You owe me...

Dreams can come true

I was just staring at the TV,not believing it...Did I just save BIGBANG's leader G-Dragon's dog from dying? I'm probably wrong...Right?

The door opened and Mary Lee came in,looking tired. She placed her bag and keys on the kitchen counter and sitted on the couch next to me.

"Aaaaaah...It was so tiring..." Mary Lee said as she spreaded her legs on the wall,as she was sitting backwards,her head where the legs were supposed to be...Sigh..

"Oh,and I got a lot of complains about you dissapearing again...From EXO-M,SNSD and F(x)..Really Hana..Really?"Mary Lee said and closed her eyes. She then opened them,and sitted normally again.

"You look pale..You ok?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Why,what's wrong?" I sighed and looked at her.

"Have you heard about G-Dragon?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Appearenlty he lost his dog..."I said and Mary Lee looked like she was trying to memorize something.

"Oh,so you mean Gaho? A shar pei dog?" I have no clue about his name nor his breed,but I just nodded.

"Yeah,what about it?" Mary Lee asked.

"I...Think I found him...Well,more like saved him from dying..." I said and Mary Lee's eyes widened.

"Bwo?! Chincha?!" Mary Lee yelled and she jumped out of her seat. I nodded. 

"Where's the dog now?" Mary Lee asked and I pointed out of the window.

"At Anyu's place---I don't know how to take care of a dog..." I said and looked like Mary Lee was thinking really hard about something.

"What are you going to do about it?" Mary Lee said as she seated.

"Return it probably..." I said and she nodded and hummed. 

"I'm pretty sure that a lot of his fans buy a fake one that looks like Gaho,just to get close with GD.." Mary Lee said and sighed.

That was probably true...

 

We ate some rice with veggies as our late night snack,since we were both hungry...I know I'm going to regret this later...

"Well,come and see me tomorrow at the SM. Or at least call me,so I'll tell you where we are..." Mary Lee said as she was brading my hair.

"Ok. I'll try to get the dog from Anyu,cause she won't give it up easily..." I said and we both laughed. 

"Well,your braid is done. Good night!" Mary Lee said and went to her room.

"Good night..." I said and turned off the lights and went to sleep. 

I have to think about a strategy of how to get the dog from Anyu. Sigh...

 

 

 

The next morning when I woke up,I got dressed and went straight to Anyu's hotel.

"Annyeonghaseyo...Would you mind calling Anyu Marumi to come down here with the dog?" I asked the receptionist and he nodded.

"She'll arrive shortly..." The man said and I nodded and seated on one of the lobby's chairs.

 

Anyu came after 5 minutes with the dog and she greeted me. The dog waggled it's tail and I patted his head.

"Why did you want me to come with the doggy?" Anyu said as she seated next to me,and I took the dog and placed him on my lap.

"I found his owner..." I looked at Anyu who was in shock and tried to take the dog away from me.

"No! Anyu! Bad Anyu! His owner is one of my favorite idols! We have to take him to him!" I said and Anyu pouted.

"But I don't wanna...I want to keep him..." I rolled my eyes and started to walk out of the hotel,Anyu following me.

"Hey,Hana! Let's buy a new one for that idol.He won't notice..." Anyu said as I we were walking to a spot where we could get a taxi.

"You can buy yourself a new one..." I said as we were entering the taxi.

"No...It's not the same..." She said and pouted.

"To the YG building,please." I said to the taxi driver and he nodded.

"Here...You can hold him on our way to the YG building. And that's it..." I said as I gave the dog to Anyu. She hugged him the whole way over there.

 

"Excuse me...Is G-Dragon here? I found his dog and--" I said to the receptionist but she cut me off.

"Over to that line,please..." She said and pointed next to us. There was a huge line full of girls with gages,that had shar peis in it. Just like Mary Lee said.

But maybe mine isn't GD's after all...

 

Next was our turn..

"Look...If he says anything about paying money or anything like that,don't take it...But suggest what I told you to." Anyu said and I nodded,doubting.

"Oh,by the way...These girls are looking at you,with murdering eyes..." Anyu said and I sighed.

"It's probably the magazine...In the yesterdays news,they said that I already have some haters..." I sighed and Anyu patted my shoulder.

"I'll wait at the lobby,since I can't stand see him go..." She continued and I hugged her. She then walked away and one of YG's workers came to get me.

 

 

"So,that's GD's dog...Why?" His manager asked me. GD himself was just looking at Gaho.

"N-ne...I'm not quite sure either...But I think he looks like him..." I said and tried to avoid GD's eyes,since he was now staring at me.

"Where did you find him?" GD said. I gulped and looked at him.

"Well...Ah...Um...." I couldn't speak. I mean,it's BIGBANG's G-Dragon in front of me...Ok,Hana...FOCUS!

"I saved him,cause he was almost runned over by cars..." I said and GD looked shocked.He then looked at Gaho and hugged him tightly. He then talked with his manager and then GD nodded.

"Thank you for saving Gaho. It is him." The manager said and I nodded. Then there was a awkward silence.

"Do you want anything in return? As a reward?" The manager asked. I shook my head,but then I remembered Anyu's wish.

"Actually,my friend was taking care of him more,I just saved him...And she would like something in return..." I said and GD and his manager talked again.

"Alright,we can see what we can do." The manager said and motioned me to continue.

"She said she would like to see Gaho again soon..." I said and GD squinted his eyes.

"So...you don't want anything?" The manager said. I shook my head. At least nothing came to my mind.

"...What's your friends name...?" GD asked.

"Oh,Anyu Marumi. She's the daughter of that rich group. She just wants to see Gaho once in a while..." I said and GD sighed and nodded.

"Alright.And what's your name?" GD asked while petting Gaho. Oh no.No.He's asking for my name...

"That's not important...."GD looked at me and squinted his eyes.

"...Do I know you from somewhere?" GD asked and I shook my head furiously.

"N-no!That's not possible! This is the first time I meet you..." I said and he sighed.

"Right...I just need your name for the thank you speech.." GD said as he stood up and gave Gaho to his manager.

"No---It's really ok...I don't need any thank you speeches..." I said and GD looked at me as he leaned on the table.

"It's not just for you,but also for the care taker..." GD said and I looked away,blushing. What was I thinking?

"Right...I'm sorry...." I said and GD shrugged his shoulders and smiled his famous smile.

"Well,let's do this;I'll thank you anonymously,and if there's something you want in return for saving Gaho,just write your name on this paper and my manager will leave it at the front desk. Just say your name and my name,and we'll see what we can do." GD said and I nodded. I then wrote myname and gave the paper to GD's manager.I bowed and backed away to the door. When I opened it,I ran in to Seungri.

"Ah,joesonghamnida..." I apologized and walked out the door. All the other girls were gone already. I guess someone told them,that Gaho was found or something...

I walked to Anyu and motioned her to follow me.

"Well?" She asked. I sighed and nodded.

"He agreed...He said he'll contact you about it later..." I said and Anyu clapped her hands happily.

"Well,I got to go to work now.Bye!" Anyu said and walked away to get a taxi.

I'll go to SM now...Wish me luck...

 

 

G-Dragon's POV*

 

When the girl walked away and opened the door,she ran in to Seungri. She apologized to him and left. Seungri kept looking behind her,but then closed the door.

"Who was that?" He asked and looked confused. I shrug my shoulders.

"Jung Hana." My manager said. Where have I heard that name?

"She was the one who found Gaho,and saved him from dying..." I said as I patted Gaho's head.

"She's really pretty..." Seugri said and I hit his head.

"There you go again,maknae..." I said and Seungri looked away embarrased. I rolled my eyes and Seungri all of a sudden yelled 'Ah!'

"What's wrong? Why are you yelling?" I asked. Seungri took his phone out and came next to me.

"It's this girl,remember hyung?" Seungri said as he showed me a picture of that same girl on Elle magazine.

"Oh yeah.You showed me the magazine yesterday..." I said and Seungri nodded.

"Right.She's half american and---" Seungri said and kept a long pause thinking.

"And half finnish...From Finland..." My manager said.We looked at him. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"She looked pretty and thought I'd do some research..." My manager said and I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Where's Finland then?" I asked my manager. He just blinked his eyes and took his phone out of his pocket.

"Between Russia and Sweden...Oh! Angry Birds is from there!Nice---" My manager said and kept doing something on his phone.Probably playing Angry Birds...

"Maybe we should ask her to be on our comeback MV's next year..." Seungri said and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Honestly...Maknae,you're getting over the top there..." I said and Seungri shrugged his shoulders.

"Are you saying that she's not pretty hyung?" Seungri asked. Thank God T.O.P walked in.

"Hey,I came to get you guys to a meeting...Did you forget?" He said. I looked at my manager. I guess he wasn't listening cause looked confused.

"O-Oh yeah! Oops,I forgot!" He said and I shook my head in disappointment.

"Well,let's go!" My manager said and he placed his hands over mine and Seungri's shoulder and lead us out of the room.I had Gaho's leash on my hand. I was so worried about that little guy.

 

 

Mary Lee's POV*

 

SHINee were practising their Juliette dance. All I could think about was that MV's pastel pants...

"Yah,Mary Lee..Go get us some drinks..." Key-oppa said as he was wiping his face with a towel. They practiced really hard.

"Yah...Do I look like your servant or assistant?" I said and he threw his towel at me,which made me scream and stand up. I then glared at him,while the rest of SHINee were laughing at me.

"Go." Key-oppa said and pointed at the door. "You're not doing anything else but sitting there...Move your and go and get us some drinks..." Key-oppa said. I showed him tongue and went to get them some drinks.

 

What should I get them? Water? To Taeminnie definetly banana milk...Should I get them colas? Hmm...

"Mary Lee-ssi..." I looked next to me and saw Luhan-oppa.He was smiling and waved at me. I bowed my head and pressed water on the vending machine.

"So,how have you been? You look tired..." Luhan-oppa said and I took the waters and a banana milk out of the vending machine in to my hands.

"Yeah,being the stylist of SHINee and going everywhere is pretty tiring..." I said and Luhan-oppa took some of the drinks to help me carry them. We walked back to the practice rooms.

"Hey one question..." Luhan-oppa said as I opened the door to SHINee's practice room. "When is Hana going back...?" He continued and SHINee was quiet and staring at us. I looked at Luhan-oppa and blinked my eyes few times.

"Um...Why do you ask...?" I said as we gave the still quiet SHINee members their drinks.

"Just came to my mind...Actually when Hana dissapeared yesterday,when we were trying to convince her to be with us,we talked about it with SNSD and f(x)..."Luhan-oppa said and pouted. I looked at SHINee. They were just staring at Luhan,occasionally drinking their drinks.

"If I remember correctly,then in two weeks..." I said and SHINee and Luhan-oppa were looking at me,then at each other,then at the floor.

"...But...I don't think she'll go..."I said and everyone looked at me,with hope in their eyes.

"You think so noona?" Taeminnie asked. I nodded. I sure hope so...

"Where is she now,anyway?" Key-oppa said. Oh yeah...I forgot to tell them.

"Oh yeah,I forgot to tell you guys.She's with G-Dragon." I said and all of SHINee spitted their drinks out. Luhan-oppa was shocked.

"What?!" Key-oppa said while wiping his face with his towel. I shrugged my shoulders.

"She saved his dog yesterday,actually,from dying..." I said and they were just staring me,with their mouths open.

"Why didn't you tell us? That's not something you forget to tell!" Jjong-oppa said and the others nodded.

"It slipped my mind...Geez..." I said and rolled my eyes.Key-oppa threw his towel at me again.I screamed and jumped up again. I then threw it back at his face.He was about to throw it back,but Minho-oppa stopped him.

"Wouldn't it be great,if our Hana starts to date GD?" Jjong-oppa said and I nodded in agreement.

"That would be so cool!Actually,Hana's favorite from BIGBANG is GD." I said and Jjong-oppa,Luhan-oppa and Minho-oppa nodded. I looked at the rest. Key-oppa was just rolling his eyes,Taemin was pouting angrily at me then at Jjong-oppa and Onew was just drinking his water...Like non-stop...He must have been thirsty,huh?

 

My phone rang.It was Hana.

"AYO!" I yelled,startling the guys.

"...What? Are you mimiking GD now?" Hana said and I hummed.

"How did it go?Was it Gaho?" I asked and Key-oppa leaned on my phone,so he could hear what Hana says.

"Yeah.It was Gaho.Good thing GD got his dog back..." Hana said and I hummed again.

"So...How was GD?" I asked and Key-oppa leaned closer. He was like Hana's mother in Korea;always worried about her and protecting her.

"I probably looked like an idiot...I couldn't speak and he was just staring at me..." Hana said.

"That's understandable...I mean,he's your bias..." I said and Key-oppa tsked.

"I also ran in to Seungri..." Hana said and Key-oppa tsked again.

"Really? What did he say?" I asked and Key-oppa leaned closer again.

"YAH!OPPA!You're not going to hear any better if you lean closer!"I yelled and Key glared at me angrily. I sighed and waited for Hana's response.

"He was just staring at me..." Hana answered and Key-oppa nodded,saying 'I knew it...'.

"Where are you now?" Key-oppa took my phone away from me and asked Hana.It was now my turn to lean on my phone,that Key-oppa had.

"Oppa?...Um...I'm almost there...Where do you want me to come?" Hana asked.

"Come to our practice room." Key-oppa answered and hung up the phone and gave it back to me.

"You know what...I think we should do a farewell party to Hana,with all the idols she knows..." Onew-oppa said and we all looked at him. Finally he said something.

"Why? She's not going away..."Taeminnie said. Onew-oppa sighed.

"You never know though..." He said and everyone seemed depressed again.I stood up and clapped my hands,which gained everyone's attention.

"Good idea,oppa! We'll invite everyone,except for Lee Joon,Mir,Zico..." I said and Jjong-oppa laughed.

"No way.We'll invite them all...I'm sure Hana would be happy." Jjong-oppa said and Minho-oppa nodded.

"Well,I gotta go back and practice with my members.Tell me later about your party plans.Oh!And tell Hana I said hi." Luhan-oppa said and waved goodbye. We waved back and then there was a really long silence.

"I really hope that every idol can come there...I mean,it's summer and everyone is probably really busy..." Minho-oppa said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"So,U-KISS,BLOCK B,you guys,EXO,SNSD,f(x),Teen Top,2PM,B1A4,B2ST,MBLAQ,Boa-unnie...Who else?BIGBANG?Haha,maybe not..." I said and the SHINee members blinked their eyes.

"What?U-KISS?She knows U-KISS?" Key-oppa said and I nodded.

"Kevin and Eli are our neighbours..." I said and their eyes widened more...A lot.

"Why don't you tell us about this?!" Key-oppa said and glared at me.

"I forgot..." I said as I was rubbing the back of my head. They all sighed and I smiled them my aegyo smile,which made them forgive me.

I should have a nickname called 'Mary Lee the goddess of aegyo'!

And now,on to some phone number digging and party planning!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I want a party with all of them too...Lucky Hana >:C