Bestfriend

Shes Mine

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP "Urghhh!" Yuri screamed sitting up on her bed. She grabbed anything around her and rashly threw it around. "Yahh!" She screamed. "Someone turn of the alarm!"

A maid rushed in and shut it off. " Ms.Kwon, you have school in 5 minutes. You're going to be late... again." She said in a calm tone. 

"Mhhm ill be down in a bit" The maid nodded and walked out as Yuri drifted off again. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP " I though i told you to turn it OFF!" Yuri yelled as loud as she could. She waited for someone to come in, but no one did. "Stupid lazy people these days" she muttered as she got ready for school.

 

~~~

 

"Miss Kwon, you're late again. I told you not to come late again! If you do this another time, you wont have the privilage to even go on the trips!" The english teacher scolded Yuri.

"Yeah, i know, whatever. Take me out of the trips, who cares if i go anyway. I always make a problem up not to go anyway." Yuri said walking to her seat at the back of the room. She heard people whispering but ignored it.

~~~

As she walked out of class, she saw the schools other player. Josh Davidson. She knew that she could get him in one try. Even without trying she could get him. Because all of the guuys wanted to go out with her and all of the girls wanted to be her.

"Hey Yuri" Josh said as he stood infront of her. She knew it. Not even trying and she could still get the guy. 

"Hey Josh" She said coldly as she walked away. "Yuri! I have a party tonight a 9, you wanna come? Invite anyone you want" Josh yelled. Truth to be told, even though Yuri was the girl player at her school, she didnt have many friends. She was hoping once she got out of this school that she could make new friends and find a new lover. But she knew that wasnt possible.

 

Flashback~

"Hey Fany, do you want to come over today?" Yuri asked.

"Im not sure, its my first time going to someones house." Tiffany replied. "But you're in grade 5 already! And you havent been to anyones house yet?" Yuri teased. 

"Fine, ill come over!" Tiffany gave up. "Okay! at noon!" Both of the kids smiled and waved at eachother as they walked towards their homes to get ready.

 

At noon~

 

"Dingdong!" Tiffany yelled at the front door. As soon as she said that, the door swung ope to a very tired Yuri. "You do notice there was a door bell right?" Yuri asked rubbing her eyes. Tiffany noticed that she was in her pj's now. "Wait, i thought you said we were going to get ready... but you seem like you were sleeping the whole time" Tiffany said.

"I was sleeping...dreaming about you too" Yuri mumbled the last part. "what?" Yuri panicked. she didnt think that Tiffany would hear that. "Hmm? Nothing" She lied.

Yuri noticed that they were still both standing there at the front door so Yuri, invited Tiffany in. "So what do you want to do Fany-ah?" Tiffany just kept quiet. "Fany?" Yuri waved her arms wildly infront of Tiffanys face. And she accidently hit her nose. Tiffany help onto her face and started to sob quietly. 

"Im sorry Fany, i didnt mean to!" Yuri pulled her into a big hug. Yuri kissed tiffany's nose while tiffany herself just stared at her. "What did you just do?"She asked. Yuri stayed silent. Crap! I kissed her! I shoudnt have! she scolded herself. Just when Yuri was about to say something, she felt tiffany's lips on hers.

Tiffany pulled back and relized what she had just done. "I-Im sorry Yuri!" She apologized as she ran out of the door. And Yuri never saw her first love, tiffany, ever again.

 

End flashback~

 

Its was 8 and Yuri decided that she was going to the party. She was bored and had nothing to do for the rest of the night anyway. So she got readyby wearing a black sweater and some skinny jeans adding rubber bracelets and her old black converse and she walked out of the door.

She was already at the party when she saw a few guys that she knew from elementry school. "Hey guys" She smiled. She noticed that there was a guy that she didnt know. "And you are?" The guy asked. "Just a girl whose pants you want to get into." Yuri smirked as the guy pulled Yuri close to his body. "Well i was hoping i could. Possibility?" The guy asked. 

Yuri pulled away still smirking. "Sure lets go" She said as she pulled him into the nearrest room and started to kiss him.  

Once the guy started to try and pull off her shirt Yuri felt alarmed. No guy has ever gotten this far. She was shocked there and wasnt able to move while the unknown guy kept putting kisses all over her body. Thats when Yuri remembered Tiffany. She wanted Tiffany to be her first.

Yuri jumped off the bed as the guy was about to pull of his own pants. "Sorry no can do!" She said smiling as she put back on her clothes that were on the floor and ran away crying.

She ran all the way home not caring how much her feet were aching. So much goes for my player rep she thought. Everyone says shes already gotten it 'down' or that shes already 'been' with someone. But none of that was true. People just said that so that others would know that Yuri had once 'done it' with them. But Yuri has never done it with anyone.

Once Yuri got into her house, she ran up stairs in to the 'big room' she called it. It was her room where she realaxed when she was ahving problems. Besides tiffany, this room was her best friend.