First day and the new roomate

Shes Mine

"GET UP!" Someone yelled and flipped Yuri off of her big bed. "Are you up now?" The person asked. Silence. Suprisingly, Yuri was still laying on the floor, sleeping like nothing ever happened. So the person poked Yuri wanting to check out if Yuri would wake up by doing this. Nothing.

"GAHHHHH" Nevermind... Yuri screamed and sat up rubbing her eyes. "Who the hell would wake me up so early in the morning on a Saturday? You must be really crazy to wake me up! Now shut up and let me sleep." After ranting, Yuri layed back down on the ground and slept for another 5 minutes until she heard rustling going on in her room.

"Who's there?" She sat up and looked around. She saw her mom, who was sitting in a chair at the end of her bed, with a bag of clothing beside her. " Where are you going mum? You just got here. " Yuri yawnd as she stood up not caring on how numb her legs were.

"Stop yawning! I heard that you have always been late for class nowadays. Why cant you be like when you were younger huh? Waking up early. Acting so innocent when really, that was all just a fake lie so that you could gain the trust of me and your dad to leave you home alone so that you could take care of yourself!? Huh?" Yuri was so confused. What nice act? She was always like that. Just thatshe stopped showing it when her parents left. Her parents leaving her in this one huge home made her feel sad. But no one could ever understand her. No one but Tiffany.

"I diddnt do anything wrong! It wasnt an act! You stupid mother, you think that it was an act right? well it wasnt. Let me tell you right here, when im 18 i WILL move out and leave all of this rich stuff behind! I want to stand on my own feet alone!" Yuri yelled back.

"Good" Her mother smiled. WAIT...smiled? "Now, heres your ticket to Korea! Time for you to stand on your own feet!" Yuris mom handed her a plane ticket and her passport along with it.

"Why are you sending me off so sudden?!" Yuri asked. She really didnt mean she wanted to leave. She was just mad at her mom about saying how her ninceness was all an 'act' "I havent done anything wrong!"

"Well, your going to a school there. You have to work on your korean because your always speaking english now. And... we dont think your life at this school right now , St. James highschool, -made up- isnt very good for you or very intresting either. So we are sending you off!" Her mom beaned. "And its not sudde, we have been planning this for the past 2 years hun. So you're leaving in 2 hours. And when you arrive at the Incheon Airport dont be so suprised that many people are there. They just want to get close to you so that they could date you and all and get the money okay? So no dating when you're over there promise? " Her mom held out her pinky finger waiting.

Yuri hesitated but soon, she locked that one finger with her mom and pressed thumbs. Yuri smiled weakly as she grabbed everything she needed and headed off. "Thanks mom?" She weakly said as she walked out of her house for the next few years or so.

 

~~~

 

Once Yuri felt the plane took off, she didnt feel very well. But being the strong girl she was, she held it in. Now just hold it in for another 12 hours...

 

~~~

 

After she got off of the plane and walked out of the terminal, she saw over hundreds of people with her parents company logo.

Idiots she thought as she walked away in search for the nearest bus stop. Yeah she knows that shes rich and all but she cant waste all of her money on a car so quickly right?

Yuri looked through her luggage as she was on the bus and found a peice of paper. It read:

Go to 5006 seoul street

apartment 65 is yours honey. 

Your school that you are going to called Soshi high, is 

very nearby. Stay safe honey.

Love, mom

 

She sighed and waited for the bus to stop. 

 

~~~ 

Yuri walked throught the door of her new home. "Whos there!?" Someone yelled. A person? I though i was going to be here alone! "Nae, annyeonghaseyo! I am Seo Joo-Hyun! Nice to meet you! And you are?" Woah... this girl seemed kinda hyper, acording to how fast she was speaking.

"Im Kwo- I mean Park Hyunyeon. Nice to meet you too. I thought that i was- wait... how could you speak english so fluently and only use a few words of korean?" Yuri questioned. Also wondering WHY DOES SHE HAVE A ROOMATE!?

"Well, Hyunyeon unnie, I used to live in Canada for 2 years. So ofcourse i had to learn how to speak english fluently so that there wouldnt be any mistakes" The girl beamed as if there was no problem in the world.

"Wait... im not Hyunyeon... Im Yuri" Yuri smiled back "Ohhh so you lived in Canada... okaayy."

"Yuri? As in THE KWON YURI?!" Joo-hyun asked.

"Yeah... and SEO JOO HYUN AS IN THE ONE AND ONLY SEOHYUN!?" Yuri mocked. Joo- Hyun glared at Yuri then blushed. "No ones ever called me SeoHyun except my mom..." Joohyun smiled but not as bright as earlier.

"Sorry JooHyun" Yuri said as she ploped down on to the couch. "Its okay Yuri. By the way, i wont tell anyone that i know you!" Joohyun yelled before ploping down onto the couch right beside Yuri. "Friends?" Joohyun said putting out her arm to shake it "Friends!" Yuri said pulling her into a hug the letting go jumping up and down yelling "Seohyun is my best friend! Seohyun is my bestfriend!" "Yah! Dont call me Seohyun! Or ill hate you!" Joohyun pouted. "Im sorry ... SEOHYUN!" Yuri ran away with her luggage into the closest bedroom that she could see. And there were 2 twin beds, one on each side of the room and on half of the side of the room there were pictures and posters or YongHwa from CNblue.

Yuri opened the door and saw Seohyun sleeping on the couch peacefully, so she decided, IT WAS PRANK TIME! 

She got some whipped cream, a chair and 2 hamburgers from the fridge.

Yuri counted in her head. 1 ...2 ... 3... She sprayed whipcream all over Seohyuns face, took the hamburgers and put them over top of her eyes and used the chair to poke her. Unusual but she didnt want to get hurt. Seohyun didnt move. So Yuri got closer. "BAHHHHH!!!!!" Seohyun jumped on to Yuri pulling her down onto the floor. Then fell asleep again. Well i guess i know how mom feels... Yuri thought.

There, Yuri and SeoHyun fell asleep in eachothers arms. On the first day