Idiot

Shes Mine

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN THE PAST FEW DAYS. BUT HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS! ^0^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOMEONES CALLING! PICK UP THE PHONE! SOME ONES CALLING! PICK UP T- "Hello!?" Yoona screamed into her phone. "Yoonna-shii its mum. You have to drop by the shop today. People are wondering where you are." Yoona groaned. When her parents found out that alot of people thought she was pretty, they used her for more money. They used her to attract more customers. thats why Yoona moved out in the first place. "Do i have to umma?" She whined even putting on her pouting vvoice even though she knew her mom couldnt see her. "Yes you have to come here. We are loosing customers because of you! So come here after school at 4 o clock sharp!" And with that, her mom hung up the phone. Yoona groanded again as she flipped off of her bed and on to the floor.

"Yah! Shut up!" Yuri yelled and threw a pillow at Yoona's face. But not hitting it because Yuri's arm trying to throw it was too hard. Instead, her arm started to drag down to the side of the bed and layed there. And with the pillow resting in Yuri's clenched fists.

Yoona looked at the clock. It was 7. They had to get ready or else they would all be late. 

Yoona hoped that SeoHyun had already gotten ready breakfast for everyone. If she didnt, the girls would have to go to the school starving. 

She sat up in her bed and walked out. Smelling the sweetness of pancakes. But this couldnt be SeoHyuns cooking. Yoona walked out further and saw that it was Tiffany who was cooking. What a suprise. Tiffany said she was the worst cook besides Jessica. But why would she decide to start cooking now? Yoona knew why. Because Yuri was here. Her oh so 'first love'.

Yoona chuckled and sat down in her chair grabbing 2 pancakes and shoving them inside of her giant mouth. Tiffany, hearing the sound of someone eating, turned around hopeful to see Yuri. But only to find Yoona digging herself deeper into the pile of pancakes.Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. They were meant for everyone though right? She didnt answer her own question and kept on working on making more pancakes for everyone. She had to make atleast 4 for everyone but maybe 6 for Yoona herself.

~~~ At the meanwhile in JeTi room

Jessica sat up feeling lonely. Tiffany wasnt here. Jessica felt like Yuri was stealing her bestfriend. How could she get Tiffany back? She had to find a way to get her back.  But at the meantime, Jessica also had to get ready for school. She rushed as she put on her clothes and brushed her teeth. Running in the kitchen to see Tiffany making pancakes t hat were probably the size of Jessica's face. "Yah! You're going to let Yoona eat everything and not swave any for the rest of us?" Jessica asked as she plumped down into her chair.

"Hey i saved you alot. I know you like pancaked but you cant eat them," Tiffany explained. Jessica was confused. "Wae? (Why in romanization) " She questioned. "Cause" Tiffany turned around hold a cucumber and shoving it in Jessica's face. "AHHHHHHHH!" She screamed running into the room and slamming it shut.

"That ought a wake everyone up" Tiffany smiled. And Yuri ran out holding a baseball bat. "WHOS HERE!?" She yelled. "Calm down Yuri, no one is here besides us." Yoona explained to the agitated Yuri. Yuri understood and slowly put the bat down. But not before yelling something... "YOU IDIOT!" She screamed then just suddenly smiled. Tiffany didnt understand how Yoona could calm Yuri down so quick. Even when they were kids, and Tiffany and Yuri were bestfriends, if Yuri got mad or got scared no one would be able to calm her down. ut to see Yoona calm her down so quickly was just fascinating. But Tiffany knew, that SeoHyun wouldnt be happy if she knew the outcome of fthis problem like Tiffany and Jessica knew.

~~~~Meanwhile in SeoHyuns room

(Im going to do P.O.V from here on, ill try hwaiting!)

 

SeoHyuns P.O.V

I woke up to a loud slam, a scream and some yelling. Why would anyone be ding this so early in the morning? Thay should be gettting ready for the school that we have later today.

I got up off of my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I cant go out looking like this! Im so hungry and want to eat the pancakes that i can smell through my  room. but i cant! I cant go out like this. If Yoona see's me, she'll judge me!

I  got up and got dressed and blue skinny jeans, a white and black panda hoodie and a baggy striped white and black sweater underneath of the hoodie. Brushing my teeth and walking back out sitting myself on to the bed for a bit.

I was about to walk out but them i looked at myself again. MAKE UP! I ran back into the washroom, but not before slipping off of my feet and faceplanting into the floor. I felt my face become red as everyone ran into me room. Oh crud... i forgot to lock the door too! Worst day ever!

"Are you okay SeoHyun-ah?" I could hear the soothing voice of Yoona's. She was the third one to come in here. But the important thing is that she still cared enough to come in. I knew the order of how everyone came in. First, suprisingly, it was Jessica. Jessica was asking if I was okay reapeatedly. And it was starting to get annoying. Second, again suprisingly, was Yuri. Yuri was okay though she didnt over react like Jessica did. Yuri asked if she was okay a few times, but she didnt over do it. Third was Yoona. Yoona asked once! She asked once! She is my girlfriend, she was suppose to act like how Jessica would be. But she only asked once. Whats wrong with her? Then lastly, there was Tiffany. She was walking in with a pan. So ofcourse i thought that Tiffany was the one that was cooking/making the pancakes.

All i could hear around me was "Are you okay?" "How did you fall?" and so on. But i just ignored everything and walked out to the kitchen eating the pancakes. I hate Yoona, stupid idiot.

"Whats wrong SeoHyun?" Yoona asked.

"Pabo (Stupid in romanization Korean)" I said as i grabbed my bag and walked out of the dorm alone.