Broken

Shes Mine

 

Yuri P.O.V

So i technicly ditched SeoHyun in the forest with Yoona. But thats a good thing right? Me and Yoona also found a small abandoned house. And we called it our hide out from everyone else. So now, because of this problem, me and Yoona are bestfriends! I think =.= Well anyway, i was getting a bit bored, so i started to make my way back to our hideout when i heard someone yelling. 

"Hey! Who do you think you are!? Leaving me in the middle of the forest alone?!" right away, i knew that it was SeoHyun. You could hear her panicking from a mile away. "HELLO!? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!? YOU BETTER COME AND GET ME OR IM GOING TO REALLY KILL YOU YURI AND YOONA!"

I started to walk closer to SeoHyun voice, i saw Yoona right across from where i was. Yoona made some hand signals to show for me to get lower down so that SeoHyun cant see me. I knew exactly what Yoona was thinking about. 

In the deepest voice i could get i started to speak "Hey little girl, you shouldnt be out here" i peeked out a bit from my hiding spot and i could see SeoHyun sweating her off and crying with her knees up to her chest. "Now, be a nice girl and stand up, then i wont hurt you" Then i saw SeoHyun stand up. "WHERE ARE YOU!?  COME OUT AND BE A MAN!" She screamed. Wow i have never seen this side of her. 

I slowly raised my hand when SeoHyun wasnt looking in my direction. my fingers showed, 1 ,2 ,3 Me and Yoona both popped out of both sides running up to her. I covered and eyes while Yoona picked her up from the ground. SeoHyun thrashed around violently. Once we finally put her down on the ground, i could feel my hands all wet with her tears and spit.  I didnt mind though, she was kind of like my younger sister that i never had. So it didnt matter.

"Yah! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!?" She screamed at us. "Especially you Yoona! I hate you! Stay away from me! I dont want to be with you." Then she ran off again. I looked at Yoona. She was crying. She was sitting right beside a huge tree with her back leaned against it, her knees up to her chest and hands over her head.

"I should have never done that" She cried outloud "She's right" Yoona whispered. "Whats wrong with me!?" She screamed outloud. She got up, i knew she was going to run. But i couldnt let her run away too.

I ran up to her and wrapped my arms tight around her thin body. "Dont leave too" I whispered in her ear. And she didnt. She just fell back to the ground crying. Right in my arms. Weird... ive always thought that this would happen with Tiffany. But not Yoona.

Yoona P.O.V

Yuri's arms wrapped around me. She made me feel more comfortable. Made me feel safer. I turned around to face her and dug my face into her neck and started to cry even harder. Whats wrong with me? I knew better than to do such a mean prank on SeoHyun. "Yoona, i know what you're thinking. You didnt do anything wrong. Its just how you are. She doesnt know what shes missing out on Yoona" Yuri pulled me in even closer. This girl, shes making me feel even worse! "Yuri... why? Why are you being so nice to me all of the sudden?" I asked her.

She couldnt possibly hate me that much to ignore me like that right? "Yoona " was all that came out of . I waited. But nothing. "Yuri? Why?" I asked again "Just..."

Yuri P.O.V

What do i say!? I cant say that i like her. It would be weird. Plus she just broke up with SeoHyun. I cant say nothing ... its too weird. "Just... its just that... we are friends right?" IM SO STUPID! We are friends? Thats the most stupid thing ive ever said or heard! MENTAL FACEPALM! Im so stupid. Heart? Its gone.

Yoona P.O.V

"We are friends" That was all i heard. We are friends. Those three words echoed inside of my head. We are friends. Heart? Broken... again.

SeoHyun P.O.V

I was hiding in the bushes. They didnt go after me. Like Yoona cares. I was watching, Yoona and Yuri hugging. Yoonas head buried in Yuri's neck. I felt my tears coming out of my eyes. I wanted to scream. I wanted to kick her. I wanted to slap her. "YAH!" I yelled. "Really!? I go and you dont even care! All you do is up to Yuri! What is she to you? Your new lover!? Are you crazy? 5 minutes! 5 minutes Yoona! Like you ever cared." This time, i really walked away and found a way out. I was really close to the school. And i was just in time too. First period? Music

I walked quickly to class, wiping all of my tears off of my face.

When i walked in, many people were looking at me. I didnt have any makeup TT.TT I forgot. Oh crap. I covered up my face and walked to a chair and sat down waiting for class to begin. But i could sit in peace. Tiffany and Jessica had come up to me. " Hey SeoHyun, where's Yoona and Yuri?" Tiffany asked. I didnt reply. Im not talking about those two people that have hurt me so much that i have ever thought i could have been hurt.

Obviously, Tiffany took the clue and knew exactly what happened. Me and Yoona were over. "Im sorry SeoHyun" Both Jessica and Tiffany hugged me. And thats when i saw Yoona and Yuri walk in. Smiling and laughing as if nothing ever happened. I dont even see that Yoon'a make up is smudged a bit! Wow, just wow.

Jessica & Tiffany P.O.V

How could Yoona do this to her? Why would she? They were together for what? 2 days? And Yoona already has hurt her. 

As soon as Yoona and Yuri walked in, i gave them a glare. As if im saying, why did you hurt her? But they just stared back for a bit then looked away and found different seats to sit in. Away from us.

Narrator 

For the rest of the day, all of the girls ignored eachother. Yuri and Yoona even sat at a different place at lunch. They didnt even sit in the lunch room. The gym teacher liked Yoona so much, that he even let her use the gym to eat in there and play some basketball at the same time with Yuri. 

Yuri and Yoona had alot of fun, and playing basketball with Yuri seemed like it was the only thing that could keep SeoHyun out of her mind.

As for with the other three girls, they had done everything how they usually do. But without Yuri and Yoona.

Back at the dorm, Yuri and Yoona had gone out to buy their own seperate dinner knowing that it wouldnt be a good idea to have dinner all together. When Yuri and Yoona got back, they had sat in their room together and ate. Laughing as hard as they could. Even the three girls could hear them outside. SeoHyun felt bad. Why had she let Yoona go? In there, that could be SeoHyun and Yoona. But SeoHyun had broken up with Yoona. And now Yoona is spending all of her time with Yuri. 

To explain the girls friendship in the two groups recently. In one word, it would be... BROKEN