Chapter 31

Shes Mine

Yuri P.O.V

Monday. I hate my life. But then again, i love it ^^. BEEP BEEP BEEP "Urghhhh" I swung my hand over and it hit the top of the alarm clock shutting it off. "What a sweet sound" I haerd Yoona whisper. SHES UP! I swung my legs over the side of my bed as i tried to get up. In the proccess, also, trying not to fall over.

"Princess" I smiled at her the best i could. But i dont think it was my best smile. One of my eyes were still closed while the other one was wide open. Quite a strange look. "Yuriiii" She whined. I sighed. I knew what this meant. She sat up and i sat on the bed. Her climbing on to my back and me standing up again. It seemed like when she was tired, my back was the softest place on eart =.=

I dont mind carrying her, but i think she might get to the softness of my back then find some4thing softer to sleep on after. But i hope that doesnt happen.

I slowly trudged down the steps, finding Himchan and Zelo on the couch watching TV. If me and Yoona werent together, i think they would be all over eachother. But then again, that would be at bit weird...

I took one of my hands and hit Yoona's bum, "Princess, time to wake up now. You've had enough tme to sleep. We have to get ready for school." I told her. Yoona has been trying to get ready for the summer. Just a few more days and then we would be off. No more school to worry about for the next 3 months or so. 

I felt her slowly drift off of my back and on to the floor. "Thanks baby" She pecked my on the cheek then slowly making her way back upstairs. 

I decided to make a breakfast for everyone. I know im not the best cook, but i can atleast make some toaster waffles right?

One i finished all of that, i put 3 in everyones plate. Then carrying myself to my bedroom to change.

SeoHyun P.O.V

Do i really have to go to school? Yeah i do... I have a perfect attendance. I dont want to ruin that. Ill just hang out with Fany and Sica unnies for the day.

I walked out of my door. And i guess today is just not my luck... first thing i see when i open my door? Yoona walking up the stairs. Ive heard about the YoonYul unnies being together now. So i guess its okay. Plus i dont think that im ready for a new relationship anyway.

~~~Skipping everything else and TIME FOR SCHOOL

(Right now, i dont care about the schedule and everytthing, so just pretend whatever class it is it really is okie?)

Yoona P.O.V

First day of school with Yuri. Me and Yuri burst through the doors laughing. We had found some melted chocolate in the car while Zelo oppa was parking the car, the me and Yuri had the idea of eating the chocolate as normal but this time, instead of putting the wrapper in Zelo oppa's mouth, she put the sticky wrapper on his face. And it STUCK TO HIS FACE!

I hope he really doesnt kill us later. We have to drive home with him later =.=

Anyway! We had finally reached the door of the first class. As we walked in, we were getting weird looks from everyone. "Dude look, Yoona's with Yuri now?" "Hah, Yoona the new player" "Did she 'do' them yet?" "Why'd she rip JooHyun off?" "Wow, just look at that"

I squeezed on Yuri's hand a bit.

This was going to be a long day for us.