At the beach

Dreams can come true

Mary Lee's POV*

 

I woke up feeling really relaxed. I turned around and my eyes widened. This is what I saw.

photo jrsleeping_zpsf3c16ea6.gif

"Aigoo...Jonghyun-ah...I'd hit you in the face if you weren't my little brother..." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop complaining...Hyung didn't let me in his room..." Jr said. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"There's a couch,you know..." I said and he covered himself with his blanket. He always comes home when he feels sad or angry.

"The couch is too hard to sleep on..." He mumbled under the covers.

"You could have at least asked me first...What if I had really hit your pretty face?" I said and he sat up as well.

"You would have said no anyway...And I tried to go to sleep in the guest room,but it was locked..." He said and I sighed.

"You could have waked me up to open it for you..." I said and he smiled,still half asleep.

"I didn't want to wake up my noona..." He said as he smiled a wide smile.

  photo jrsmile_zps86e49b61.gif

I rolled my eyes and stood up and looked at the clock.8 AM.

"Oh no!I'm very late for work!!" I said as I tried to look for my bag and clothes to change to.

"You don't have work today..." Jr said and I turned to him with a questioned look.

"How do you know that?" I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Everyone has a day off today..." He said as he stood up as well and scratched his head.

"Oh..." I think we should go somewhere then... "Are your members free?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Some of them probably will go and see their families..." Jr said as we walked to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

We then walked to the kitchen and I made breakfast.

"Where did you sleep?" Our older brother asked Jr and he pointed at me.

"Haha...I could imagine how Mary Lee looked like..."Oppa said. Jr widened his eyes with his fingers and they both laughed. I just rolled my eyes and continued to make the breakfast.

"We should go somewhere today." I said as I placed the breakfast on everyones plates. I made eggs,rice and fish.

"Yeah,let's go to somewhere fun." Oppa said as he started to eat the food.

"Let's ask SHINee and the girls to join us too!" I said and oppa nodded. Jr kept staring at his plate.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he pointed at the tomatoes.

"I hate these and you know it..." He said as he tried to place them on oppas plate.

"I know.I did it on purpose." I said and smiled at him.He glared at me and started to eat his food.

"Let's go to the Lotte World!" I said and they both looked at me with 'Are you serious?'-face.

"I guess not then..." I pouted and sighed.I forgot they were celebreties and idols...

"Let's go somewhere private where we could have fun with a huge group." Oppa said and I nodded.

"Let's ask Bang's group to join us." Oppa said and I nodded eagerly.

"This day is going to be fun!!" I said as I clapped my hands together.

"Do I have to go?" Jr said and I nodded.

"You said your members are going to see their families...And we are yours!" I said and oppa nodded in agreement.

Jr sighed and ate rice a bit.

"Fine." He said and continued to eat.

"Good.Let me just call SHINee and the girls." I said as I stood up and walked to my room to call Onew and Su Hee.

 

 

Onew's POV*

 

The scene where Lee Joon hugged Hana kept rolling in my mind.I shook my head and sighed.So what if he hugged her? Good for her!

Taemin and Minho were just playing video games and Jonghyun watched them,Key was cutting us some melon and I was just sitting on the massage chair and looking outside.It was a sunny day,a perfect day to go out.

Suddenly my phone rang.The caller was Mary Lee.

"Ne.Yoboseo?" 

"Annyeong oppa!What are you guys doing?" 

"Useless stuff...Why?" My members looked at me slightly annoyed.

"Me and my brothers are going out somewhere private and we thought you guys should join us if you're not doing anything important..." 

"Sure,we'll come.Where to?" 

"We're not sure yet either,so I'll send you a text later.We'll try to ask B.A.P and the girls to join us too.I'll inform you about everything soon.Bye!" And she hang up.

"Who called you?I think that was useless to ask...I could hear Mary Lee's high pitched voice all the way to the kitchen..." Key said and the others laughed.

"She wants us to join her brothers and her and go somewhere private.I think we should go,since we don't really have anything to do here..." I said and the others nodded.

"Who else is coming?" Jonghyun asked.

"B.A.P and the girls,I guess..." I said and when I mentioned the girls,Taemin's,Key's and Jonghyun's faces lit up.I glared at them.

"Oh good!So it won't be just guys and 1 girl." Jonghyun said,clearing his throat.I rolled my eyes.

"We should pack some food." Key said and went to the kitchen.

"What should I wear?" Jonghyun said and walked to the mirror and looked at himself.

"Hyung..." Taemin said as he walked to the kitchen to join Key "Could you pack some banana milk?" Key nodded and Taemin went to the fridge and gave Key 5 banana milks.

"Yah...Take only one...." Key said and Taemin pouted. "...Fine...Gimme those.." Key said as he took the milks from Taemin.

"No,but guys,seriously...What should I wear?" Jonghyun said as he walked in front of the TV,and Minho sighed in annoyance.

"Yah,hyung.I'm gonna lose the game if you won't move!" He said as he tried to lean side to side,trying to see the screen.

"Where are we going,anyway? Beach?Camping?Restaurant?Amusement park?I need to know,so I know how to dress for the occation." Jonghyun said and Key nodded as he gave us the melon.

"Me too.I can't dress up in shorts if we're going to a restaurant..." Key said as he seated next to Minho,who still tried to see the screen.

"Mary Lee said she'd tell us  after she calls the others." I said and they all nodded and seated on the couch,watching Minho playing his soccer game.

 

 

Su Hee's POV*

We were watching Boys Before Flowers and I was squinting my eyes and stopped the DVD.

"Ok,now,bets.Will he come back from New York,or not?" I said and looked at my members. "Hana,you first." 

"Uhh...Yes.." I pointed at Mina next.

"He won't.He will die there." I then pointed at Hye Min.I'm the only one who watched it till the end.

"He won't call her,so she will go and look for her,and when she finds him,he ignores her and later they both find out that Gu Jun Pyo will get married." She said and we all looked at her surprised.

"I thought you hadn't seen this and that you don't like dramas?" I asked Hye Min and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I think that's basically the plot of every single drama." She said and I turned the TV off.

"There goes that fun..." I said as I laid down on my stomach.

"It wasn't funny from the beginning..." Mina said and I glared at her.

"It's so boring...Let's go somewhere...The lotte world!" I said as I jumped up,but my members didn't look as excited.

"It's extremely full today..." Mina said.

"And there are only couples and families there..." Hana said and Mina nodded in agreement.

"It's too far away..." Hye Min said and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are no fun..." I said and suddenly my phone rang.

"Yoboseo?"

"Hi unnie.Are you guys free?" 

"YES!OH,YES WE ARE!!" Thank God for Mary Lee!

"I'll send you the address later.I think we'll go to a beach and later to watch some fire works.Oh,and SHINee and B.A.P and my brothers are coming!Ok,well,bye!"

"Guys,pack your beach stuff,we're goign out,now!!"

"What?Why?" Mina said and Hana looked really uncomfortable.

"Were going to the beach?With who?" She asked. I told her who is coming and she shook her head and took one of the pillows and hugged it tightly.

"I don't want to go..." I rolled my eyes and took the pillow from her.

"Why not? Can't you swim?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No..I can swim..But that's not the problem..." She said as she looked away shyly.

"Are you shy of your body? Is that it?" Hana looked away and I sighed.

"We are going.End of the conversation.Get dressed." I said and dragged Hye Mina and Hana to their rooms.Mina jumped every where happily.

This is going to be fun.

 

 

Bang Yong Guk's POV*

 

"Guys.Appareantly we are going to the beach." I said to Himchan and Daehyun.The other kids were seeing their families.

"Finally! I'll go and get dressed." Himchan said as he went to his room.

"Me too." Daehyun said and he also went to change.

Really? No oppositions?....

Fine...I'll go and get changed too.

 

Lee Joon's POV*

 

"It's so boring~~~" Mir said as we were trying to eat our breakfast.

"We should go somewhere.." G.O hyung said and they all looked at me. 

The scene of me hugging Hana kept rolling in my mind and I smiled widely like a moron.I owe Pinky one.

I looked at my members,who also looked at me.

"Joon-ah..." G.O hyung said and he sighed. "About yesterday..." I stood up and took my plates to the kitchen sink. I then returned and G.O hyung stood up,and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I think you should...not...do it again..." I took his hand of my shoulder and scoffed.

"I just hugged her.It's not the end of the world." I said and someone knocked on the door.

Thunder went to open it and Pinky came in with a swimming ring and a beach outfit.

"Let's go." She said and smiled.There were also too guys waiting at the door.I regonized them as Kim Soo Hyun and Jr from Nu'est.What are they doing here?

"Go where?" Seungho hyung asked and Mary Lee did a 360o spin.

"Obviously to the beach!If you won't come,I'll tell everyone your address." She as she clapped her hands. "Chop chop!" 

All of a sudden my members rushed to their rooms and I did the same.

Why are we doing this?....

 

 

We finally arrived to the beach and Pinky told us that the to guys were her brothers.

"I want to go back to our dorm..." I said and Pinky looked at me,smirking.She then leaned on me and pointed at a group of girls.

"But before you go,look there..." I noticed Hana along the girls.Pinky started to push me away from everyone,back where we came from.

"I changed my mind!" I said and Pinky pushed me to the ground.

"Do something funny,and I'll drown you." She said and she ran to the girls,waving.They waved back at her and us.

Thunder helped me to get up and we walked to the others. At the same time SHINee and and half of B.A.P arrived as well.

"Ok,now that everyone is here...Let's eat first,but only little,so we won't drown..." Pinky said and everyone laughed at her bad joke,except for me.

 

We started to eat and I kept looking at Hana.She looked so cute when she stuffed food to her cute puffy cheeks.I held myself back from pinching her cheeks.

I felt like someone was looking at me,and I was right. Su Hee kept raising her eyebrow at me and then she shook her head.

"Yah,Hana-ah...Don't eat so much..." Su Hee said,but Hana didn't seem to listen.

"You'll get fat." Su Hee said and Hana stopped eating.Mary Lee and Key both punched Su Hee's arms.

"What? It' true..." She got glared by them and Su Hee rolled her eyes at them instead.Hana pouted cutely.

"I'll go and swim." Hana said as she stood up.

"Be careful you won't drown." Pinky said and Hana nodded and ran to the water. Everyone else kept eating.

 

After about 20 minutes,we finished eating.

"Wow,Hana sure loves water...She's like a dolphin." Su Hee said and everyone laughed.

"We should join her soon..." Mina said and everyone nodded. 

"Oh,you haven't been to our dorm for a long time,Su Hee-ah." Mir said and Su Hee sighed and nodded.

"Yeah,I was trying to audition,that's why I didn't come.And besides,you guys are busy lately,so I couldn't visit." Su Hee said and suddenly Daehyun stood up and his eyes widened.

"Where is she?!" He said and Hye Min stood up as well.

"Unnie...Disappeared..." She said and the rest of us stood up as well.

"Oh my God.Where is she?!" Su Hee yelled as she ran closer to the shore,everyone following her.

"I can't see her anywhere!!" Key yelled,panicking. 

"What if she---" Himchan said,but he was too afraid to finish the sentence. 

"What are we supposed to do?!" Taemin said and suddenly Onew ran to the water and started to swim,trying to find Hana. 

No one said anything.

I didn't even breath.

Onew dived and few seconds later he popped up with Hana,but she didn't move,at all. He carried her to the land and everyone followed them.Onew placed her on a shack that had a shade on it.She didn't breathe.

"What now?" Mina said and everyone looked at each other.

"Isn't it obvious?We call a ambulance,of course!" Bang said. Kim Soo Hyun took his phone out and called the emergency number 119 while the girls tried to slap her face,so she would wake up,for nothing.

"My battery died..." Soo Hyun said.

"What now?!She won't last that long!" Minho said and everyone had panic in their eyes.I collapsed and I just stared at everyone,who tried to come up with an idea.

"She needs CPR!" G.O hyung said and everyone looked at each other again. 

I should do it,right?

"Onew-oppa,please do it!" Hye Min said and everyone looked at her surprised.

"Ne,oppa! Balle!" Su Hee and Pinky said. Onew looked at me for a second and he looked sad.

It seemed difficult for him to do it.

"You just have to breathe to twice and press her chest 30 times,if I remember right..." Jonghyun said and we all looked at Onew who seemed scared to do that.

"I heard if you press too hard,you might actually kill the victim..." He finally replied.

Su Hee sighed annoyedly.

"Do you want her do die?!Huh?!" Su Hee looked like she could attack Onew,so Thunder blocked her.

"Hyung,please do it!" Taemin said panic in his voice.

 

Onew looked at everyone and sighed really heavily.He then leaned closer to Hana's face and seemed to doubt it for a long time.

I wanted to push him away.

He finally did the CPR.Everyone looked closely and no one breathed. After a while Hana coughed and all the water came out. Her eyes flew open and Su Hee pushed Onew out the way and hugged Hana.

"Aigoo...You scared us you brat...." She said as she hugged Hana even tighter.

"Glad you're ok..." Seungho hyung said and everyone breathed normally and laughed or smiled nervously.

"What happened?" Hana asked while trying to calm Su Hee down.

"You drowned..." Mir said and hugged her also. "I was so scared..." He continued.Pinky,Key and Taemin hugged her also.

"I'm going to drown you myself if you ever do that again." Key said and every one laughed.

I'm glad she's ok.

 

Hana's POV*

 

I saw a dream.

Everything was white and I had a white dress on as well.I walked endlessly until I was stopped.I turned around and saw Onew.He smiled his sweet smile and he leaned closer to me and kissed me.

I was really surprised.

"You can't go yet." He said and I woke up and I saw his face first,before Su Hee hugged me.

Weird dream.

 

 

Everyone kept a close eye on me,and they didn't let me to go to the water anymore.

It was already night time and we started to light wireworks.

I had to sit on the beach while everyone else were having fun.

Onew sitted next to me,I looked at him quickly,but I couldn't look at him for too long.

"Are you ok?" He asked me and I nodded. I heard from Hye Min that he saved me.

"Thank you for saving me..."I said. The first firework popped to the sky.It was blue and it looked really pretty.

"I'm glad you're ok..." He said as he laughed. I looked at him and he looked at me,smiling.I looked away quickly.

He stood up and extended his hand towards me.

"Let's join the others..." He said and I nodded and took his hand and he pulled me up. He walked to the others first and I kept looking at his back.It actually looked...Manly?

 

Jr came next to me.I looked at him and he bowed slightly and I did the same.

"I hope you feel better..." He said and I nodded. 

"I probably scared everyone..." I said and Jr chuckled.

"Yeah,you should have seen them..." Jr said and we looked at the sky,when a heart shaped firework lit up.It looked extremely pretty.

"I'm amazed that Su Hee didn't cry..." Jr continued.

"Isn't she a noona to you?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't like the word 'noona' with her name..." He said as he smiled.I raised my eyebrow at him and he coughed nervously.

"She's not that kind of person who cries,I guess..." I said as we walked closer to the others. Jr nodded and he smiled a bit.

"Everyone here is so fun and I had fun today." Jr said and he smiled when Mary Lee started to chase Lee Joon with a sparkler.

"Me too." I said and everyone laughed at Mary Lee and Lee Joon.

 

I looked at Onew again.I kept thinking about that dream.I shook my head.

No,it's nothing...Nothing...

Right?

Su Hee gave me and Jr a sparkler also and we started to 'write 'our names to the air.

It was really fun.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

o3o

I need summer...

NOW.

Thank you.