Last chapter of this story... MAYBE

Shes Mine

Yuri P.O.V

I watched as Yoona got tortured. Whiped. Cut. Slapped. Punched. Kicked. They did it all od her. Any kind of abusng. They did it all. The only thing that was good that they did to her... it was to feed her. I screamed. Every single time they did something to her. But nothing had changed. She still got hurt. She looked as dead as ever. 

Wanting to die. It was never one of my dreams. Watching Yoona to get hurt like this. I never had imagined it. And the ones who did it. I especially never had thought, the two sweetest people i had ever met, SeoHyun and Kyuhyun would be the ones that would be torturing my Yoona.

Every now and then, they would leave, we would talk, tell eachother that its okay even though we know it isnt and smile  bit at eachother. Various times, they had asked if she wanted to be let go. She shook her head no. Why didnt she go? Save herself? Because she doesnt care about herself. Shes a very selfless girl. And even in situations like this, shes still selfless.

Caring what happens to others around her. But she really didnt care what happened to her. I watched as she got hurt. The pain in her eyes. Shes getting so much pain. Because of me. 

I dont even get hurt anymore. Because of her selflessness, im safe. 

Finally, they had left. Leaving me and Yoona alone for a few minutes. "Princess, look at me" Her eyes came up and met mine. "I have an idea that will get us out of here. But i dont know if it will work. But you have to promise me, no matter what happens, SAVE YOURSELF. Got it?" She slowly nodded. I knew she didnt like the idea when i said save herself. She always thinks she can save other people. But if she doesnt save herself first, then she cant save others. People need her in this world.

I dicussed the idea with her. She nodded. Understanding everything in every step. I smiled at her cuteness. Nodding like a young child slowly learning.

Then SeoHyun and Kyuhyun walked in. It was time for the act again. Kyuhyun punched Yoona in the stomach. Yoona coughed up blood. I screamed. They ignored me. Yoona looked at me. Dispair in her eyes. I knew that she thought it wouldnt work. But it will work! It will!

I looked beside me. There was a knife. A large blade. Both of their back were to me. My hands were tied to the back of the chair, but i slowly was able to release myself from the rope. The rope dropped. I was free. Now i just have to get Yoona out and we can go.

I grabbed the knife beside me, i got up and threw my arm around SeoHyun neck. "Stop it now! Or i will slit !" I yelled feircely at him. He dropped everything and slowly walked backwards. I took the knife and quickly cut off the rope that was binding Yoona's arms. Also making sure at the same time that i wasnt letting SeoHyun go loose.

"Grab the other knife Yoona" She listened and grabbed it. I handed SeoHyun over to her. And Yoona led SeoHyun out of the door and away from Kyuhyun. 

There was still 1 one knife in the room. But this one was closest to me. I picked it up. 2 knives, 2 hands. One shot. One chance. One life. YOLO right? I grinned as i fought him. I finally got him. Tied him up in a chair. "Now you know what it feels like right? Being tied up like a dog?"

Then a scream came out. It was from SeoHyun.

"Where is she? What did you do to her?" Kyuhyun screamed. "Let us go! When i get out, i will surely kill you!" he yelled. I kept silent. Grinning the whole time. I probably looked liek a freak. I had scars all over my face... yet i was grinning. People would think im crazy. BUt im just me.

"Keep quiet, or you will never get out" I told him. I walked out towards Yoona who was in another room. I looked at SeoHyun. Tied up, same as Kyuhyun. "Call the police. Im not letting these two go" Yoona said.

~~~~

NARRATOR

In the end, the two girls had been fine. Never hurt again. Lived a happy life. And they even had 3 kids. 2 girls and one boy. 

As for SeoHyun and Kyuhyun, the couple had spent the rest of their lives in jail. Living with the inmates. They had gotten pushed and shoved. Never had their freedom back. And soon, they had died. Only at the age of 25. They had died.

~~~~~

Hey everyone ^^ I was thinking of making this the last chapter, but im not going to mark it finished yet. Comment what you think below, and in a few days, when i come back, i will check. And if i think its enough comments or subscribers and they want it to go on, i will make a sequel in a different section. The sequel will be about their children. And the uncles and how everything turns out. And, i will make some of the SOSHI members in it as the children ^^ If the comments dont turn out well, im working on a new story i hope to post up too. So comment please ^^

@Chuckles: Well atleast YoonYul made it safe out ^^ Yeah.