us.

 

Aron's POV*

 

I liked teasing Jr,and so did the rest of our members.

I think he likes that Su Hee noona.Probably because she can rap amazingly and dance as well.And she was actuallyvery pretty.

We kept teasing Jr about it the whole way home and at home too.

He didn't say anything and went straight to sleep.I fell asleep quickly too.

I'll about it again tomorrow...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew~~

Hope you liked it~~!!