The photoshoot

Dreams can come true

I woke up  in the middle of the night. I just realized something... Kim Soo Hyun...Tomorrow...Elle Magazine...Taecyeon...Someone they don't know = ME. ME. ME.... OH GOD NO. PLEASE SOMEONE KILL ME NOW.

Maybe I should make a run for it? Hide somewhere in Seoul for the day. Turn off my phone and just..Hide somewhere..

No,I should go back to the U.S! That's a better idea!

No,what am I saying? I should just go to the photoshoot that I was forced to got to...Because of Mary Lee...Ugh..

I looked at the clock,5AM. Maybe I should just wake up? I don't even know where the photoshoot is...All I know,that it starts at 8.15

Oh well...

Wait...Didn't SHINee and Mary Lee buy me clothes? Oh no...They're still at SHINee's place...I didn't even get to see what they looked like...

I just have to dress my self. I looked out the window. It looked like it was going to rain today,so I better get a cardigan or something. Wait...Didn't I say I would stay home if it would rain...But I don't want dissapoint people...

 I hit the shower and got dressed.

photo dresshana3_zps00622b42.png

 

It was already 6.30. I peeked out the door. Nobody was awake yet... Maybe Is hould make some breakfast for everyone? Not a bad idea...

 

Mary Lee's POV*


It was 6.30 and I heard some noises coming from the kitchen. I walked to the door and opened it. Since my room is next to the kitchen,I saw in to it really well. Hana was there,making something. She's not going to escape is she?

"What are you doing?" I asked and that startled her so much,that se dropped the egg that she was making on the floor. We both looked at the egg and then I glared at her. She was smiling her 'oops' smile and she quickly took the egg of the floor.

"You're making a lot of noises..." I said and pouted. I don't think she was listening...

I sighed and went to my room and got dressed.

photo maryleedress_zps265fca67.png

 

I went back to the kitchen were Hana was setting the table.I helped her and went to wake my brother up.

 

"Yah..Oppa...Wakey wakey..." I said and sitted on him,which made him mumble in anger.

"Come on~~" I said and standed on him and started to kick him.

"Kim Mary Lee...Stop treating your brother like this..." Brother said and tried to roll,so he could get me off,but it didn't work. I started to jump on him.

"YAH! You're gonna brake my back!!" He yelled and pushed me off him and head locked me.

"Oppa!! Stop!! I'm sorry!!" I said and tried to get him to stop messing my hair... He finally letted go of me and ruffled my hair one more time,messing it completely and then he smiled. I hate his smile,itll make you forgive him...

"Get out of the room,so I can change..." Brother said and started to push me out the door and I showed him my tongue and went straight to the living room's mirror and fixed my hair. I then went to sit to the table next to Hana,who was just staring at her breakfast,without blingking.

"You ok?" I asked her and ate little bit of my yogurt.It was good with rice cereal...Mm..

"Hm...Yeah..." She answered but didn't take her eyes of the breakfast. I think reality sunk in. The reality,that she will be on the cover of Elle Magazine along with 2PM's Taecyeon and my actor/model brother,Kim Soo Hyun. I smiled at her,but she didn't notice me. Brother came to the kitchen and seated opposite to us and ate his food super fast. Guess he was hungry.

"This is super good!" Brother said and Hana finally came back 'alive' again.

"Really??" She asked. My brother looked at her,nodding and then stuffing more food to his mouth.

"Even better than Mary Lee's!" He said and I kicked his leg hard.

"Yah! You already busted my back,do you want me to amputate my leg now?" Brother said and I pouted his way.

"So...Oppa...Do you know who else is going to be in the photoshoot?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"All I know,that Taecyeon is going to be there.There maybe some other idols too and a female model,but they didn't tell us anything more,so I don't know---" He aswered and stuffed more food to his mouth. 

"Oh..So there's gonna be more idols...?" I said and brother nodded.

"Yeah,male though..." He said and drank his juice. I looked at Hana,who's eyes widened. She blinked her eyes furiously and looked like she wanted to escape.

"I know who the female model is!" I said,but then my mouth was covered my Hana. Brother raised his head and looked at us both,confused. Hana took her hand of my mouth and we both smiled at my brother.

"Really? Who is it?" He said. I shrugged my shoulders and I got angry glares from Hana. 

"What? He was going to know anyway..." I mouthed at Hana and she squinted her eyes at me. I pouted and continued to eat my cereal.

"Who is it,sis?" My brother kept asking me,but I kept ignoring him. I wanted to tell him...

 

Hana's POV*

 

I didn't want Mary Lee to tell him,cause what if he expected some hot korean model? I'm not korean nor am I hot... I  sighed and looked at my phone,that blinked. I got a message,actually 5 of them.

 

From:Tae-oppa

To:Hana

Hi! Good morning! Good luck for your photoshoot! Hana fighting! 

When you have time,tell me who you modeled with and what kind of photoshoot it was! :D

 

From: Minho

To:Hana

Good luck with the photoshoot! 

 

From: The Almighty Key-oppa

To:Hana

Good luck girl! Bring me my facials back later and tell me when is it going to get released! And you forgot your clothes,you pabo...

 

From: Jjong-oppa

To:Hana

Good luck for today! I hope you meet many good looking idols ;) Just kidding! Have fun!

 

From: Onew

To:Hana

Good morning!I hope I didn't wake you up! ^^;

Good luck with the photoshoot! The others probably already sent their best luck wishes,right?

I'm going to a radio show right now with the others. They seem to be texting to you,maybe...?

Haha,well,good luck again!

 

I smiled and sent them back message also.

 

From:Hana

To: Tae-oppa,Minho,The Almighty Key-oppa,Jjong-oppa,Onew

 

Thank you! I'll try not to mess up... ^^; Have fun with your schedules and see you guys soon! :)

 

"Who was it?" Mary Lee asked me. I smiled and looked at Soo Hyun,who was still eating,and didn't care about anything else but the food.

"SHINee." I mouthed to Mary Lee and she smiled.

"Oppa...You're going to choke soon..." Mary Lee said as Soo Hyun was eating super fast now. I looked at the clock. How can it be 7.45 already?! 

"Yah..I had to eat it quickly...But we gotta go..." Soo Hyun answered and stood up and thanked me for the meal. I nodded and Mary Lee started to take the dishes to the kitchen. We helped her and it was time to go. I could have died of nervousness...

 

We went by Soo Hyun's car and arrived to a huge set. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Soo Hyun imnida!" Soo Hyun said to the staff and bowed. They bowed back.

"You can go and change in the dressing room,which is that way." The director said and pointed somewhere. Soo Hyun nodded and walked away. The director looked at us now.

"And who might you be?" He said. 

"Sir,she's the female model the producer called to come here.." Mary Lee said and pointed at me. I bowed at the director. I noticed he was looking at me with doubting eyes.

"Oh,so you're Jung Hana...I thought...Well..." He said and scratched the back of his head.

"You thought what?" Mary Lee said. The director looked at me again.

"I thought Jung Hana was...Korean..." He answered and Mary Lee looked like she could yell at him.

"Are you saying that she's not pretty? Fine,we can leave,and you won't have any girl model..." Mary Lee said and grabbed my arm and started to walk away.

"No! Please! She's really pretty! Of course she's our model!!" The director yelled and Mary Lee stopped walking and she smirked at me. She always does that...

"Good,then I'll leave her to you,please take care of her!" Mary Lee said and bowed. She then waved goodbye and wished me luck. She had to go where SHINee was now.

 

"Allright. Change in to these." My stylist said and gave me a pair of really pretty heels and a matching outfit.

photo amazingheels_zps3298a06c.jpg

photo outfit_zps929bc9f8.png

 

"Ok." I answered and she went to get the make up ready.

 

After changing,I got my make on and I'm ready to go to the set. Almost...I was too nervous to leave the dressing room...

"Jung Hana!" a man's voice said and knocked on the door.

"Y-yes?" I said. 

"We are waiting for you...Are you ready?" They said.

"Yes..." I said and opened the door. The man lead me to the set.I saw Soo Hyun,Taecyeon,L.Joe of Teen Top,B2ST's Gikwang and B1A4's Baro,talking to each other and laughing. I gulped. Can I die now,please?

I almost made a run for it.I had already turned around,ready to run through that door that says 'exit' on it. But then the director placed his hand on my shoulder and yelled:

"Hey everone! Let me introduce a new model on the industry!" He then looked at me.

"Come on!Turn around,so everyone can see you!" He then continued. I wanted to kill him...I don't want the idols behind me to get dissaponted at me...

 

Kim Soo Hyun's POV*

 

The girl was frozen.She somehow looked familiar... The director turned her around,but she fell on the ground,because she tripped on her own legs. The staff ran to help her to get up.

"Ouch...That must have hurt..." L.Joe said. The other nodded.

"I-I'm sorry! Yes,I'm fine,I'm sorry..." The girl said. I then saw her face and our eyes met. It was Hana. Wait? She's the model...?

Of course my sister would do something like this...

The director walked her between us and patted her shoulders and her head. He then walked next to the camera man and talked to him for a while.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Gikwang!" Gikwang said and bowed to Hana.She bowed back and now all the guys were surrounding her and greeting her. 

"Nice to meet you too.My name is Jung Hana." She said and bowed to everyone. 

"Alright! Now that you have greeted each other,let's start!" The director yelled. All I could think of,was: Is Hana a model? Why didn't Mary Lee tell me about it...?

 

Hana's POV*

 

The first picture was us all posing and staring at the camera.I was feeling extremely awkward,and didn't know how to pose.

"Jung-ssi,please relax and just forget everything that's on your mind!"The director yelled and everyone looked at me. Oh,yeah,that helps.Everyone just keep staring at me...

"Hana-ssi,you can do it!" Gikwang said and everyone else nodded their heads. I smiled and thanked him and started posing...Somehow..

 

Then we did couple shots.

Firts was me and Gikwang. The theme was a couple,who just woke up,so we were in pj's. We ate some pancakes.Well,more like he was feeding me... I froze again. But Gikwang kept engouraging me,so I just relaxed.

 

Next was me and Baro. The theme was couple on a date. The set was changed again and it looked like a cafe. We were laughing and eating stuff again. Well,I didn't mind the free food.

 

Next was me and L.Joe. A couple at a park. The set was changed again. We were leaning on each other and sitting on a bench,laughing.

 

Next was Taecyeon. The theme was couple at a amusement park. We were pointing at rides and holding hands. They actually had those tea cup ride thingys,that we just sat on,and pretended,that it moved.

 

Last...Was Soo Hyun...Boy was it awkward... 

"Allright! So,the theme this time is...Actually,you can choose,Jung-ssi!" The director said. I nodded,motioning him to continue.

"Beach theme,in which you have to wear a bikini..." He paused and looked at the script. OH HELL NO. NOPE. I'M NOT GOING TO DRESS UP IN A BIKINI! N-E-V-E-R!

"Or a wedding theme..Which one?" The director asked me.

Well,this sure isn't awkward. Even though,this is just a photoshoot,I would have to pretend to be my friend's brother's wife...? Haha--Ha---This isn't even funny...

"Jung-ssi?" The director said,waving his hand on front of my eyes. How long was I zoned out?

"Choose the theme,please..." He continued.

"Uhm...The...wedding...?" I said and the director nodded and started to tell the staff to prepare the set. I walked to my dressing room so fast,that it was practically running...

 

I just kept staring at the white dress...I don't want to go out there...I then got a message from someone. 

 

From:Mary Lee

To:Hana

Hi! How's the photoshoot? Who else is there with you guys? And the themes! SHINee is curious too!

 

Oh good..Perfect timing..."I'm going to be your brother's wifey~~" Is that what I'm supposed to tell her?

 

From:Hana

To:Mary Lee

I'll tell you later~~

 

"Jung-ssi? Are you ready?" My stylist asked me.

"You still haven't gotten dressed? Everyone is waiting for you!" She said and went away again. I guess I have to do this...

 

I got dressed and started to walk the set. The set looked very beautiful.

"You look very pretty." I turned around and saw Gikwang smiling at me. I kept blinking my eyes rapidly. Did he just call me...Pretty? Am I hearing things now?

"Thank you..." I said and suddenly the director placed his hands on my shoulders,and pushed me to the set,where Soo Hyun was already standing. He smiled at me and I did the same. We started posing.

 

 

We bowed and thanked everyone on the set and we walked out the set with the idols.

"Well,see you guys sometime..." I said and bowed to the boys.

"You have our numbers,right?" L.Joe said. I nodded and the guys smiled. I started walking away backwards and waved at them. They also waved and after I turned around the corner I started to run as fast as I could. 

Soo Hyun didn't take me,because it would be hard to explain,why he's taking me to the same house as he was going... 

But...Now I was completely lost...I called Mary Lee.

 

Mary Lee's POV*

 

Me and SHINee were having our lunch,they were having a radio show.

"I wonder who is Hana modeling with?" Jjong-oppa said and everyone looked at him.

"Who knows..." Key-oppa said. My phone started ringing. It was Hana calling me.

"Guys,it's her! Shh!" I hushed and answered the call.

"Hi,model~~" I said in a teasing voice. Hana sighed and I bet she rolled her eyes as well...

"Please don't say that...Anyway...Um...I got lost..." Hana said.

"What? How's that possible?" I said and stood up. SHINee looked at me,confused. 

"I thought oppa would give you a ride?" I whispered.

"He couldn't...The other idols were following us,and I had to go first..." She answered.

"Who were you modeling with?" I asked.

"Unnie...At least tell me how I get home from here..." Hana said. I chuckled.

"Sorry...Ok,so where are you now? Any shop near you?" I said and seated back down and motioned SHINee that everthing was ok.

"Uh...I can't read korean that well yet...At all...I mean,when ever someone texts me or I text them,it's written in westerns alphabet,not korean one..." She said. Oh yeah,I totally forgot.

"I'll call oppa soon,and he will come and pick you up!" I whispered.

"But,now tell me. Who modeled with you?" I asked and she sighed.

"Are you ready to know? Don't scream or squeal..." She asked. I hummed in response.

"Your brother,Taecyeon...And...Gikwang,Baro and L.Joe..." Hana said,and I squealed.

"Unnie..." Hana said. I clapped my free hand agains my thighs.

"Sorry,I'm just so happy for you!" I said and I could see curiousness in SHINee's eyes.

"It wasn't fun...It was more like awkward..." Hana said and sighed. I just laughed at her. I could imagine the awkwardness.

"And Gikwang called me pretty..." She said and I stopped laughing. Why do the idols always go after her? I have to protect her,because I wasn't there for her when she was with Jack.

"Oh really..." I said,then I sighed and pouted. When I see this Gikwang,I'll have a little chat with him...And Mir..And Lee Joon...And many more...Sigh..

"Well,I'll call oppa and tell him to come and get you.See you later~~" I said and hung up.

"Well?" Jjong-oppa said. I lifted my head to see all of the SHINee members leaning on the table. 

"Well what?" I said. I could see Key-oppa rolling his eyes.

"Who was she modeling with?" Key asked. I looked away and try to get the first name to my mind,I wanted to play with them.

"JYP." I said.--- They all seated again,dissapointed.

"JYP? Really?" Minho-oppa said. I smirked and shook my head.

"No,I was just kidding...She will tell you guys herself!" I said and stood up. "Come on! It's time to continue the show!" I said and pushed them back to the studio. 

While they were talking again,I sended my brother a message to go and pick her up. 

 

I really need to find Mir's and Lee Joon's numbers somewhere---

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

A long chapter,phew~~

Hope you liked it! :D