Hide and seek and found someone new!?

Dreams can come true

Hana's POV*

 

"Ok...So,what's your name?" I asked the little girl. She was sniffing,because of her crying.I was still carrying her.

"Eun Hee..."She answered and hugged my neck tighter.

"My name is Hana. Don't worry! I'll find your mother!" I said and patted her back. I think she fell asleep. 

I went in to every shop but nobody seemed to care about Eun Hee. I was getting fustrated. Maybe I should call SHINee and Mary Lee for help! I started to look for my phone,that was supposed  to be in my pocket...But it wasn't... I just got the phone today and I already lost it...

"Eun Hee,how about we take a little brake?...Unnie is getting kinda tired.." I asked Eun Hee. She woke up and shooked her head.

"No! You promised to find mommy! I want my mommy!" Eun Hee yelled and started to cry again. People looked at us,like I had kidnapped this girl...

"Can Eun Hee walk then?" I asked her,while trying to calm her down. She shook her head. I sighed.

 

I arrived at the chair,where I was supposed to wait for Mary Lee and SHINee,and where my phone would probably be.Well,it wasn't there.

"Eun Hee...Let's wait here! Your mom will definetely come here to look for you." I said and seated on the chair,Eun Hee still not letting go of my neck,she fell asleep again. I closed my eyes as well,then I fell asleep too.

 

 

Key's POV*

"Where are we supposed to look first? This place is huge..." I said and the others shrugged their shoulders.

"Maybe we should split up.We won't find her like this..." Jonghyun hyung said.

"I agree. But what if we go to the info desk and call for her,wouldn't that be a better idea?" Onew hyung suggested. 

"Nah,she's the kind,who doesn't listen...Wait...What if she's really kidnapped this time?!" Mary Lee said and placed her hands on her cheeks,to express surprise. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh no! What if some old y man took her somewhere!" Taemin yelled. Minho shut his mouth,so we wouldn't gain too much attention,and that no one would regonize us now...

"So,let's split for now. Everyone,if you find her,give others a call" Jonghyun hyung said. Everybody nodded and walked to different directions.

 

Eun Hee's POV* 

I woke up and noticed,that unnie had fallen asleep too. I hugged her tightly. She was so pretty!

"Eun Hee?" I looked up,and saw my mommy running towards me. I ran to her and she opened her arms,ready to hug me. 

"Eun Hee-ah! I was so worried!" Mommy said as she was crying. I hugged her and told her I was fine.

"Umma,that unnie tried to help to look for you,but she got sleepy..." I said and mommy looked at unnie. She then putted me down and went to wake up unnie.

When unnie woke up,she was very surprised,that she had fallen asleep.

"Thank you for taking care of Eun Hee." Mommy said and unnie looked at me and then at mommy,and then she smiled.

"I'm glad you found her..." Unnie said and smiled at me. Me and mommy said goodbye to unnie. I turned to look at her once more,and she was still waving at me. I smiled and run next to mommy,and held her hand. I was very hungry!

 

Hana's POV*

 

I was still waving at Eun Hee,watching as she and her mom laughed together. What am supposed to do now? Wait for  Mary Lee and SHINee or maybe I should find the Hello Kitty shop? Hmm... But knowing Mary Lee and Key,they would probably kill me,for not waiting where I was supposed to.

I sitted back on the chair again,and I was super tired... My eyelids were getting heavy and heavy...I fell asleep again..

 

Onew's POV* 

 

After we splitted up,I spotted a chicken restaurant. It was hard for me to decide,if I should eat chicken or look for Hana. So I decided to order some chicken and eat it,as I was looking for her at the same time. Two birds with one stone,right?

 

I wasn't letted in to any of the shops,because I had food with me. So I decided to go back to the 1st floor,and wait for the others to show up at the same chair,that Hana was supposed to be at.

As I was stuffing chicken to my mouth I noticed a girl sitting on the chair. I walked closer,and noticed it was Hana.

"Hana,where were you just now?" I asked her as I seated down next to her. No answer.

"Hana?" I said and leaned to see her face. She was asleep.I kept staring at her face. It looked so calm when she was sleeping. 

I wanted to look at her face even better,so I leaned closer.

"Yah! Hyung!" I heard and I immediately lifted my head and saw Minho,with his judging eyes. 

"What were you doing?" He asked me.

"Nothing...I was just checking if it was really her." I answered and scratched the back of my head. He raised his eyebrow and looked at me,judging.

"Right..." Minho said and seated on the other side of Hana. We both looked at her as she was mumbling something and then she woke up. She blinked her eyes,still sleepy and rubbed them. She then looked at me. Her eyes widened and she jumped of the chair.

"Wow,Hana,relax!" Minho said and she calmed down. 

"Sorry...I was just surprised to see you..." She said,but she didn't look at me. 

"Where were you?" I asked her. She looked at me quickly,but then looked at Minho again.

"It's a long story..." She said and that's when Taemin back hugged her.

"Hana-ah! Where were you?" Taemin said. Minho stood up and took Taemin off of her.

"I told you about those back hugs,Taemin-ah..."Minho said and the maknae pouted. Key came along with Jonghyun and Mary Lee. Jonghyun smiled at Hana,relieved that she was ok. Key and Mary Lee hitted Hana's head and kept nagging to her.

"Oh..Hana!" We heard someone say. We saw Block B's Zico running towards us.

"Stay right there!" Mary Lee yelled and Zico stopped. She then took Hana and pushed her behind Minho. Both Hana and Minho looked confused.

"What do you want?" Mary Lee asked Zico and crossed her arms. Zico raised her eyebrow.

"To talk to her and say hi...?" Zico said and we all looked at Hana.

"You know him?" Key asked. Hana smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah,we met at a phone shop. I punched her ex---" Mary Lee covered Zico's mouth. Ex? Was it just me,or did I hear ex? Ex what?

"Hahaha...Oppa,you're really funny..." Mary Lee said and letted go of Zico. 

"Funny? I'm not trying to be though...Can I now talk to Hana?" Zico said and pointed at Hana. Mary Lee was about to say something when Hana walked next to Zico and grabbed his arm and dragged him somewhere close,but we couldn't hear what she was saying to him. Zico laughed and nodded,they had their backs turned towards us and Zico gave something to Hana.

 

"Aish---How long has that girl known him?" Key said and Mary Lee tsked.

"They met when we were buying her her phone..." Mary Lee answered and looked at Zico with piercing eyes. Jonghyun laughed. We all looked at him.

"Haha---Sorry...It's just that all the idols seem to like our Hana...I'm happy for her.." Jonghyun said and seated on the chair.

"No,oppa.It's not something to be happy about..." Mary Lee said and glared at Jonghyun.

"Why not?" He replied and Mary Lee sighed.

"Yeah,hyung...It's not good..." Taemin said. Jonghyun tilted his head,meaning Taemin to explain.

"What if some good looking hot idol will want to date her?"  Mary Lee said.

"So what? That's a good thing!" Jonghyun said and Minho nodded in agreement.

"Right hyung?" Jonghyun said and looked at me. I was just staring at him,not knowing what to respond.

"Um,y-yeah yeah.Definetely" I finally answered and saw Minho staring at me with his flaming charisma---

 

"Oh come on!!! Introduce me~~" We turned and saw Zico leaning on Hana's head,teasing her.

"Aish..Chincha.."Mary Lee said and went over to Hana and Zico.

"Oppa,would you be so kind and flirt elsewhere...?" Mary Lee said and Zico immediately poker faced and stopped leaning on Hana's head.

"Sorry,I was just playing with her..."Zico said and looked serious. Mary Lee glared at Zico and Zico did the same. She didn't seem to let any male idol to approach Hana. Hana was just stading there,looking awkward...

"Um...Ji Ho-oppa..." Hana said. Zico now looked at her.

"Thank you for the present..." She continued. Mary Lee looked at Zico.

"What present?" Mary Lee asked and Hana showed a phone charm. 

"Tsk...You seem to have the same one..." Mary Lee said to Zico,and he smiled in response.

"Well,we both like Hello Kitty and it was a thank you gift for food,so..." Zico said and smiled at us.

"I think you should go now..." Mary Lee said and Hana glared at her.

"Wow wow wow,hold your horses,Mary Lee!" Jonghyun said. He walked up to Zico and leaned on him.

"Let's all go to our place..."Jonghyun said. 

"What?!" The rest of us yelled. Jonghyun smiled and took Hana's hand and started walking,lifting his legs up very high like a school kid while walking. I looked at the others. Zico was smiling and already following Hana and Jonghyun. Minho rolled his eyes and followed the others as well. Mary Lee and Key looked angry and surprised at the same time,whileTaemin was just...well,not in this world anymore...

 

 

We finally arrived at our dorm.

"Welcome~~To our humble house~~" Jonghyun said while spreading his hands up.

"Thank you very much!" Zico said and laughed.

"Hmpf...Our first time at SHINee's dorm,and we have to be with that...Wonderful oppa...Right there.." Mary Lee said while pointing at Zico.

Zico glared at Mary Lee. We all seated on our couch. Everyone was quiet.

"So,Key,go and make us something to eat~~" Jonghyun said. Key glared at him.

"What? So I'm the woman of the house now?" Key said and Jonghyun laughed.

"Haven't you always been?" Jonghyun said and Key punched his arm and walked to the kitchen,mumbling something to himself. There was a really long and awkward silence...

 

Hana's POV*

I kept asking myself the same question over and over again: How did I end up at SHINee's dorm and why is Block B's Zico here?

There was a really long silence that the awkwardness was written all over it..

"So...How about we..Um...Listen to music?" Jjong-oppa suggested. Everyone nodded except for Taemin. He kept looking at Zico,squinting his eyes at him. I wonder what was going through his mind?

I was getting really sleepy again...

 

Taemin's POV*

 

That Zico guy looked annoying...Only I can tease Hana and hug her and stuff.. I want to play a little game with him and see what his reaction is.

I hugged Hana tightly,who was sitting next to me. Everyone looked at us. Jonghyun hyung didn't even have the time to turn on the music. I looked at this Zico guy. He was just blinking his eyes and he frowned his eyebrows. Heh.

I then looked at the others.

Jonghyun hyung was just blinking his eyes his mouth shaped like 'o'. Mary Lee was just staring at me. Minho hyung looked like he was about to hit me again and Onew hyung was poker faced. Which is weird,cause everyone,except for Zico,were used to me hugging Hana. Yet everyone reacted different from what they usually do...Except for Minho hyung..he always wanted to hit me,when I hugged Hana...

I then looked at Hana,she didn't move. Is she that shocked? I tilted my head,and found her asleep. 

She looked so cute when she was sleeping. Key hyung came in to the room and kicked my foot.

"Yah! Let go of her! She'll wake up again!" He whispered and I obeyed. Mary Lee sitted next to Hana and made her head lean against hers,so her neck wouldn't be sore tomorrow.

"Too bad she fell asleep...I made some chicken..." Key hyung said. Onew hyung jumped out of the sofa and took one piece of chicken leg.

"Don't worry!...I can eat them all by myself!" He said and stuffed some chicken to his mouth. Key took the rest of the chickens away from hyung,and gave us others chicken as well,before Onew hyung eats them all...

 

After awhile,I saw Hana waking up while she was sniffing. She then noticed the chicken and took a piece. Everyone was just staring at her.

"What..? What's wrong?" She asked as she stuffed some chicken in to .

"Well,when you woke up,you went straight for the chicken..." Key hyung said. Everybody laughed and Hana blushed and smiled.

 

"Well,we better get going! It's a big day tomorrow!" Mary Lee said as she stood up and made Hana stand up as well.

"Yeah,I better get going as well..."Zico said and stood up and bowed his head. "Wait...What big day is it tomorrow?" He continued.

"None of your business..." Mary Lee said and showed her tongue to Zico. Zico smiled a fake smile at Mary Lee.

"Wait! Before you go!" Key hyung said and runned in to his room. He came back with some facial products and gave them to Hana.

"Use these tonight! You gotta look good tomorrow girl!" He said and smiled at Hana. Hana smiled back and thanked hyung.

"How are you guys going home?" Jonghyun asked the girls.

"By taxi. And on seperate as Zico oppa..." She said and smiled a fake smile at Zico and he did the same.

"See you guys later! Buy oppas!" Hana said and bowed and dragged Mary Lee out the door. We all waved goodbye to them,and by them,meaning the girls.Well,at least me,Key hyung and Onew hyung. Minho hyung and Jonghyun hyung waved also at Zico.

 

Hana's POV*

 

In the end,Mary Lee agreed taking the same taxi as Zico,because he suggested paying for us. We said goodbye to him and entered our appartment. We saw a guy leaning on our door. Mary Lee told me to go behind her as she took her umbrella,ready to hit the guy.

As she was about to hit him,the guy stood up and looked at us shocked. And I did the same. The actor,Kim Soo Hyun from the drama Dream High,was standing in front of us. Mary Lee putted her umbrella away and sighed. 

"Oppa...You forgot your keys again,didn't you?" Mary Lee said and Soo Hyun scratched the back of his head and smiled. 

"Well,you know me sis..." He said and smiled. I closed my eyes and squeezed them together. Wait...Sister? Mary Lee is his little sister?! What--I don't even... Oh my God...I might as well jump out that window,that is in the end of the hallway.

"This is the friend that I talked to you about! Hana,this is my older brother,Kim Soo Hyun. Oppa,this is my friend Jung Hana." Mary Lee said and Soo Hyun smiled and nodded. I nodded as well. 

"Well,let's go in then..."Mary Lee said and opened the door and we went in.

 

 

"And that door,that I told you not to open,is my brothers room!" Mary Lee said and pointed at a door,that was next to the front door.

"I was filming a new drama,so I wasn't in the country for a while." Soo Hyun said and smiled at me. I nodded and smiled back. I didn't know what to tell him...

"Oh,and I have a photoshoot with Elle magazine tomorrow with Taecyeon and someone we don't know yet." Soo Hyun said. Mary Lee strated laughing really hard.

"Why are you laughing? Yah!" Soo Hyun said.

"Well,just because...Can we come with you tomorrow,for the photoshoot?" Mary Lee asked and her brother raised his eyebrow.He looked doubtful.

"You always wanted me not to tell about you to anyone..You always wanted to become known not by me or Boa noona or anyone,but yourself. So why do you want me to take you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Well,you'll see tomorrow!" Mary Lee said and went to the kitchen. Soo Hyun stood up.

"Well,I'm off to bed.Good night!" He said and smiled at me. I did the same. Mary Lee came back to the living room and told me good night.

I turned off the lights and went to my room. This day was just too much... I went to the bathroom and used the facials that Key gave me and went to my bed.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you liked it! :D

It was fun to write... o3o/\0v0 *high five for myself*

*awkward silence* Krhm...Anyways...New chapter soon! :D