You know her?

Shes Mine

"Y-Your the Kwons daughter?" Yoona stuttered as she walked closer to Yuri. How expectant of the kwons daughter anyway. Wearing friggen fancy clothes and all like walking in like she is soooo innocent. Yoona thought. "Yeah, but whatever, Im the Kwoins daughter. And why are you so supprised huh?Y You seemed just fine when i walked it to your singing and playing. What? Are you suprised that your the first to meet me?" Yuri smirked as she walked even closer to Yoona. Yoona stared at her. "What are you staring at? Im not that good looking am i?" She smirked. "SUre you're good looking, ill admit that. But you have an additude like i expected. Snobby and think you can get everyone once you kay you eyes on them." Yoona scoffed as she walked out bumping into Seohyun. "Oh, Hi unnie, i thought you left so that you could go see the Kwon's daughter arrive at the airport." Yuri was smirking behind Yoona but she couldnt see it.

"Oh Joohyun" She smiled. "It seems like ive already met her. And how an idiot she is. Idiot? Why that little... wait. Ill make her fall in love with me. Then she'll see who's the idiot for falling for me. Yuri thought. "Oh hey there SeoHyun!" Yuri beamed at her. But all SeoHyun did was glare at her. "Hey" SeoHyun replied to Yuri. "YOU KNOW HER? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?" "HAh, seems like you had a little thing for me there." Yuri grinned as she walked away pulling SeoHyun with her. "Now excuse me, ill be going off with my GIRLFRIEND now. Pai pai Yoona!"

~~~~

"What the hell did you just do? Yoona is my bestfriend!" SeoHyun yelled at her once they were alone in one of the classrooms with no one around. "She called me an idiot" Yuri pouted. "And i thought you liked mee!"

"Oh... Tiffany is going to be so mad..." Yuri stood up straight. "FANY!? MY FANY!?" Seohyun was taken aback.

"Um no... i dont think she knows who you are. But Tiffany use to really like this one person untill she had to move away. But shes doing fine now. Cause of me and Yoona" Seohyun mumbled the last part.

"What? Shes just fine?" Yuri spoke aloud not meaning to be so loud "Where is she? I want to see her." As soon as she said that, Yuri ran out onto the courtyard. But no one was there. Yuri stood there yelling out Tiffany's name the way that one she would say it. "HEY STUPID MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!" She waited and waited for a reply but nothing came. She finally decided she was being stupid for yelling out the name. So she started to walk away when she heard a reply "YAH! YOU DARK SKINNED WOMAN! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A MUSHROOM!?" Then a very slim and tall girl walked out of the bushes.

"Fany!" Yuri turned around fully and ran to her. "Yul!" Tiffany ran towards them too.

"Why did you leave me?" Yuri kissed Tiffany on the cheeks," Im sorry Yul. My paretns thought that you would change me too much. They didnt think i should be liking a girl..." Tiffany trailed off. "But your with me now right?" Yuri smiled weakly.

"Im sorry Yuri, I have a boyfriend. Ill see you around tommorrow." With that Tiffany walked away sobbing quietly. 

Drifting apart with your first love, isnt always the easiest. Also the one who stole your first Kiss.