You heard wrong ^^

Shes Mine

 

"You, stay away from her!" SeoHyun grabbed Yuri's collar and kneed here in the stomach. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SEOHYUN!?" Yoona yelled at her. "You stay away from my girl friend!" SeoHyun threw a punch at Yuri's face. Quickly, Yoona ran up to Yuri and asked if she was okay.

SeoHyun pushed Yoona off of Yuri and then got on top of Yuri punching her repeatedly. "YOU" Punch "STAY" punch "AWAY" punch "FROM" punch "HER!" SeoHyun stood up and kicked Yuri once in the ribs. Watching blood coming out of the mouth. 

"SeoHyun! Whats gotten into you!?" Yoona yelled at her. But SeoHyun didnt reply. She just kissed Yoona on the cheek. "Lets go" She grabbed Yoona's arm and dragged her out of the resturant leaving the crown and Yuri behind them.

~~~~WAIT WHAT!? SCRATCH THAT!

"You, stay away from her!" SeoHyun grabbed Yuri's collar and kneed here in the stomach. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SEOHYUN!?" Yoona yelled at her. "You stay away from my girl friend!" SeoHyun tried to throw a punch at Yuri. But before she could, Yoona grabbed SeoHyun arm and pushed her down to the ground. (Sorry YoonHyun shippers) "Whats wrong with you SeoHyun? I was just going to tell Yuri i was going to leave for a while with you to take you somewhere. But what the heck are you doing Joo-Hyun!?" That was the first time since they started going out that Yoona had called her Joo-Hyun again.

"I-im sorry Yoona-shi" SeoHyun got up off of the floor. "Mianhe unnie" She turned away slowly walking. "SeoHyun-ah dont be like this" Yuri grabbed her wrist. SeoHyun spun around and kicked Yuri in the stomach one more time. Watching Yuri drop to the floor holding her stomach. 

"SeoHyun we are done! Get away from me Joo-Hyun! Stay away from Yuri too!" Yoona screamed at her not caring how loud she was. Yoona pulled Yuri up and taking her outside for some fresh air. While SeoHyun stood there shocked of how she acted herself. SeoHyun covered her face and ran out of the resturant.

~~~~

Ayyy hello my babies ^^ I decided to change things up a bit ^^ Im really sorry to the YoonHyun shippers that are reading this... BUT IM NOT SORRY TO THE YOONYUL SHIPPERS! OH YEAH BABY! Honestly, i think YoonHyun is a really cute couple for innocence and all. But, again im sorry, the YoonYul is the main! Plus they are our cute pranksters ^-^ How do you think the story is so far? Please drop a comment beloooooow I will surely reply if it is a question.

Comment:

@Chuckles: I enjoy this fic a bit too much xD I think Yoona should leave Seohyun. She's too annoying and bipolar -.-" Yuri got beat up because of her jealousy, Yoona should see Seohyun is no good. I'm not just saying this because i'm a HUGE yoonyul shipper, it's mostly because I see seohyun as a nuisance >.<. Poor YURI!!! ;c author HWAITING!! 

P.S.~ thanks for the frequent updates, I'll be sure to comment more often ^~^ 

Reply:

@Chuckles

Ha ha ^^ You enjoy it? Honestly i thought it was going to get a bit boring and people would stop reading it. But i guess i was wrong! Ahh yes, YoonHyun has left the building now. YoonYul is the in! Yeah... Honestly, i didnt mean to make SeoHyun look so annoying as she seems in the story. But i hope you enjoy this new part ^^ YoonHyun bye bye ^^ And thank you when you comment, the comments really motivate me to update more ^^ Hwaiting I hope you read lots ^^

Again, please comment below. I will reply through my story now ^^ bye everyone!