YoonYul again? part 1

Shes Mine

Yuri walked through the house. "Finally! Im alone!" She grinned to herself for the first time in the last few days. Yuri jumped on to the counter in the kitchen and yelled "I HATE YOU IM YOONA!" She laughed as she jumped off of the counter walking upstairs. She walked up stairs and ran into Yoona's room wanting to mess everything up. But before Yuri could even jump on Yoona's bed, she heard someone flush the toilet.

Yuri ran to her room as quick as she could and hid under her bed. She could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. And they were comming closer to her. Yuri curled up into a ball. She could feel someone sitting on top of the bed.

"BOO!" Yoona popped her head in front of Yuris face. Yuri let out a very loud cry getting out from under the bed and running away downstairs. But she diddnt get down the stairs by foot... she rolled down the stairs. Yuri tripped and fell causinig her a ride to the bottom of the stairs.

Yuri turned around and looked at the top of the stairs. She saw Yoona.

Yuri P.O.V

Was she the one who did this? Whats wrong with her? Did she hear me yell that i hate Yoona? Uh oh... "I didnt know that you were here Yoona" Yuri put her cold face back on. "Yeah, your brother made me stay home. He told me to make sure you were okay" Yoona smiled. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"You hate me Yuri, so whats to lose?" Yoona wiped her smile off.

"Let the games begin Im Yoona" 

We both walked in seperate ways. I couldnt do anything now. I couldnt start just trying to kill her now. She would expect it. But i know, soon or later, she will attack me.

Hopefully she has the heart not to though. Because i might not even try to attack her back.

I sat down on the couch turning on the T.V. I was flipping through the channels when i could hear Yoona walking up to me. "Yuri, why do you hate me?" She asked. I ignored her. I shouldnt even be talking to her in the first place. I never want to again. "Yuri, why?" This time, Yoona had walked and stood infront of me blocking me from watching the T.V.

I still ignored her. I got up and off from the couch and made my way to the kitchen. Yoona ran up to me and grabbed my arm. "YURI!"

Yoona P.O.V

I just had some sort of rage come over me because Yuri wasnt talking to me. I ranup to her, and i grabbed my arm. "YURI!" I had tears in my eyes. "Talk to me." Yuri shook her head lightly. "Im sorry" she whispered. She ripped her arm out of my hands and walked away again. 

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU HAVENT BEEN TALKING TO ME! WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT YURI THAT HAD HELPED ME GET BETTER WHEN SEOHYUN WASNT AROUND!?" I screamed at her. I hoped she would turn around.

Yuri didnt turn around, but i could hear her say something. It was one word. "Gone"

"Yah Kwon Yul!" This time she turned around. WAIT WHAT!? DAMN! I CALLED HER YUL! WHY!? "Only Tiffany can call me that" Yuri looked at her with dead eyes. "If you want me to talk to you properly, then find out what the problem is Im Yoona." Yuri turned back around and walked up to her room. And i could hear her slam the door.

Woah, crazy girl...

Narrator

Yoona had an idea. 

She ran up to Yuri's room and peeked inside. There was Yuri. She was laying down like a frigile child. Yoona slowly approached Yuri and layed down beside her. Slowly wrapping her arms around Yuri's body. She could hear Yuri snoring and she chuckled to herself. "Yuri-ah? Why are you always so quiet now huh?" She heard Yuri mumble something. But it wasnt clear enough. "Whats that Yuri?" "Yoona's so stupid. Leaving me for SeoHyun. Stupid idiot" 

Yoona P.O.V

Thats the reason why she hated me? Thats the reason why she was always so quiet? Yoona slowly got off of the bed. I walked down to the kitchen and just sat there for a while. "Maybe i should get some fresh air." I said to myself. I walked to the door and tried to pull it open. BUT IT WOULDNT OPEN! Stupid HImchan probably locked it from the outside.

I guess im stuck here too. I decided to go to the backyard. I could have my own lonely pool party. in my shorts and T-shirt i jumped into the pool feeling all of the coldness get to me, i couldnt move my body as much. I screamed for Yuri. I swallowed in a whole bunch of water. Then a felt a pair of warm arms go around me. THEN IT WENT BLACK.

Yuri P.O.V

I was just waking up when i could heard muffled scream. "YOONA!" I jumped out of bed causing me to trip on the blanket. I quickly got up and ran to the backyard only to find Yoona drowning in our own pool. I jumped in and pulled her out. "Yoona!?" Her eyes were closed. "ARE YOU DEAD?" Smacked her once and no reply. "Aishh what do i do!? himchan oppa locked all dorrs too."  Stupid Himchan had to lock all doors from the outside.

I quickly had to do... ew... cpr. 

I got a whole bunch of Yoona dirty spit going into my mouth. "Yah! Are you stupid!? Im trying to save you and you cough water into my mouth!?" Just then i realized. "You coughed water in my mouth! " I started to poke her when a felt a slap go across my face. "Thats for yelling at me" another slap "Thats for saying you hate me" another slap "Thats.. for saving me." Yoona smiled as widely as she ever had.

That smile it was back. I slapped her "Thats for making me think that you were getting murdered with that scream of yours"

We both smiled at eachother. "I cant stay mad at you Yoona" "I cant stay mad at you either yul"

"PRANK BUDDIES! UNITE!"

~~~~~~~

Well how do you think it was? It took me forever to figure out what i was going to do for this chapter =.= I didnt know if they were going to fight, or make up. Well, i guess its both! Cant resist the love of YoonYul can you?