Again?

Shes Mine

And Yuri's lips landed right on top of Yoona's.

Yoona stood there shocked. SeoHyun stood there shocked. Tiffany stood there shocked. "I knew this was going to happen" Jessica said flatly.

Everyone stared at Jessica. "Sorry wrong moment" She smiled awkwardly. 

Yoona and Yuri slowly backed away. Yoona ran back to SeoHyun hugging her. "Im sorry baby, it didnt mean anything. It was an accident." Yoona whisphered in SeoHyuns ear. "Its okay. We're staying at my dorm tonight okay?" SeoHyun replied ignoring the problem that just happened like 5 minutes ago. "Oh, okay. " SeoHyun and Yoona walked out the door together smiling as if nothing ever happened.

~~ Meanwhile with Tiffany and Yuri

"Tiffany i didnt mean it to happen, im sorry" Yuri said to Tiffany. But Tiffany just stared at her blankly. "Yuri, i thought i told you... Im just your bestfriend. Not your girlfriend. I didnt feel any jelousy when you kissed Yoona. So its fine" Tiffany smiled and walked away with Jessica, leaving Yuri broken hearted.

~~~~Skipping teh lunch =.= and back at SeoHyun and Yuri's dorm!

Yuri layed in her room alone just staring at her phone which held a photo of Tiffany and Yuri when they were in grade 4. Just when we were kids... when i found out she was my first love. Yuri thought. "UNNIE- AH COME OUT! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE DINNER SOON!" She could hear SeoHyun yelling at her to come out. "Im not hungry!" Yuri yelled back as she stood up so that she couldlock the door of her bedroom so that no one could come in. But as soon as she locked the door someone was rattling on it. "Yah! Yuri open the door you!" It was Tiffany's voice. Of course... she would come Yuri thought. But she still ignored Tiffany's voice and put her earbuds in and listened to music. She was in the middle of a song called Promise by SNSD when someone burst the door open and broke it.

"Now you are going to come out and eat missy!" Tiffany yelled at Yuris face not noticing all of the dried up tears left on her face. But Yuri only flniched. Otherwise she didnt really move at all. She layed there, just staring blankly at Tiffany with exactly no emotion. "We are only bestfriends so why are you trying so hard?" Yuri asked as she stood up from her bed and walked out into the kitchen not caring how she looked at the moment.

"Finally!" Yoona yelled as if she won 20 000 000 dollars. "TIME TO EAT FOOD!"

Everyone sat down to eat. Today they ate Rice and Kimchi. There was really nothing to eat. And everyone was too lazy to go out and get something.

~~~Skipping how they ate

Once everyone was done, Yuri walked back into her doorless room and layed down ignoring all of the noises outside. She was just about to drift of when someone lay down on her bed beside her and she started to snore. Yuri opened her eyes and saw the one and only... Yoona lay beside her. Yoona had her arms wrapped around Yuri's body. And thats when SeoHyun walked in. Again.