The Habit (LMAO Get it? The hobbit, the habit?)

Shes Mine

Yuri and Tiffany walked through the door, shutting it behind them. "IM BAAAACK!" Yuri yelled laying herself onto the couch. Suddenly, she felt a lot of weight onto her body. "GET OFF OF ME!" Yuri tried to yell. But failed because her face was flat on to the couch making her voice muffled. She could hear Tiffany laughing though. She always like to see Yuri in this kind of funny pain.

"Hey guys, i have some news" Tiffany said. And with the girls all listening. They started to slowly getting off of Yuri one by one. "Yuri's parents dont know that Yuri has left the hospital. So we have to leave this place before they get here. Because they know the address. Plus, we have to move SeoHyun out of here too. They could take her out easily, being the bosses of such a big company, just by using a bit of thier money." Everyone nodded understanding. "So who says, we move them out and sell this place later and they live with us for the next few months!?" Tiffany yellede expecting a roar of loudness. But all they said was "Okay." Then SeoHyun and Yuri went to pack while Yoona and Jessica went to clean out the fridge so they could bring the food that Yuri and SeoHyun's food too.

~~~~Skipping the ride and unpacking

All of the 4 girls heavily sat down onto the couch. 4 girls? Yes. SeoHyun went out to buy some healthier foods after seeing what was in the frigde of the YoonJeTi dorms. Yoona asked to go, but SeoHyunsaid no. And so did everyone else. They all knew that Yoona only wanted to go to buy more Chips and Candies. Yuri wanted to go too. SeoHyun declined at that too.

So now all of the girls had nothing to do. Yuri was bored sitting on the couch with Yoon while Jessica and Tiffany had their 'best friend' talk with eachother. Yuri and Yoona didnt get it. All they do is talk to eachother for like another 3 hours locked into a room. "Girls these days pshh" Yoona said. "You do know you're a girl too right?" Yuri asked. "NOPE" Yoona replied popping the 'p'.

Yoona and Yuri crept up to the door of where Jessica and Tiffany were having their 'bestfriend' talk. "Yeah i know. I think that Yoona likes that person  too." They both knew that was Jessicas voice. "But what about... SeoHyun? She'd be heartbroken if she found them like that." Yuri and Yoona looked at eachother confused. 

"You like someone else Yoona? How could you?" Yuri whisper yelled at her. The door swung open and Yuri and Yoona fell onto the floor again. "GUYS! WHY DID YOU LISTEN? WHAT DID YOU HEAR?" Jessica yelled. Yoona and Yuri both shook their head violently. "WE DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING!" They both said in sync. They both got up from the ground and ran away. Yoona going to the kitchen. And Yuri going to her bedroom that she had to share with Yoona. (SeoHyun got her own room and Jessica and Tiffany shared one).

~~~~They both hid there until dinner. (Yoona was under a cabinet hiding and Yuri hid under the bed... =.= these two girls)

"Yoona! Yuri! Come out, come out where ever you are!" 

As soon as she heard that, Yoona jumped up and out from her hiding spot. But not before hitting her head at the top of the cabinet.

"Yuri!?" No respond. "YURI!" Still nothing. All of the girls ran to Yoona and Yuris room. "She ran in here... and she hasnt came out for the past 2 hours. " Tiffany explained. Everyone was silent. But there was someone snoring. Very loudly.  And.. it was comming from under the bed. Jessica fell to the ground and looked under. "YAH! Yuris under the bed!" Everyone got to the floor and pulled her out by pulling her arms and legs. And she still didnt wake up after that.

"Oh yeah. I found this way on how to wake up Yuri. Its really easy!" SeoHyun said. She snapped her fingers infront of Yuris face and she popped straight up with no hesitation. "Morning everyone!" Yuri beamed and jumped up from the floor running to the kitchen. 

"Weirdo" Tiffany and Jessica muttered in english. "Strange Habit"

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was thinking of starting to do P.O.V's of each character so you can really see what they act like. Should i do that? Comment below your opinion!