5th member,only a half a year to go

Dreams can come true

TOP's POV*

 

I still don't understand how we ended up at some karaoke place with some random 5 girls...I just want my ice cream...

I exchanged looks with Jiyong,who looked really tired,and somehow really pissed.Probably cause the maknae ruined his plans and he has been really busy cause of his new album.Well,that's how the ladies man Seungri works...

"Oh yeah.You guys should introduce yourselves.You all know us,but we don't know you.So how about your leader starts." Seungri said to the girls who were looking through one menu and then they all raised their heads at the same time to look at Seungri.

"Right.Well..I'm Su Hee..The leader and these are Mary Lee,Hana,Mina and Hye Min and..." She said,ponting at each one of them "This bulgogi is way too pricey..." She continued.She was sitting between them all.

"Did you guys bring money with you?" She asked the other girls, who responded with an awkward smile.

"Well,we gotta go now..." Su Hee said as she placed the menu on the little table in the room.

"Huh?Why?" Seungri asked,really confused.

"We don't have any money...So...We're kinda broke....And...Uhh..."  Su Hee stuttered and started to move her hands all over the place.Mary Lee stopped her and they exchanged looks.

"No it's ok.They'll pay..." Seungri said pointing to us. All of the girls now looked at us.

"What?" I said,kinda pissed.

"Yeah maknae...What?" Jiyong said and Seungri smiled at us.

"You'll pay for the girls right...?" The maknae said,smiling an innocent smile. We raised our eyebrows at him.

"But maknae...Weren't you trying to impress someone...?" Daesung said and Seungri's face became expressionless.

"Yeah Seungri.Be a gentleman and pay for us all." Jiyong said with a smirk. Seungri stared at us angrily but then he suddenly smiled and sitted next to Hye Min.

"What do you want to order jagi---I mean---Hye Min...?" Seungri said and took the menu from Su Hee and gave it to Hye Min.

Hye Min didn't even look at the menu when she suddenly moved next to Hana in the end of the 'girls line' and Seungri just kept staring at the menu awkwardly.

The room became so awkward and quiet and nobody said anything.

 

Su Hee's POV*

 

Oh God.This is so awkward. We have to make a good impression on one of the biggest groups in Korea. So far,it's not going well.

"Alright. I'll order." I said,trying to brake the ice. "What do you guys want?" I asked Big Bang. 

"Whatever is fine thank you." Taeyang answered.

"Order something really pricey." GD said.

"Yah hyung! I'm not that rich!" Seungri said while GD smirked at him. These guys didn't want to be with us,which was obvious.

"Mary Lee-yah.Entertain them." I said to Mary Lee who looked back at me confused.

"Me?..." She asked while pointing at herself "Them?" She continued an pointed at Big Bang. I nodded. 

"I'm not an entertainer.You have 3 other members in your band who are.Why me?" She said while pouting. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Because one hardly talks,one is way too energetic and one always has a stage fright." I said and my members glared at me. Another long silence.

"Fine.But I can't guarantee anything..." Mary Lee said as she took a mike from the table and sighed while she was trying to think what to sing or do.

"Aigoo... Should I sing?" Mary Lee said while looking at me and my members. 

"Can you sing?" Seungri asked Mary Lee, who responded with shrugging her shoulders. Mary Lee then turned to Hana and motioned her to join her. Hana responded with sahking her head. Mary Lee smirked and dragged her next to her.

"Should we sing a duet?" Mary Lee said while handing Hana another mike.

"No.I think that's a bad idea." Hana responded while laughing awkwardly. Mary Lee just glared at her.

"Oh is it now?" She said while smiling a sarcastic smile.

"Then would you like to sing with one of they guys then?" Mary Lee said.

"What should we sing unnie?" Hana said while looking through the options. I just rolled my eyes and started to order us food and drinks. 

"Sing Bae hyung's song!" Seungri said.

"Bae hyung?" Mary Lee said with a questioning voice.

"Yeah.Taeyang hyung's real name is Youngbae." Seungri answered while placing his hand over Taeyang's shoulder. 

"Right. What song should we sing?" Mary Lee asked.

"How about Wedding Dress?" Daesung suggested. 

"Ok. Hana you sing most of it." Mary Lee said while starting the song.

"Huh? I don't know the lyrics!" Hana said,panicking. 

All I could do was shake my head in embarrassement. I looked at Mina who was dying of laughter and Hye Min who was just staring with a poker face.

"Yah sing already it started!" Mary Lee said while giving a stink eye to Hana who had open while looking at the text passing by on the screen. I swear I could just die right here of embarrassment.

Suddenly Daesung started to laugh like crazy and Mary Lee stopped the song. We all looked at him while he was desperately trying to grasp for air.

"You guys...Hahaha...Are so cute!" He finally said making Mary Lee scoff and Hana,of course, freeze.

"What?" Mary Lee said,looking pissed.

"I said you two are cute!" Daesung repeated. Mary Lee rolled her eyes like some kind of a queen. Hana was just staring with eyes wide open.

Ok,this evening clearly isn't going as planned. 

Then Mina started to laugh like crazy and it was her turn to be stared at.

"Look at Hana unnie's face! She looks like she'd seen a ghost." Mina said while leaning on Hye Min,still laughing like crazy. I looked at Big Bang,who looked like they were trying to hold up their laughter. 

"Why do you think they are cute anyway?" I asked Daesung and he pouted trying to think for a reason.

"Hummm...I don't know...They just seem like a wife material." Daesung said casually. Hana's eyes widened even more and Mina laughed louder. 

"Aish...Why did we come here?" Mary Lee said angrily.

"I'm sorry!Don't get me wrong! It was a compliment!" Daesung said while smiling his eye smile. Hana didn't know how to react anymore she was just looking all over the place shaking her head slowly. 

"Are you drunk Daesung-ah?" Jiyong said while leaning on the couch,raising his eyebrow at Daesung.

"No.What's wrong with complimenting someone?" Daesung said with a questioning voice.

"It's not that it's wrong but..." I started "..You chose the wrong people to compliment basically..." I said while pointing at my friends. Mary Lee was just shaking her head and glaring at Daesung angrily and Hana was still trying to get what happened.

"Excuse me.Your order is ready..." A man said while he brought us our food and drinks.

"Thank you..." I said as I took them from him and placed them on the table. The guy bowed and left. 

"Well...Dig in I guess..." I said and everyone tried to grab things at the same time. 

"Here unnie.This was the only cola and I grabbed it for you..." Hye Min said while giving the still clueless Hana a cola.

"Thanks..." Hana responded and opened it in an instant and drank it instantly without taking any brakes.

"Woah...Relax..." Mary Lee said taking the empty bottle form Hana who was trying to catch her breath.

"You guys are entertaining..." Seungri said with a smirk on his face while the rest of s were nodding their heads in agreement. 

"Just sit down and relax!" Mary Lee said to Hana while making her sit. 

"Yeah.We're not gonna bite you guys.We're humans just like you." Seungri said and the rest of s nodded in agreement.

"Yeah.So calm down...Aish..." Mary Lee said while shaking her head like crazy and eating a piece of bulgogi.

"Ok ok...Geez..." Hana responded while she was pouting. 

"If anyone else won't sing then I'll start!" Mina said while she literally jumped up and grabbed a mike from the table and started to flip through the song options.

I admire her courage and her energy. Big Bang's Monster started to play and Mina gave our members plus Mary Lee mikes and made us stand up. Oh great.

We have to sing Big Bang's most recent song infront of them. Yeah,that doesn't add any pressure on you or anything...Nope.Completely fine. It seemed like Hana was the only one who looked super freaked out.

"I'll sing GD's parts,Minnie Seungri's,Su Hee unnie TOP's,Mary Lee unnie Taeyang's and Hana unnie Daesung's. OK?" Mina said as she motioned me to start rapping.

When it was Mary Lee's part we were shocked. She could sing amazingly,almost as good as Hana was. 

We somehow managed to finish the singing and Big Bang applauded us.

"That's was amazing! Good job Hye Min-ah!" Seungri yelled and leaned on Hye Min,who gave him an angry glare.

"Yah.Kim Mary Lee....You could sing like that and pretended like you couldn't?!" I yelled to Mary Lee who rolled her eyes at me.

"So?" She replied and I swear I wanted to punch something.

"You will join our group." I said and my members nodded in agreement.

"I don't want to." Mary Lee replied. What? Is she serious?

I scoffed and laughed sarcastically. 

"That's a joke,right?" I said while I was trying to remain calm.

"No.I don't want to be an idol." Mary Lee stated.

"Eh? Why not? You should be." Daesung said as he stood up and came next to us. Mary Lee glared at him and he stepped back scared.

"Why don't you want to be an idol? If you have talent,you should be." I said but Mary Lee shook her head.

"I don't wanna have a schedule where I can't sleep for over 2 days. I'd collapse..." Mary Lee said while pouting.

"Really?" I heard Hana say. I turned to look at her,finding her have a surprised face.

"You can't sleep for that long?" She said looking worried. I rolled my eyes. Is she being serious right now?

"Unnie.You didn't know that?" Mina asked and Hana responded with head shaking. I scoffed annoyedly.

"Are you that stupid?" I said and saw Hana got hurt by my words. "I mean,c'mon...We're practically with SHINee everyday..." I continued and I got slapped by Mary Lee.

"Yah,unnie.You know she's sensitive..." Mary Lee said and I sighed and nodded.

"If you join us unnie,you could protect Hana unnie from male idols!" Mina yelled way too loudly. I looked at Mary Lee who was biting her lip. Just one more push,and we have a 5th member in our band...

I looked at Hye Min,motioning her to say something. She sighed and tucked Mary Lee's hand.

"Ne,Minnie-ah?" Mary Lee said tilting her head.

"You can write your own songs..." Hye Min said. Mary Lee looked at me,smiling.

"Chommal?" She said,excited. Our maknae is a genius,a genius.

"Yeah. All of us has to write at least 2-3 songs..." I said and Mary Lee's smile grew wider and wider.

"Yeap." I said and Mary Lee smiled cutely.

"Arasso.I'll join." She said and handed me her hand,motioning me to shake it as an contract. We shook hands and I pulled her for a hug and our members joined us. Then suddenly Seungri and Daesung joined us.

"Hyungs,come on!Join us!" Seungri said to TOP,GD and Taeyang,who just looked awkward.

"Yeah,join us.We're friends anyway..." I said as the three guys looked at each other,doubting. 

"Aigoo,grown men...We're friends right?" I asked and they all nodded. "Right? So what's the problem? Aish..Never mind...At least,let's exchange phone numbers..." I said and everyone took their phones out.

 

"TOP oppa...Hmm...That sounds too cold...Bingu oppa...Save..." I mumbled by myself.

"Excuse me?" TOP said,looking a little surprised.

"You're called Bingu,right? What's wrong with me calling you with it?" I asked,pretending to be angry.

"Ah..No..It's just.." TOP stuttered. I rolled my eyes and dragged Hana next to me.

"It's fine,cause we're friends.Hana-ah,call GD by a nickname." I said and Hana's eyes widened.

"Ne?" She said,mouth fully open. I looked at GD who looked just as shocked. 

"Nevermind,bad choice...Mary Lee...Come here.." I said to Mary Lee,who was exchanging her number with Daesung.

"Ne?" She said as she came next to me.

"Call Taeyang oppa with a nickname." I said and Mary Lee stared at Taeyang and then tilted her head while pouting.

"Bae-oppa?" She said smiling cutely. I looked at Taeyang,who looked extremely shocked. I rolled my eyes and took my phone out again.

"Never mind...I'll save it as TOP." I said while shaking my head in disappontment. These guys are honestly...Aish...

"Anyway...Are you guys gonna sing or not?" I asked Big Bang and Seungri and Daesung were about to raise their hands,but TOP and GD glared at them,so they stopped.

"Aigoo...Why did you guys ask us out,if you don't,clearly,hang out with us?" I said making Big Bang move out the way,taking my bag and storming out. I hate people.I can never please them.

 

 

Hana's POV*

 

Did unnie just push Big Bang,yell at them and storm out angrily? Uhh... 

"Aigoo...Sorry oppas..." Mary Lee said as she shook her head looking at the door,that unnie just stormed out from.

"It's OK.We were acting too cold towards you guys,even though you were just trying to be nice to us." Taeyang said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah.You were too rude to us." Mina yelled and Mary Lee punched her arm.

"Yah.Yoon Mina.Apologize." Mary Lee said but Mina responded with sticking her tongue out and walking to the door.

"Don't wanna~~" Then she left the room too. I wanted to bury myself in a pit in a land far away...

Suddenly Hye Min bowed and left too,leaving me and Mary Lee standing there all awkward.

"Well it was really nice to meet you.Hope it wasn't the last one.Ok bye." Mary Lee said as she bowed and ran out the door,leaving me there all alone.Big Bang staring at me.

"Want us to take you home?" Daesung offered but no words came out of my mouth.

"You okay,Tokki?" Seungri asked.

"Tokki?" GD asked.

"Yeah.She's a bunny,so Tokki is her nickname." Seungri said casually,me just staring there awkwardly. 

"Right.Uhh...Well,it was nice meeting you all..." I said as I lightly bowed and all of the Big Bang smiled widely. 

"It was great meeting you too. And sorry about your friends..." Daesung said.

"No-no...It's ok.I apologize too..." I said as I backed away to the door.

"Well,then...Bye.." As I turned I was quickly greeted by the wall and I hit my nose.

"Yah,Tokki! You ok?" I heard Seungri ask. I nodded and waved at them without looking at the guys and left. That was so awkward....

 

 

GD's POV*

 

"I hope she didn't get hurt badly..." Youngbae said. 

"It looked like she was..." TOP hyung said. 

"The girls were really nice and funny. We should collabrate with them when they debut." Daesung said.

"What label do they work for?" Seungri asked.

"I heard they said they meet SHINee often,so SM maybe?" Youngbae said.

"We should leave now.We should go to the studio quickly to check out the song." I said and my members nodded. "Pay the bill maknae." I said to Seungri while pointing at the table,full of food and drinks. 

"They ordered so much,and my Hye Min didn't eat at all..." Seungri said while trying to search for money from his pockets while we exited the room.

"Aish...Hye Min didn't give me her number even though I gave her my phone and told her to install her number on my phone...Aish..." Seungri said as we walked out after he payed for us. "Do you have her number hyung? Hyung?" I looked next to me and found Seungri looking worried and so were my other members.

"You ok Jiyong?" TOP hyung asked. I nodded.

"Yeah sorry.I was just thinking if Jung was okay..." I said while rubbing my forehead.I was too stressed these past few days. I looked at my members again and they were just smiling at me.

"What?" I asked,confused. Seungri leaned on me smirking.

"Remember hyung; You gotta' be smooth.Ok?" He said and tapped me on my shoulder few times before letting go.

"Hyung,fighting!" Daehyun said and TOP patted me on my shoulder as well.Youngbae just kept smiling widely.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked,now extremely confused.

"Good luck Jiyong." TOP hyung said before he entered my car,others following him.

What are they saying?! 

I entered my car with a sigh.

What's wrong with my members all of a sudden?

 

 

*FLASHBACK-Su Hee*

 

It's been a long time since I've seen her.My mother. 

Dad is always out of the country doing business. I hate my mother so much. She's that kind of a parent,who doesn't believe in dreams,but the main goal in life is money.Money money money.

I love money,but I would rather be poor than give up on my dreams. 

Yet,here I am; sitting in an office room of our house,waiting mother to arrive.

"She should be arriving soon enough." Our butler said.

I sighed a long sigh and placed my legs on the long meeting table.I hate this room. Just reminds me of what I have to do,if my dream doesn't come true. I hate doing business with people. I hate people. There is only few people I can trust,and business people aren't one of them. 

My mother entered the room.Not alone,but with at least ten other people. Her advisors,accountants,servants and many more. Mother invited me to have a talk "with just the two of us". Bull.

"Park Su Hee.Get your feet of the table." My mother said as she sitted across the room. The table was probably about 25 metres long. I placed my legs on the ground and crosed them,waiting for my mother to say something. 

"You came.Good." She said as she placed glasses on her nose and took out some papers. I just leaned on my hand,bored.

"How is your education going in the university? Do you get good grades?" My mother asked me,while she was going through her papers and while she was talking with her employees.

"Yeah sure." I answered,uniterested. My mother glanced at me and sighed. She then took her glasses off,folded them,and placed them on the table.

"I see you are still dressing like a ." I stood up in an instant. I was really pissed.

"Sorry? What did you just say?" I yelled at her.

"You are the future heiress of this company. You can not be seen dressing like that.You bring shame to our family." My mother said, looking at her papers again. I wanted to throw something at her. Anything. I held myself back and sitted back down.

"Your brother already wasted his life being a rapper. I will not tolarate you doing the same." She said. I scoffed and she raised her head to look at me.

"Wasted? He followed his dream and made it happen.And I want to do the same." I said as I stood up again. My mother chuckled and and smiled a sly smile while looking at me.

"You,Park Su Hee,will become a business woman. You are turning 24 soon. It is also time for you to get married." My mother as she gave a pile of papers to our butler who came to hand them to me.

" Contract "

"What is this for?" I asked as I looked at my smiling mother.

"A contract. You have to sign it." She responded.

"A contract for what?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Since we're both busy,I'll explain it briefly. A contract for your life." My mother said and the room filled with silence.

"Your father is getting old and he can't do this for ever.Neither can I. By the february next year,if you aren't world famous,you will do as I say." Mother said and gave our butler a pen,which he handed to me.

I kept staring at the contract in silence.

"You have nothing to lose. You have half a year time. I'm giving you a chance." Mother said as she stood up and motioned me to sign it quickly.

"Fine.And If I win,you'll make brother your son again." I said and my mother chuckled.

"Fine.Good luck then." My mother nodded to our butler, who took the pen and the contract and gave it to mother.

"Did you read the contract?" She asked me and I shook my head. She then laughed a bit.

"It said; If Park Su Hee makes in to the industry of entertainment,but doesn't get world famous by the time given,she will have to announce her resignation publicly." Mother read and then looked at me with an devilish smile a she saw my face getting angrier and angrier.

"Have a good day." Mother said sarcastically as she left with her companions. I was left alone in the room with the butler. I threw a chair at the window and it broke.I also threw a chair on the glass table and it broke in half as well. Our butler didn't intevene. He was just quiet as he watched me turn the place in to garbage. I exited the house with raging anger.

As I left the house,I bumped into a foreigner. She fell on the ground,looking really scared of me.

"Watch where you're going! Don't you even have eyes?! God,I hate foreigners!" I yelled at her and continued my way to Mina's house. I'm seriously tired of people.

 

*FLASHBACK-Su Hee-END*

 

Su Hee's POV*

 

It was really late. I walked all the way to the Han River. I just kept staring at the water and noticed there were a lot of drunk people around me. I sighed and sitted down on the stairs. I wish I had taken one bottle of alcohol with me when I left the others to ease my pain. My time is running out.

"Su Hee?"

I turned around to find Daejung smiling at me and then he sitted next to me.

"I thought it was you. Are you ok?" He asked me and I sighed.

"As ok as I could be." I answered and he chuckled.

"Really? I know you are a tough person though,so I'm sure,what ever your problem is,that you can face it." He said as he kept staring at the river. 

"How do you know what I'm like?" I asked,looking at the river too.

"I just do." He answered and I smiled lightly.

"Where did you come from this late?" I asked Daejung who just stood up and kept his eyes on the river.

"Let's date." He said. I stood up slowly and went in front of him.

"What?" I said,confused. He just smiled.

"I have liked you for a quite a while now and I want to date you. I'm handsome,right? So there shouldn't be any problem on that half." He said and he finally looked at me.

"We just met today..." I said,not beliving his words.

"False.We met a long time ago,you just don't remember me." He responded as he took my hands in to his.

"So...Will you be my girlfriend?" He said while smiling sweetly. I just kept staring at him,eyes and mouth fully open.

"Uhh..." 

"I'll take that as a yes.Let's have our first date tomorrow." He said as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. He then messed my hair and smiled.

"I'll call you in the morning,ok?" He said as he started to walk backwards and left.

I just stood there like an idiot looking after him,my mouth still fully open.

Uhh....Ok...Apparently I have a boyfriend now.Wow.Ok.

I started to walk back to our dorm,smiling by myself.

 

Mary Lee's POV*

 

I sent a message to Su Hee unnie.

From: Mary Lee

To: Su Hee

Meet you guys at SM tomorrow morning.We need to discuss this with the CEO and SHINee.

See ya tomorrow! (=^・ω・^)y= And don't you even dare to come late! (=`ェ´=)

 

I need to tell this to my brothers and my parents as well. And I have to face the wrath of Key-oppa and his complaining.

Writing my own songs,huh? Sounds like fun. 

I opened the door to my appartment and first thing I did was jump on my bed and taking of my heels there. I was way too tired to take them off at the door. I also have an early morning tomorrow.

I should start writing songs soon.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for waiting! I had so many tests and I was sick for a long time,so it took me a long time to update. 

Another chapter hopefully soon! :D