Learn how to dance?!

Dreams can come true

I slept really well,but the yesterdays awkward club scene kept rolling inside my head...Why Mary Lee?
I heard someone coming to my room.
" Good morning~~" Mary Lee said.
"Mhh...What time is it?"I said,still half asleep.
"It's 8 A.M" Mary Lee said happily as she opened the curtains. Sun rays now blinding me,I pulled the blanket on my head.
"Wake me up at 12..."I said trying to sleep again,but Mary Lee pulled the blanket off of me.
"No can do. We gotta go soon. I made breakfast. Eat quickly,we gotta go after you eat."She said while pushing me to the bathroom.
"Where are we going?"I said trying to open my eyes.
"It's a secret~~"Mary Lee said and closed the door.

Please...No more secrets...


After we ate the breakfast,we changed to our clothes. Mary Lee told me to wear something,that I can move easily in.Why,I wonder?

After walking for a long time,we arrived to building.It said:'SM TOWN' on it...NO.NOOOOO.NOPE. I don't like where this is going...I tried to make a run for it,but Mary Lee was already pulling me inside.We were now at front desk. 

"Hi.I'm Mary Lee Kim and this is my friend Hana Jung.We're here to meet Kris,from EXO-M. Where might he be?" Mary Lee asked at the woman sitting at the front desk.
"Are you fans?" She asked. Mary Lee shook her head and chukled a bit.
"He invited us. You can ask him,if you want to."Mary Lee said. The front desk lady called someone,and then told us to go in.
Wait,what?! Too much information! Were going to meet EXO? And Kris himself invited us?! Wait? Why?! Mary Lee saw my confused face and she chuckled a bit.
" I contacted him via Twitter. He said we should come and see them practice and maybe they could teach us to dance." She said while trying to look for EXO.
"Why did you drag me here?"I asked her.
"You like kpop,right? I wanted you to get now the idols." Mary Lee said. She stopped and looked around. She spotted someone at the vending machine. A tall guy.

"Juhgiyo? Do you know where EXO is?" Mary Lee asked. The guy turned around. It was Key from SHINee. I froze. I looked at Mary Lee. She didn't seem to care. Key looked at us for a long time,from head to toe.
"Are you their fans?" Key asked.
"No,they invited us. Do you know where they are?" Mary Lee asked. He was quiet for a long time.
"I don't know. They're probably at the practice rooms." Key said now turning to get his drink. Mary Lee smiled.
"Arasso.Komawo oppa~~" She said and pulled me with her.


Key's POV*

 

We had a 5 minute break from our rehearsal. I went to the vending machines to get some drinks for us. Then I heard 'Excuse me'. I turned around and saw two girls. One with pink hair,and pink clothes and the other one was a foreigner with brown hair.The pink haired girl asked me,if I knew where EXO was. I noticed that I was quiet for a long time.
"Are you their fans?"I asked them.
"
No,they invited us. Do you know where they are?" The pink haired girl asked. Then it came to me. I saw these two girls at the yesterdays club. What are they doing here now?  Are they stalkers?
"I don't know. They're probably at the practice rooms." I said and took my drink.
"Arasso.Komawo,oppa" The pink haired girl said. Wait..Oppa? Why did she call me that? I opened the door to our practice room. The members were sitting on the floor. I closed the door behind me and opened my drink.
" Did you bring our drinks?" Jinki hyung asked me. Oh yeah,the drinks.
"No,sorry.I forgot." I said.
"How could you forget hyung?" Minho asked,he looked quite annoyed.
"I was distracted by these two girls."I said and sat down next to Taemin.
"Which two girls? Fans?" Jonghyun asked.
"I think they're the same as at the yesterdays club. They were looking for EXO." I said
"Why?" Taemin said.
"How am I supposed to know?" I said and drank a bit.
"I should probably ask Kai later"Taemin said.
"Let's go and greet them."Jinki hyung said. What?
"What?" The rest of us said. He stood up. 
"Let's go" He walked to the door and we went behind him.

We heard laughter from the EXO's practice room. Jinki hyung knocked and we went it. The pink haired girl was flirty with everyone and the other just kept nodding her head. I don't think she understood everything or maybe anything they said. Then they noticed us.The pink haired girl started smiling while the other just...Stared at us,surprised.
"Omo...Annyeong!"The pink haired girl said. We greeted her. We all looked at her friend,who didn't move one bit. The pink haired one punched her lightly. Still nothing. Aish,what a rude girl.
"Bianhe,she's really shy." The pink haired one said. Taemin walked next to the foreigner. He took her hands and shook them.
"Annyeong! Lee Taemin imdida. What's your name?" He asked her. She was very surprised. But then she suddenly smiled.
"Annyeonghaseyo! Hana Jung imnida." She said and nodded while smiling to Taemin.Taemin smiled back and nodded.
"My name is Mary Lee. Nice to meet you!" The pink girl nodded and Taemin nodded back.
"So,what are you all doing?" Taemin asked.
"We were trying to teach them how to dance. They learn very quickly."Kris said.
"Can I help you guys? I wanna teach too!" Taemin said,while jumping like a little kid.
"We were just about to leave..."The pink haired girl said. The foreigner looked at her surprised,so did the EXO.
"You just came here..."Kris said. The pink haired girl smiled and took her friends hand. She bowed and her friend did the same.They walked to the door. The pink haired girl turned around smirking. 
"Unless...You want us to stay..."She said. The foreigner slapped her arm.
"Unnie!"she said. Then she started speaking english. I understood what they said.
"What are you planning on doing this time?" The foreigner said.
"Don't worry..."The pink haired girl answered her. She then turned around to look at EXO's members,who were just as confused as we were.
"She's so hungry,we have to go." The pink haired girl said. 
"Yah! Unnie!"The foreigner said. What is going on? The pink haired girl opened the door and stopped right away. It was SM's CEO,Kim Young Min.
He stared at the girls and then at us idols. He raised his eyebrow and looked at the girls again.
"Who are you?" He asked the girls. The girls looked at each other. Everyone was quiet. The pink girl bowed her head.
"I'm sorry.We were just asking for directions." She said in english. And then she pulled her friend out of the room and said 'Thank you!' And left. The CEO looked behind them and then at us again. Then he said be careful around fans and left.
Who are those girls exactly? I looked at my members.They were just as confused as I was. And so was EXO.
Taemin was just pouting because he couldn't show his moves to the girls.
"I wonder if we'll ever see them again?" Taemin said. And I'm pretty sure,that that was the question on everyone's mind.

--------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it! :D
Plz comment and subscribe!