Love strikes, love breaks

Shes Mine

When Yoona walked away to the front of the hospital she still saw JooHyun sitting there. "JooHyun? Sorry about earlier... i shouldnt have gotten mad at you, it is your choice to tell me or not. Im sorry." Yoona sat down beside JooHyun. "Dont call me that." JooHyun coldly said. "Then what should a call you?" Yoona asked back. "SeoHyun... dont ever call me JooHyun again." "But isnt that what your loover Yuri calls you?" "She isnt my lover... she just made it up to get you jelouse..." "Then why do you want me to call you that?" Yoona asked like a little child. "Because i ... i dont love her but... i love you." SeoHyun said as she faced Yoona. "Always will and always have." SeoHun leaned in and pecked Yoona's lips and pulled back. For a second there was no reaction. Then Yoona pulled SeoHyun closer and kissed her back.

"Will you please be my girlfriend SeoHyun?" Yoona asked.

"Gladly" SeoHyun said quietly as she pecked her again. "Now lets go see Fany properly okay?" SeoHyunstood up and put her arms out for Yoona. Yoona stood up with the help of SeoHyns hand.

They both walked happily to Tiffany's room when they saw Tiffany's boyfriend Dylan Park ,who was half Korean and Half American, and he was walking out with another girl. Not Tiffany... she wont be very happy. The new couple stopped and walked up to Dylan who was trying to avoid them.

"Why are you here with this girl Dylan? Tiffany is in the hospital and your with her?" SeoHyun bravely spoke.

"Well lookie who is being so brave now. Smart one, Jess, go grab a drink for me." She shoed the girl off. "She is my cousin. God dammit. You idiots. You're going to scare her off or something."

"Oh..." 

The girl came back with 2 smoothie drinks. "Heres yous babe" She handed off the drink.

"Babe? I thought you were his cousin" Yoona looked at the girl.

"Nope. Im his girlfriend. I had to tag along to see his cousin who was in the hospital. "

"Oh is that so..." SeoHyun gritted her teeth. "Well Tiffany is going to be one pissed person when she wakes up and sees her BOYFRIEND with another person!"

"You said that she was you cousiin Dylan!" HIs oh so girilfriend yelled. "I thought you loved me... Bye" The girl stomped out of the place.

"Yeah... i thought you loved me too Dyldyl..." A voice peaked out. Dylan turned around and saw Tiffany. "I was awake when you said you loved me. I saw you walk out with Jess... So thats bye bye with you and me too. Dont come back Dylan" Tiffany walked off disspearing behind a corner."You

 "See what you just did? Stupid idiot girls" Dylan swung a punch at SeoHyun first. Yoona tried to block is way but it didnt work. Only leaving him to push her to the side. Now you're going to get it. You cant break off 2 realationships without getting anything with it" Dylan smirked.

Yoona got up and punched Dylan in the face. 

 

~~~~~

 

Yuri got up from the bed and saw Tiffany walk in. "Fany!" Yuri ran to her and hugged her. Then started to feel Tears coming out of Tiffany's eyes and on to Yuri's shirt. "Fany, whats wrong?" Yuri asked.

"My boyfriend... he cheated on me Yul. He cheated on me with the schools ! (NOTE: JESS IS NOT JESSICA, AND JESSICA WILL BE COMING IN ANY MINUTE!!) He... i cant believe it." OMG GOD GAVE ME THIS ONE CHANCE! TAKE IT YURI! NO YOU CANT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER! WAIT YES YOU CAN! 

 

"Its okay Tiffany. Im here. No worries."Yuri said as she patted her back. "Dont worry, ill keep you safe." 

Just then Jessica burst through the doors. "GUYS! DYLAN IS BEATING UP YOONA AND JOOHYUN!"

Yuri grabbed Tiffany's hand and dragged her out. "You stay here okay? Its not safe for you" Yuri quickly kissed Tiffany's cheek and she ran away to the front of the hospital where she saw Yoona and Seohyun on the ground bleeding. "YOU DONT HURT PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" Yuri yelled as she jumped on top of him punching his face continuisly. Once he stopped struggling to get away from Yuris grasp Yuri said one more thing. "Touch my friends again, and you wont live another day." She got up off of him, kicked him in the ribs once, and he groaned, and walked away helping up Yoona and SeoHyun.

 

"C'mon guys. He wont be moving for a bit now." 

"Yuri watch out behind you!" Yuri turned around stunned.

Dylan had a gun up to Yuri's forehead

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Good ending so far? YulTi is doing okay, YoonHyun is together, Sicachu is still single but beautiful as always ^^ and ending you didnt expect right? Comment what you think belooooooooooooooooow <3

If you you guys have twitter, be sure to add me -o- Its meee @Britthoang

My picture is Himchan from B.A.P <3 Him and his tounge

Stay y ^^