Another One

Shes Mine

Jessica walked into the room 20 looking at some girl on the floor. Then she looked at Yoona, breathless staring at the girl. "What did you do to her Yoona!?" Jessica yelled. "Nothing, i did nothing" Yoona said with dull eyes as she walked out carelessly.

Jessica walked up to the girl laying on the floor and looked at her face. She was pretty, without all of the blood on her face though. Jessica poked the mysterious girl. But she didnt move. "DOCTER!" Jessica yelled. As soon as she said that a man walked in and gasped at the girl on the floor. With a pool of blood around her. 

"Someone, put her on the bed quick. Check her pulse (and blah blah blah docter stuff that i dont know) She will be fine. I hope..." The docter smiled and mumbled the last part.

~~~~~

 

"What did you do Yoona?"Jessica asked as she walked out of the room staring at Yoona obviously mad that she punched out a girl until she fell unconscious. "I punched her a few times, thats it" Yoona mumbled out. "You know how strong you are Yoona!" Yoona was silent. "You know better than to hurt another person with your strength like that!" This time Yoona didnt dare hold back. "Why are you taking her side all the sudden? You dont even know her! You know me! You know that i wouldnt do it for a good reason! My reason was that she was the one who got Tiffany into the hospital in the first place! Got it? It wasnt my fault in the first place anyway! Its like she wanted to get beat up by someone! And just that someone happened to be me! So why dont you shut up!"

Jessica stared at her for a second. "So thats why you hit her?"

"Yes, thats why i hit her."

"Did you even talk to Tiffany about it?"

Yoona didnt say anything. She just walked out again. Leaving Jessica standing there alone.

 

~~~~

Yuir woke up laying in the bed. "I thought i was here for Fany? What am i dont in this bed? Aish... i must have fell asleep" she whispered as she got up about to go over to the other side of the curtain where Tiffany was when she heard someone talking... and it was a guy.

"Tiffany, i love you, dont leave me like this." But as soon as he said that he walked out of the door. And when Yuri glanced out she saw him walk out with another girl... WAIT! ANOTHER GIRL!?

____________________________

 

Short update sorry ^^ Im watching Radio star SNSD <3 SNSD FTW

Ill try and update more tommorrow