YoonYul again? part 2

Shes Mine

Both of these girls were out of their mind. They had just planned the craziest prank ever. And in hope, that it would work.

Yoona and Yuri had taken all of the furniture in the livingroom, the kitchen, the sitting room and the media room and shoved it all in the upstairs hallway. They had bombarded the stairs with more furniture and duct tape. Making it almost impossible to get up from the bottom.

They were ready for everything that was comming towards them. Ready for the anger that they were just going to make happen. Rready for the biggest prank either of them had ever pulled.

"Were home!" Himchan had yelled from downstairs. "WHAT THE HELL IS EVERYTHING!?" Everyone was soon looking for the 2 devils. When Zelo saw the stairway. "Hyung, i think i know where they are" And he pointed to the stairwell. Everyone had tried to get through to it.

Right where there was a huge POP. That made them try and get up there even faster. SeoHyun out of all of them could only believe that they were trying to kill eachother. She ran up and pushed everyone out of the way ripping through the tape wanting to save her Yoong from that 'wrethced' Yuri. 

But the second she had ripped that tape, she was sprayed with water all over her. "Yahhh!" Seohyun span around in a circle hoping to avoid getting drenched in even more water. But that didnt happen. Instead she spun right into the wall and fell to the ground. Yoona laughed. "Its working Yuri!" next was the unlucky Zelo. Zelo, again, he got sprayed with whipped cream then pushed back down the stairs. causing the people behind him, Himchan and Sehun, to slide down alongside with Zelo. Tiffany and Jessica already knew well enough that if they got involved, they would get hurt. so they sat there watching everyone get hurt.

~~~~~

I just wanted to say one thing... im eating a sweet purple potato right now... they are so yummeyy!

~~~~~

Next was Luhan. He was the last person not to get hurt, beside Tiffany and Jessica of course. Luhan ran as fast as he could up the stairs. only get YoonYuls last present. Yoona grabbed on to Luhans shirt and Yuri grabbed a bag of sun chips and shoved the whole entire bag in Luhans shirts. Then, they both pushed him down the stairs. Now everyone who had wanted to kill them, they were now unconcious.

"Signature move baby!" They both yelled. They ran away and came back with over 10 chocolate bars. They ate all of the chocolate and gave some to Tiffany and Jessica for not going against them. Then they shoved the rest of the wrappers inside of everyones mouth. Yoona, who wasnt thinking straight, had even volunteered to shove a chocolate bar wrapper in SeoHyuns mouth too.

All four girls had to take the time to put everything back. Good thing that the YoonYul pranksters had been careful on how they placed the furniture that they wouldnt ruin any of it. 

The four girls had haevily sat down on the couches. "How did you guys even manage to move all that in such a short time? We were only gone 3 hours. And it took us over 3 hours to move everything back" Tiffany asked with amazement. "I dunno, we werent thinking. It seemed so easy to move it earlier though" Yoona answered.

~~~~

I just finished my potato =.= It was so yummy. Now my whole entire mouth is purple ^^ Happy me!

~~~~

Yuri threw her arm around Yoona's neck "Yeah thats right, it wasnt that heavy earlier" Yuri added on. YoonYul shrugged. "Shouldnt they be waking up by now? Its almost dinner and im H.U.N.G.R.Y!" Yuri said in english. JeTi laughed at the Yuri who was now back from the depression. 

"Lets make dinner for them okay?" Jessica said. "NO!" everyone yelled at her. They all knew very well that their little Sica was very bad at cooking. She could only make sandwhiches. But even her sandwhiches werent that good!

"Lets just go out to eat after those 5 stupids wake up" Tiffany said. "YAH IM NOT STUPID!"Someone yelled. And that someone was SeoHyun. "Who the heck shoved a wrapper in my mouth!?" All of the four girls burst out in laughter. No one said it was Yoona. They knew how heartbroken she would be if she found out if her lover was the one who did that to her. "Kyaaa SeoHyun dropped her formal talk! Whoopeeee!" Yuri stood up on the couch and started to dance. 

Soon all 4 girls were jumping on the couch like a bunch of idiots. And one by one, people would wake up finding a chocolate bar wrapper in their mouth. "Yah! Who put this here!? -spits" Himchan "Urgh again!?" Zelo "Luhan Luhan! Are you dead!?" Sehun "What the heck? Are these girls crazy? Jessica!?" Luhan

"Okay happy family! Lets go eat!" Everyone grabbed their partner and ran out the door. But Yoona, she didnt take SeoHyun, She grabbed Yuri and ran out with her.

They had a great dinner. All of them laughing. SeoHyun had laughed too. But it was fake for her. She glared at Yuri for half of the time. But Yuri didnt seem to notice. She could see Yuri and Yoona whispering eachother somethng. This was one of the times where SeoHyun was scared of losing Yoona again.

She watched as Yuri and Yoona stood up walking away with eachother. Thats the last time she wants to see Yoona with Yuri. SeoHyun got up from her chair and walked away. Hearing her brother yell after her and her other oppa's. But she ignored all of them. She walked towards Yuri.

"You, stay away from her!" SeoHyun grabbed Yuri's collar and kneed here in the stomach. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SEOHYUN!?" Yoona yelled at her. "You stay away from my girl friend!" SeoHyun threw a punch at Yuri's face. Quickly, Yoona ran up to Yuri and asked if she was okay.

SeoHyun pushed Yoona off of Yuri and then got on top of Yuri punching her repeatedly. "YOU" Punch "STAY" punch "AWAY" punch "FROM" punch "HER!" SeoHyun stood up and kicked Yuri once in the ribs. Watching blood coming out of the mouth. 

"SeoHyun! Whats gotten into you!?" Yoona yelled at her. But SeoHyun didnt reply. She just kissed Yoona on the cheek. "Lets go" She grabbed Yoona's arm and dragged her out of the resturant leaving the crown and Yuri behind them.

~~~~~

Aiyaaaa SeoHyun beating up Yuri had cleared the image of the innocent-ness. I feel sooooo bad for Yuri :( But SeoHyun couldnt just stand back and watch right? Hope you enjoyed the double update and the major prank ^^ 

Comment, Subcribe and STAY AWESOME!