Keeping you as a secret!

Dreams can come true

"Hi...Long time no see--" My ex said. I just was staring at him,ready to close the door. Mary Lee came to look,who our 'guest' was. She then looked at me,confused.

"Do you know him?" Mary Lee asked in korean. I shook my head,and closed the door,but his foot was caught in between.

"Don't close the door!" He said and pushed it open. He then looked at Mary Lee,who was ready to slap him in the face.

"My name is Jack. You may call me Jackie. I'm her ex-boyfriend. Nice to meet you." Jack said to Mary Lee. Mary Lee introduced herself as well and then looked at me worried.

 

Mary Lee's POV*

I looked at Hana.Her face was blank. She didn't even blink at all. 

"Um...How..No...Why are you here...?" I asked this Jack guy. He smiled a flirty smile at Hana. 

"I have my connectios. And I'm here to talk to Hana about us." Jack said and tried to walk in,but he was blocked Hana.

"I don't have anything to talk to you about. Go home." Hana said and was already closing the door.But Jack blocked it with his foot.

"Hey! Look.I'm sorry about what happened. I thought it would already be in the past." Jack said. I looked at Hana,who was still expressionless.

"Um...May I ask..What did you do?"  I asked Jack. He looked at me,and then at Hana. He didn't answer.

"Well,tell her what you did,Jack,you wanted to talk about it." Hana said and I looked at Jack,who was now looking at the ground. 

"He cheated on me,and when he noticed me,he was just smiling. He didn't even apologize nor was he even regretting it.

And now you are telling me,that you are here,to talk about us. Are you kidding me?" Hana said,and she was absolutely furious. Usually,she was a shy girl,but when you get to know her,she was funny and enercetic.

"I noticed what I had,way too late...I'm sorry..." Jack said and tried to touch Hana's face,but I intervened.

"I think you should leave...Please...I don't know who your 'connections' are,but I think you should leave." I said and Hana looked relieved,that I told him to leave. Jack looked at Hana and came closer. He whispered something to Hana,which made her look shocked. Jack smirked and left.

"I wont give up. I'll come back later." Jack said and walked away. I closed the door and looked at Hana,who looked scared.

" Gwaenchanayo?" I asked Hana,if she was ok. She looked at me ,worried,but then she quickly smiled her usual smile again.

"Ne,gwaenchanayo~~Don't worry unnie!" She said and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey,unnie...Can I make us the dinner today?" I looked at her worried. I don't like people touching my kitchen. I sighed and agreed. She had a hard day today,so why not.

 

She cooked us some burgers. They were really delicious. Maybe I should let her cook more.

We seated on the couch and watched some TV. I decided to ask her something.

"Um,Hana...Why did you start to date that Jack guy...?" I asked. She slowly turned her head and looked at me,but then quickly looked at the floor. She was quiet and shrugged her shoulders.

"I...I guess...I..." She sighed and stood up.

"I'll do the dishes!" She said and walked to the kitchen. I walked after her. I leaned on the kitchen counter and waited for her to talk. She noticed me staring at her and she sighed.

"During my parents divorce,he was...supprting me and telling me that it wouldn't be that bad." Hana said as she turned off the water. She looked very sad.

"He became so important to me. We met at the 9th grade. We broke up at the 2nd grade of high school." Hana continued and washed her hands. She then took a deep breathe. 

"I'm kinda sleepy...See you tomorrow."Hana said and went to her room.

I sighed and wanted to comfort her,but I didn't want to bother her. I went to sleep as well.

 

Hana's POV*

 

I closed the door of my room. I went to the window,to look at the night view of Seoul. Jack's words kept ringing in my head.

'You better do what I say,or else I'll talk to your mother's boyfriend.'

Mom's boyfriend had a lot of ex-criminal friends. Murderers,robbers,people who didn't have a heart. They could do anything for my mom or my dad.

I don't know what to do. I escaped to Korea,to run away from my problems. But everything came after me,even worse.

I walked to my bed,and I could feel my fever getting high again. I fell asleep.

 

I saw a terrible nightmare. I was in a black room and I could hear someone laughing some kind of a maniac laughter.

I was trembeling. Suddenly,a spotlight appeared. I saw my mom and dad and they were smiling at me. I smiled back and started to walk towards them. Then they suddenly dissapeared. So did the light. I heard someone laughing again. I turned around. I saw my mom and dad,tied around to chairs,bombs wrapped on their chests. My eyes widened.

'Everytime you breath,they loose 10 seconds of their 1 minute timing.' I stopped breathing. My sight was getting worse. I'm going to faint soon.

'You can all survive,on one condition.' My mom's boyfriend walked next to my parents. He laughed a maniac laugh. He had a button in his hand. He pressed it,and my mom cried. That was the last thing I saw.

 

I woke up,screaming. Why was I seeing this dream? I felt a tear running down my cheek. I looked at the clock. 4 AM. Mary Lee came into my room,and tried to calm me down. 

"Yah,Hana-ah! Relax! Everything is ok!" Mary Lee said and tried to calm me down.She was hugging me and patting my head. I cried my eyes out. Then I fell asleep.

 

I saw the dream all over again. Many times,the same dream. This time,I couldn't wake up,even if I wanted to.

 

 

"Are you ok?" Mary Lee asked me at the breakfast table."You look...horrible.." She looked worried. 

I sighed and nodded.

"Don't worry unnie...I'm fine..It was just a nightmare.." I said and bited a piece of my bread.

"What kind of a nightmare?" Mary Lee asked me.

"Clowns...Murdering clowns with sharp teeth.." I said and looked at Mary Lee. She seemed to believe me.

"Oh,ok. Hhh...I hate clowns too..." Mary Lee said and we both laughed.

Since I didn't have anything to do,I went with Mary Lee to her work. We arrived at this huge set. They were doing some kind of a show again.And by them,I mean SHINee.

Mary Lee went to style their hair while I was looking around. I saw many famous idols. Including Hyuna from 4MINUTE and Hyorin from SISTAR. 

"Hana?" Someone called my name. I turned around,and saw Mir. He smiled his big wide smile and rushed to me. He hugged me and told me to follow him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we passed many dressing rooms.

"I want you to meet someone." Mir said and was walking even faster. " Key,from SHINee!" Mir said. I immediately stopped and backed away slowly. I then started to run. I went to sit in the audience. I sighed and watched as the fangirls were already screaming their lungs out.

 

 

Mir's POV*

"So,we're here!" I said and turned around to look at Hana,who had dissapeared. I pouted but thought,that I would introduce them after the show. I went in SHINee's dressing room. They were talking to their pink haired stylist.

"Oh,hyung.You're here too?" Key said. I nodded and greeted the others.

"Hi,I'm Mary Lee."The girl said. Her voice sounded familiar. But I decided to ignore it. 

"Hi,I'm Mir. Nice to meet you!" I said and shook my hands with her. She almost crushed my hands.

" Nice to meet you too,OPPA." She said and smiled. She kinda scared me...

"I wanted you guys to meet someone.But she escaped..." I said.

"Oh really? Who was it?" Taemin asked. I seated down next to Mary Lee.

"Hmm...I wanted to keep it as a surprise...But,I'll tell you." I said. "She's a foreigner and she has a brown hair,plus she's really pretty!" I continued.

"Really hyung? We know someone like that too! What a coincidence!" Taemin said. 

"Oh really?" I said. They all nodded. "Our friend is really pretty too." Taemin continued.

"Ooh~~I want to meet her!" I said and the guys laughed,but Mary Lee looked serious.

"What's her name?" Key asked me. I was already about to tell them,but Mary Lee slammed my hand.

"Ow! What are you doing?!" I asked her. She was just smiling.

"Sorry,there was something on your hand there..."She said and smiled. "But,oppa...Why won't you tell us the story of how you met her...?" Mary Lee continued. I gulped...Should I tell them the truth,that I robbed her and knocked her out as well...? Probably not...

"Oh...Um...She's Joon hyung's friend..." I said. Mary Lee slammed my hand again.

"Sorry,there was something on your hand there..." Mary Lee said. She really scared me...

"Yah,Mary Lee...You don't go around hitting your elders..." Key said. Mary Lee pouted.

"So,what's her name?" Onew hyung asked me. As I was about to say it,Mary Lee stepped on my feet,with her pointy heels. It really hurt.

"I don't think it's that important..." Mary Lee said as she leaned on her hand and smiled at me. She was so scary...

"Why not noona? Are you jealous?" Taemin said. Mary Lee looked at him with scary eyes,and Taemin looked away slowly.

"Hey,didn't you say that Hana came with you,Mary Lee?" Minho said. Hana? Hmm...Their friend has the same name...

"Who's Hana?" Mary Lee said. The other's looked confused. 

"What do you mean who's Han---" Taemin was kicked by Mary Lee.

"Sorry Taeminnie...My feet hurted,so I had to stretch them..." She said and rubbed Taemin's hand and kept saying how sorry she was. 

"My friend's name is also the---" Mary Lee kicked my leg witht her heels.It hurt so much.

"Oops! Sorry oppa!" She said and smiled at me. Ugh,she's scary... Someone knocked on the door. Taemin opened it and Joon hyung came in.

"Hi!" He said and greeted everyone.He sitted next to Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung.I heard he was good friends with them. 

"It's you!" Joon hyung said pointing to Mary Lee. Everyone was staring at Joon hyung,then they looked at Mary Lee.

"Do I know you?" Mary Lee said and leaned back on her chair. Joon hyung looked confused.

"You're Han---"Joon hyung was kicked by Mary Lee..

"Pfft...Sorry,I don't now what's wrong with my leg today..."Mary Lee said and laughed. Joon hyung looked pissed.

"Yah...Look here girl...Stop playing around and being mean to me..." Joon hyung said. 

"I don't now what you are talking about..." Mary Lee said and stood up and walked to the door. 

"Yah..." Joon hyung said. Someone knocked on the door. Mary Lee opened it and closed it immediately.

"Hahahah---" She started laughing and opened the door again and signaled the person behind the door to be quiet. I stood up to look who it was. And I saw Hana. Mary Lee looked at me and closed the door immediately.

"Oppa,what are you doing?" She said,while gringing her teeth.

"Um,my friend came,I guess she want's to come inside..." I said.

"Your friend? Who?" Joon hyung asked me. 

"Oh,I guess you didn't hear yet. I saw H---" My mouth was covered by Mary Lee. Everyone was looking at her.

"Mary Lee,you're acting wierd today..." Onew hyung said.

"Yeah...Even weirder than usual..."Key said. Mary Lee smiled and glanced at them looking pissed. Onew hyung looked away slowly,but Key kept staring at her just as intensly as she was.

"Unnie...?" I heard behind the door. Hana probably wanted to come in. My mouth was still covered by Mary Lee. Joon hyung stood up and was walking towards the door. Mary Lee tackled him and he was able to grab on to the door nub.

The door opened and a surprised Hana was behind the door looking at Joon hyung. She then looked at us rest.

"Ah,Hana-ah..." Joon hyung said.

"Wait...You know Hana?" Jonghyun hyung said. Mary Lee letted go of me and kicked the wall and took a deep breath. 

Hana was just staring at us one by one.

"What do you mean? The question here is,that why do you know her?" Joon hyung said as I was trying to help him get up.

We all looked at Mary Lee as she was saying things like 'Aish...' and 'Chincha...'

Hana now looked at Mary Lee and motioned her to come next to her. Mary Lee walked to her and nodded. Mary Lee turned to us,took her bag and smiled. She walked to the door and closed it.

There was a huge awkward silence in the room. We were all just staring at each other. 

Mary Lee walked to the room again.

" I'll explain later..." She said and close the door again.

We were all just staring at the door,awkwardly.