Hero

Shes Mine

Yuri turned around slowly.

" Tell Tiffany to come here, or ill shoot you. " Yuri was scared. She didnt want Tiffany to come because she already know how heartbroken Tiffany was.

"Go ahead, shoot me" Yuri trembled as she spoke.

"NO DYLAN DONT! Ill go out with you again. Just dont hurt her." Tiffany peared from the corner.

"Im sorry she will be gone in 5, 4 ,3, 2, 1!" He grinned as he put both hands on the hand gun. Yuri was ready.

 

~~~~~

 

Yoona couldnt stand watching Dylan holding the gun up to Yuri's forehead. " 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" Dylan counted. Yoona ran and punced on him, puching him in the face repeatedly until he knocked out.

"Come on! Tiffany can be taken out of the hospital  now. Yuri you sign her out because you're the oldest one. Ill grab Tiffany and SeoHyun, take Sica with you and start up the car before anyone gets here!" Yoona yelled.

~~~~~~ In the car

"Thanks for saving me Yoona" Yuri smiled

"Your welcome Yuri, thanks for saving me" 

"You are very welcome Yoona."

"YEAH YEAH SHUT UP WITH YOUR THANK YOUSE AND ALL! LETS GO HOME! I NEED SLEEP!" Jessica yelled from the back of the car. 

"You shouldnt be complaining Unnie.. you got 3 seats to yourself." SeoHyun scoffed.

"Pshhht, but i want my bed! Its so much better! And its softer too!" Jessica argued.

"WHATEVER!" Everyone yelled at Jessica

The rest of the drive was quiet. (I shout have also metioned that they were going to Tiffany Jessica and Yoona's dorm for the night. Even though for tommorrow they have 'school')

~~~~~~

 

Yoona and SeoHyun had slept together last night since there was barely any space, Yuri volunteered to watch over Tiffany the whole entire night. And Jessica, being the way she is, she just went to sleep.

SeoHyun was the first one up. "Yoona-shii, time to wake up, its 7." Yoona being tirerd from the fight last night just kept sleeping. "YAH! WAKE UP" SeoHyun screamed. Yoona bolted up and fell off of her side of the bed. "Seohyunn" Yoona pouted. "Come on, lets go get changed (SeoHyun is Yoonas bestfriend so SeoHyun usually stayed over at Yoonas place. So she has her own clothes there)." Yoona nodded as they both went in different ways and into different bathrooms.

As while Yuri was dead tired. But she was still awake. She had awoken 7 times in the middle of sleep because of Tiffany. Tiffany threw up 4 times and fell off of her bed over 6 times. Yuri, in a total, only got maybe 1 hour of sleep. She also kept hearing creeks inside. She kept thinking that someone else was awake.

And for Jessica? She slept soundly. Dreaming of her being back in the USA. 

~~~~~

 

"Fany-ah, its already 8, we are all ready for school except you" Yuri spoke quietly. "I dont want to go to school" She mumbled back. "You have to Fany-ah. If you dont, i will call you mushroom for the rest of the day. Do you like that mushroom? What do you want to eat mushroom? Mushroom? can you make me a sandwhich? Mushroom, where are you going? Cant you come to school with me mushroom?" Yuri teased.

"Fine ill go. On one condition" Tiffany sat up. "WHats that condition?" 

"You have to stay near me, Yoona, SeoHyun and Jessica the whole time. Dylan goes to school at Soshi high too. And im pretty sure that he will be there. PLus! You have to protect me" Tiffany used her special eye smile. "Or ill run away... LIKE THIS!" Tiffany ran into the hall outside of the room and ran into the washroom. Yuri grinned to herself not realizing where she was walking and bumped into Yoona.

"On Sorry Yoona" Yuri smiled as she walked to the bathroom. "YAH MUSHROOM, OPEN THE DOOR! OR I WONT PROTECT YOU!" Yuri yelled.

The door swung open. "I was just getting ready! And lets goo!" Tiffany dragging Yuri out of the door, and everyone else following behind.

 

~~~~~

Jessica woke up, but she has been laying in bed for an hour now. Just on the web cheking for updates about food recipies. Jessica wasnt very good at cooking, but that wont stop her from trying to poisin Yoona with good looking food but tastes well... not good.

It was 8 now and she could hear Yuri banging on the washroom door. Calling for Tiffany to open up the door.

Jessica started to get bored just sitting there, so she got ready and walked out into the kitched grabbing a chocolate bar before trailing behind Tiffany, Yuri Yoona and SeoHyun.

~~~~~~~

Here are there school labels:

Yoona: Allrounder

SeoHyun: Nerd

Jessica: Cold (As in like you know ice princess)

Tiffany: Allrounder

Yuri: None Yet

~~~~~~~

As Yoona and Tiffany walked it, many people waved at them. You could say they were a bit popular but not as much as the Cheerleader, who Tiffany hates, Jess. Jess dated all of the guys. She made 4 girls go suicidal because of her bullying them. But that didnt stop her. She was tough. Really toungh.

Jess walked up to Tiffany, "Hey , already moved on huh? I heard that DylDyl want to kill you." She smirked. She knew this was a soft topic on Tiffany. So Yuri stood up for her. "Hey huh? What about you make up bimbo? Your voice is kindof out of it... is it because your throat hurts from screaming guy's names so much?" Yuri spoke calmly as all of the people in the school 'ohhed'.

"Theres nothing wrong with my voice. Its like that. You should really watch you friend back there, those chocolate bars can really make you fat. Even more that you are now." She insulted Tiffany, and i cant stand that. So now shes making fun of Jessica? Tiffany's bestfriend... SHE GUN DIE! "Whos the fat one here? Your s look like they're balloons!" Yuri laughed. 

Jess finally blew and yelled " You arent that good! You dont know everything! You're just another who cares for her friends!" 

"Like normal people should" Yuri said. "And i really dont understand how i can be a and be a at the same time" Yuri questioned. But Jess stomped away before Yuri could insult her about anything more.

The bell rang and they all thanked Yuri before they walked off to class. Except Tiffany, she had class with Yuri. English was their first period. They were going to ace this.

 

~~~~~~

 

I made a pretty long chapter today. Took me about an hour? I know im not that good of a writer but i still hope you read this. And i know someone asked if this was YoonYul because there was barely and interaction? This is still a YoonYul. Its just a few couples along the way. Dont worry, they will come! SNSD fighting ^^