The party planner~~

Dreams can come true

Hana's POV*

 

I woke up in the middle of the night,about at 2 AM,like a Pharaoh and squinted my eyes.

 

Ok,let's rewind a bit here.....

I'M GOING TO DEBUT?! WHAT?!WHEN?!HOW?!

I face palmed myself and walked to our dorms kitchen and took a cup out of the cabinet and sitted down and just stared to distance.

 

Su Hee's POV*

It was around six AM and I had to wake up first,to shower and then wake up the others.We had to go to a meeting at 8 AM. I walked out of my room,stretching and decided to make some coffee first. I walked to the kitchen and saw Hana just staring at the wall. I walked pass her and made some coffee. While I was waiting for it to get done,I waved my hands in front of Hana's eyes,but she didn't react. Even her cup was empty and looked like she hasn't drank anything...

 

"Yah...You awake?" I said and Hana looked at me all confused.

"Hm...?Oh,unnie...Yeah,I'm awake..." She said and drank out of her empty cup. I rolled my eyes and took the cup from her.

"What's your problem and how long have you been dozing out here?" I asked and she sighed.

"What time is it?" She asked and I showed six with my fingers. She sighed again.

"I woke up 2..." She said and my eyes widened.

"What? Why?" I asked as I poured myself some coffee.

"I can't debut." She said as she stood up. I looked at her surprised. Did she just realise that we debuted? Well...Going to debut.

I sighed and shook my head.I placed my coffee on the table and I still had her empty cup in my hands.

"I thought we talked about this already..." I said and she shook her head.

"No,I'm serious this time.Key oppa is right.I'd come really busy and---" I banged the table to cut her off.

"What's the real reason?" I said and she looked away. I hate when people lie.She sighed and looked at me with serious eyes.

"My dad and mom always wanted me to become a doctor,lawyer or an engineer.But a singer...is not something that is so respected and highly honored.My dad always said that singers were like dancing puppets and the labels were the puppet masters..." She said and I smashed her cup on the ground,making her look really shocked.

When I'm pissed,I will show it one way or another.

"You are your parents little puppet.Parents can't control your life.It's your own life not theirs.If they don't want you to follow your dreams,they're just as bad as they said about the idols and their labels.Tsk.I hate people who let their parents rule their life the way they make them to,not having their own free will." I said and Mina and Hye Min walked to the kitchen,to see what was going on.

Hana looked at the broken cup pieces and started to collect them.Hye Min helped her and I walked away to the living room,to calm down a bit. Mina seated next to me and sighed.

"Unnie...You have lost your temper easily for the couple of days..." Mina said and I sighed and shook my head.She's right. I have known Mina for about 4 years now.She knew better than anyone else.

"Why did you get so angry?" Mina asked as she pouted an tilted her head. I hate when people do aegyo.I'm too weak to it...

"S-she said she doesn't want to debut..." I said and pushed Mina's face away and I stood up.

"I'm gonna head out for a walk."I said and putted my shoes on and opened the door. 

"Meet you guys at SM at 8." I said and left.I didn't even get to shower or finish my coffee...Sigh.

 

 

Lee Joon's POV*

 

I woke up first. I sighed and got out of my bed.I haven't been on any shows,interviews,fan signing events,nothing for a long time. I can't go.I'm way too depressed for that. I haven't talked to my members either for a long time.Last time was when Seungho hyung punched me in the face.

I guess I deserved that.

I looked outside our window and saw that Pinky girl.Yes,I still don't know/remember her real name.I don't remember if I have heard it or not...

She looked at our window and waved at me to come down stairs. I shook my head,hinting that she's the last person I want to see,but she looked even more pissed and started thretening my life by pretending to cut her own throat and then pointing at me.

I sighed and nodded.I changed my clothes and walked out to her and she started dragging me to a near by park and made us sit on a bench.

 

"What do you want?...And how do you know where I live?" I asked and she smiled a devilish smile.

"I have my connections..." She said and waggled the phone that was on her hand.

"Anyways...How's the situation between you and your members?" She asked and I shook my head and sighed.

"Bad." I said and leaned backwards. I looked at the sky and it was very pretty.

"Do you still drink much?"  She asked and I sitted normally again and looked at her,raising my eyebrow.

"What do you care anyway? Are you my mother or something?" I said and rolled my eyes.

She squinted her eyes at me and stood up.

"Fine.I won't tell you who came back to Korea." She said and started to walk away. My eyes widened. Could it mean that...? No,there's no way.... I stood up and catched after her by running and blocked her from continuing.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked and she smirked.She started to look something from her bag. She pulled out an envelope,a pink envelope,actually...She then gave it to me and told me to open it.

I read the note inside of it. 

"'A party invitation to debut a celebration'....Are you kidding me?"I said and Pinky rolled her eyes.

"No I'm not.It's today,you better come with your band.There's going to be many idols there." Pinky said and smiled a wide smile.

"You'd regret if you won't come,you know..." She said and walked away and waved.

 

I have too high expectation these days.I already thought Hana would have come back,but I guess not.I sighed and shoved the envelope in my back pocket and walked back inside.Everyone else was already awake,and they looked at me,worried.They had that face since I had fallen for that girl.

I want to wipe that off their faces. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen,but G.O hyung blocked me.

"Where did you go?" He asked and I sighed and looked away.

"I was out.Why do you care?" I said and hyung sighed.

"Joon-ah.You've been acting like a little baby for a long time now.Don't you think it's time to stop?" Hyung said and I sighed.Suddenly Mir pulled the envelope out of my pocket and opened it.

"Ooh~~A party invitation for a female rookie group....Cool..." He said and I tried to take the envelope away from him,but Seugho hyung was faster than me.

"It's tonight...'Bring all your members...'.." He read it out loud and looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell us about it?" He asked and I took the invitation from him.

"Cause I know you wouldn't come anyway..." I said and Thunder laughed.

We all looked at him confused.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to laugh...I think we should go,since we have a day off.Besides,hyung could get his mind out of Hana and find someone cute in the rookie group." Thunder said and I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I think he's right.I might find someone cute too!" Mir said and clapped his hands together eagerly.I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

"...Fine..." I said and the guys smiled and patted my back.It felt good that instead of worry,they were smiling again.

"What time is it?" G.O hyung asked.I looked at the invitation.

"9 PM." I said and they said we should get some new clothes for tonight,so we went shopping.

For a long time,we spoke about everthing,random things mainly.It fas fun.

 

 

Su Hee's POV*

 

I walked to SM already and I noticed Onew at the vending machine getting a drink.I decided to surprise him. He opened his drink and started to drink from it when I scared him,and the drink spread all over his shirt.I laughed my off,but he didn't look pleased.

"Su Hee ah..." He said and I moved my hands in a apologetic way.He wiped his face with his hand and I gave him a tissue.

"How it going...Mr. I eat girls up...?" I said and he looked at me with shocked eyes.

"W-what?!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please,oppa. You were this close to her face.This close." I said and showed with my thumb and forefinger how close he was.He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I was just looking at her face...Is that a crime of some kind?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"What ever you say oppa...Whatever you say..." He was about to say something back at me,but I cutted him off.

"I got a text from Mary Lee,that we have a party today? Did you hear about it?" I asked him and motioned for him to follow me upstairs.

"Yeah,I got the text.Appareantly there's going to be many idols..." He said as he putted his drink in his backpack.

"Yeah.I can't wait to meet them!" I said as I showed my 'fighting' fists. He smiled and he looked around us.

"Were are your members,leader?" Onew asked and I sighed really loudly.

"Aish...I don't care honestly...." I said and Onew looked at me surprised.

"What? Why? Waht happened?" He asked and I crossed my arms,so I wouldn't punch the wall.

"Hana said she won't debut after all...." I said and looked at Onew,who was poker faced. I had no idea what was on his mind.Was he so shocked or he just doesn't care? I just rolled my eyes.

"Aaah....Nobody seems to care around here..." I said and Onew tilted his head,looking at me confused. 

"Nothing,never mind...Oh,by the way...Where are the rest of your members?" I said and he smiled a bit.

"They're still at the dorm." He said and looked at his phone.

"Oh,did you know about the leaders meeting? We're both already late..." He said and I squinted my eyes at him.

"What." I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ooops?" He said and laughed. "Didn't they tell you?" He continued.

"Do you think I would be late as a rookie group leader from something as important as this for the first time?" I said and he motioned me to move quicker.

"I guess not..." He said and laughed more.

He was weird,honestly....

 

We finally arrived at the meeting room and Onew knocked and we went in apologizing for being late. I seated between Taeyeon of SNSD and Victoria of f(x). They smiled at me and I did the same. There were also Yunho,Leeteuk,Suho and Kris.They nodded at me and I did the same.

There were also many managers and the CEO himself.

"Alright.So like I already told you,we have a new group.Their leader is here.Would you introduce yourself?" The CEO said and I nodded and stood up.

"My name is Park Su Hee and I'm the leader of the new girl rookie group.Please take care of us." I said and bowed.They all clapped.I smiled back.

"So,you have probably decided your group name by now,right?" The CEO said and my face turned to a poker face.

I totally forgot about the name thing....

"Actually..." I started but the CEO looked at me seriously.

"You do have it,right?" He laughed a bit. And the other band leaders looked at me,waiting. I blinked a few times and scratched my head.

"Uh...Yeah...Um....Girls4..." I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"What does that mean?" He asked.Yeah Su Hee,what did you just say?

"It means Girls times 4." I said and he nodded in satisfactory. I think he liked it.

"Good job.I like it.Any new song ideas?I mean,you did say you wanted to write your own songs...But remember,you debut later this year or in the beginnig of next year." He said and I nodded.

Geez gramps...We just debuted yesterday,and you expect me to know this all?

"Uhm...Yeah...Uh...Independent...Women...y independent women...Yeah..." I said and looked away awkwardly,closing my eyes and mentally face palmed myself.

"Not a bad idea.I can't wait to hear the demo." The CEO said and I slowly turned my head and looked at him,squinting my eyes.

Is he serious?

Ok.Fine by me.

I seated down and he started to talk about the next years come backs and schedules for this year like the SM concert. I was so bored...

I looked at the other leaders who seemed to take notes or look through their papers and listen carefully to the CEO.

I felt so outcasted...And stupid...Should I take notes too? Nah.That's what managers are for,am I right?

 

The meeting finally ended. Maybe this was the meeting we were supposed to be at? Or maybe just me....

We were walking downstairs with the other leaders.It was awkwardly quiet.

 

"Sooooo....Who else is in your group?" Yunho asked. Finally some conversation!

"Yoon Mina,Chee Hye Min and Jung Hana." I said and everyone stopped walking and blinked their eyes at me.

"W-what?"  I said and they looked at each other.

"Jung Hana? As in the Jung Hana...?The foreigner?" Victoria said. I nodded slowly and they all smiled a huge smile.

"So she's back!" Taeyeon said and clapped her hands together. The others looked really excited as well.

How many idols does she now...?

"Oh!I almost forgot..." Onew said and took some pink envelopes out of his backpack and handed them to the others.

"Really manly hyung..." Kris said and Onew chuckled.

"They're not mine but Mary Lee's." He said and the others opened the envelopes.

"A party?" Victoria said and Onew nodded.

"Yeah,we were told about this by Mary Lee yesterday. Good thing we're free today..." Yunho said and the others nodded.

"So you're free?" I asked and they all nodded again.

"Good to know." I said and looked at the time on my phone. "Well I got to go shopping for tonight.It was great to get to know you!" I waved and walked away.

Time for some shopping!!

 

 

Mary Lee's POV*

 

I have figured out where many idols live by my connections and I have to ask them to come to the party. Ok,let's see who's turn it is....B.A.P....

This is going to be fun.

 

 

I finally arrived at their dorm and I rang their door bell.Daehyun opened the door in surprise.

"Oh,noona.What's up?" He said and I smiled and was about to hand him the invitation when Bang oppa came to the door and rolled his eyes at me.He then pushed Daehyun away and sighed.

"What do you want?" Bang oppa asked and I smiled.

"I have a party invitati----" He shut the door at my face. I sighed and rang the door bell again.

Bang oppa opened the door with an annoyed face.

"What do you want? It's our day off in a long time and you come here to disturb..." He said and I showed him the envelope.

"I have a party invitation for you.We have a new rookie group in our company,and we wanted to invite you guys there!" I said and Bang oppa closed the door again. I rang the door bell; no answer...I kept ringing it soooo many times for half an hour.

 

Bang Yong Guk's POV*

 

Honestly this girl....She has been ringing that door bell for 30 minutes!! I'm starting to lose my mind here...

"Hyung...Please let's just go to the party....My head is starting to hurt..." Youngjae said and Himchan glared at me and threw his empty water bottle at me.

"YAH! What do think you're doing Kim Himchan?!" I yelled and threw the bottle at his face.He dodged and it landed on poor Jongup's face.

"Ah,bianhe Jongup-ah..." I said and he nodded,accepting my apology.

"Hyung...Please let's just go..." Daehyun said as he rubbed his forehead.

Mary Lee started to kick the door at the same time as ringing the bell.

"AAAH!!! Chincha!! Open the door hyung!!" Himchan said and I stood up and opened and Mary Lee came in,smiling. If we weren't childhood friends,I'd throw her out the window.

"Hi guys!" She said and the members greeted her smiling.I rolled my eyes.

"As I was saying..." Mary Lee said and glanced at me for a second. " I came to invite you to a party..." She said as she gave everyone their invitations.

"At 9..." Youngjae said.

"A surprise guest...?" Daehyun said and looked at Mary Lee confused.

"It's a surprise!" She answered. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Ok.You may go now." I said as I pushed her to the door.

"You have to come,or I'll tell the fan girls your address." Mary Lee said and I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You don't have the guts..." I said and she took her phone out.

"Watch me." She said and we squinted our eyes at each other.Daehyun came next to me and pushed me out the way.

"We'll come,ok? Please don't tell the BABY's..." He said and Mary Lee nodded.

"If you won't show up,I'll make sure the BABY's will know!" She said as she walked away. I closed the door and sighed.

"What's the dress code?" Himchan said as he pouted.

"Who cares?" I said and Himchan rolled his eyes.

"Either you're stupid or just stupid.A girl group.Our age! C'mon! That's gold! Pure gold!" Himchan said and  everyone rolled their eyes.

"I honestly worry about your state of mind sometimes..." I said and Himchan rolled his eyes.

"Let's just dress something casual..." I suggested but Himchan stood up and laughed sarcastically.

"Tsk tsk tsk...You clearly don't know anything about fashion..." He said and and went to get a paper and a pen.

He wrote something on it in english and showed it to us.He wrote 'formel'---

"Formel attrireresef-f---" He said and I sighed.He clearly doesn't know how to speak english but engrish.

"Do you mean 'formal attire'?" I asked and Himchan scoffed.

"That's what I said,geez.Don't take peoples credits for yourself..." He said and I closed my eyes and shook my head.

Why am I closest to him again?

 

 

Mary Lee's POV*

 

Next on my list...B1A4...Where could I find them? Hmm... I was walking to SM,when I noticed Mina talking on her phone.When she noticed me she hung up and walked to me.

"Hi unnie!" She said happily.

"Hi...Why are you so happy?" I asked her excited to know.

"I just talked to my older brother,and he said he has a day off today,so he wanted to see me! So I invited him and his friends to the party!" Mina said and I shook my head.

"But we have a specific amount of chairs in there...." I said and Mina smiled.

"I know.But you have already invited him though..." Mina said and I looked through my list.

"No I haven't..." I said and Mina showed me a picture of his brother.

 photo sanpiano_zpse3d69312.jpg

I just kept staring at the picture.

"...But isn't he a Lee and you're a Yoon?" I said and Mina shook her head.

"My real name is Lee but I think it's too plain so I call myself Yoon Mina instead of Lee Mina." She said and I nodded.

"B1A4;OK! They may come!" I said and Mina smiled and showed me her thumbs.

"Where are the others?" I asked.Mina pouted and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know...Were kinda...um...having a problem..." Mina said and I squinted my eyes at her. Not today,oh hell no.So many idols are coming.Not today.They got to look good today.

"Why?" I asked and Mina tilted her head.

"Hana doesn't want to debut after all and Su Hee unnie got really mad at her for that and she left for a meeting,but then we didn't have a meeting after all,so I was waiting here for you to inform you about my brother and Hye Min and Hana are shopping,I think..And Su Hee unnie disappeared...." Mina said and blinked cutely. I have a rival in aegyo.

"Wait...Hana doesn't want to debut?!" I yelled and Mina nodded. Oh no...Not today...Ugh...

"Why?" I asked and Mina looked like she was thinking.

"I'm actually not sure...Something about puppets..." Mina said and smiled cutely.

What puppets....?

 

"But anyway,I gotta go shopping too!See ya unnie!" Mina said and runned away. I waved after her and looked at my list again. 2 down many more to go...

Next one...Hmm...B2ST... Good thing I copied their numbers from Hana before she left.I decided to call Gikwang.

 

"Yoboseo...?" He said in a questioning voice.

"Annyeong oppa!" I said and there was a really long silence.

"I'm Kim Mary Lee..." I said and still nothing.I sighed and shook my head.

"I'm Jung Hana's friend..." I said and Gikwang chuckled a bit.

"Oh!Nice to meet you..Or hear you,actually..." He said and laughed.

"Right...Anyways,are you and your members free tonight?" I asked and Gikwang talked to someone.

"Yeah.Why?" He asked and I smiled.

"We have a party at 9 today.I'll send you the address later.Oh,and if you won't come,I'll post your number on the internet." I said and hung up on him.

 

Right,next one...Block B...Sigh..I didn't really get along with Zico,but his number was the only one I had from Hana.

I left him a voice mail,cuase he wasn't answering,telling him to come to the party to see Hana and bring s and that's it.He will definetly come.

 

Next...Boa-unnie knows and so does brother...Oh yeah,Teen Top! I searched for L.Joe's phone number and I also left him the same voice mail,since he wasn't answering either.

 

Too bad I don't have BIGBANG's numbers...Hmm...Oh yeah,I should invite my little brother and his friends...

 

"Yoboseo?" My brother said.

"Annyeong Jonghyun-ah.I have a party today for our company's rookie group.You should come with your band.I'll send you the address later.Or I'll tell everyone your number and your address..." I said and he sighed in annoyance.

"Noona...Why are you so immature?...Fine..We'll come...But you have to call me by my stage name,arasso?" He said and I chuckled

"Arasso, 'Jr'." I said and he sighed annoyedly.

"And please don't flirt with Aron hyung...It's embarrasing..." He said and I laughed.

"Fine..." I said sarcastically. "Well,see you tonight sweety~~" I said and I heard his angry sigh.

"Yah...Don't call me with cute stuff..." He said and hung up on me. 

 

He's such a cute little brother~~

That should be all...All..Boys...Except Onew oppa told me that SNSD,f(x) and Boa-unnie will come~~

 

 

 

I should ask Hana about the 'not debuting' part later. I must find some clothes and finish the decorating with Anyu.

 

This party should be fun!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What's this?

An update?

What is this withc craft?

No,but seriously...

/ OoO \ YAY

 

//hides