Very emotional

Shes Mine

I know that it isnt realistic that people can move into the housea few days after when that they buy it, but lts just say it is okie? Cause they are out of that apartment and into the new one with all of their brothers.

Yuri has been ignoring Yoona for the past week. But it seems Yoona hasnt noticed either. Being all lovey dovey with SeoHyun anyway. Anyway, they have already moved into their new house with all of their brothers except Tiffany because Tiffany didnt have a brother.

Yuri had just walked downstairs early in the morning only to find Yoona and Seohyun kissing on the couch. She turned around on her heel and walked back up to her room. Yuri was disgusted at the thought of it in her mind. But seeing it happen infront of her would just kill her. Shes walked in over 10 times like this. Yet Yoona or SeoHyun would never be able to see that she was there. They were just in love with eachother too much.

Yuri layed down on her bed again. Letting her tears comeout like a waterfall. Yoona and SeoHyun hadnt cared. And they never will Yuri had thought. 

The only thing that would make Yuri better was to sing. BUt she couldnt. It was too early in the morning. And everyone was still sleeping. So she just fell back asleep in her room.

~~

I forgot to tell you guys. But if you havent guessed it, the room pairs have been changed. Yoona and SeoHyun share a room so Yuri gets her own.

~~

Himchan had just woken up. He saw that Zelo was lying in the other bed just playing on his phone. Honestly, Himchan wanted to hate Zelo. But he couldnt. Even though Zelo was Yoona's brother and Yoona was the one who had hurt Yuri in the first place, Zelo was nothing like Yoona. Sure he was a bit cocky at times. But besides that he was kinda cool.

The guys had planned to go to the beach today. The girls rarely left the house unless they were going to school. All of the guys thought that the girls were boring. Yoona and SeoHyun are always on their own together, and Tiffany and Jessica only watch movies in English. So the rest of them except Yuri  and Himchan and SeoHyun couldnt understand what the movie was about. But they never watched the movies with them anyway. They were always chick flicks. And SeoHyun would rather stay with Yoona.

But Yuri herself, she was always locking herself in her own room. The rare times she comes out on the weekends is maybe for food. But then again, some days she doesnt even come out for the whole entire weekend. Yuri had recently bought a mini fridge in her room. So she has all the water she needs. And she technicly feeds on sadness and junk food. All she has up in her room it pop, chips and a whole bunch of different types of chocolate crackers.

HImchan got out of his bed and walked over to Zelo and pulled out his headphones. "Dude, we're the oldest, lest go make some breakfast for everyone. You know that the girls dont cook well." Nodding in agreement, Zelo jumped off of his bed and made his way downstairs with Himchan.

They were walking down when Yuri ran past them. Zelo and Himchan looked at eachother. Himchan shrugged. "She probably heard us comming and didnt wanna see us dude" Himchan explained. "Mhhm"

But when they got down from the stairs, they could see both SeoHyun and Yoona kissing on the couch. Himchan threw his hand over Zelo's eyes. Preventing him from seeing this.

Behind them was Sehun and Luhan. Luhan did the same thing too, throwing his hand over top of Sehuns eyes. 

"Yah you two!" HImchan yelled at them. Their heads both tore apart and looked at the guys standing there. Both girls blushed red as they got off of the couch and walked away up to their room.

The two guys finally released their hands off of their friends eyes. "Yahh those two are almost like shamless really!" Sehun said. Everyone nodded in unsion. "Kay enough with that guys, lets make all of the girls breakfast, and ill make a special one for Yuri cause you guys know how she if" They all knew that Yuri wouldnt eat anything thats not made by her brother since they moved here. Shes been really stubborn.

Everyone was making the girls pancakes. So was Himchan, but Himchan was making it special for his dongseang. He dumped about a quarter of the bottle of syrup on the pancake and then threw a whole bunch of strawberries and blue berries on top of the pancake. Then he put annother pancake on top making it a sort of pancake sandwhich. Himchan kept making the pancake stack bigger and bigger until it was as tall as Himchans head.

"Yahhhh thats huge. Deabak" Sehun admired Himchans work.

Himchan grabbed up the plate of crazy syruped pancakes and made his way upstairs to Yuri's room. But not before meeting Jessica and Tiffany in the hallway. "You two, theres pancakes down stairs. Go eat some before you know who is going to eat them" refering to Zelo. No wonder Zelo and Yoona were siblings.

Knock Knock

"Yuri-ah, im comming in baby girl" Himchan slowly opened the door to reveal a very gloomy Yuri sleeping. Himchan sighed and sat down on the side of her bed. "Always sleeping now huh baby girl? " Himchan set the plate in the microwave in her room and tucked her in bed. (Yurp she has a microwave see? I told you, she could live in there for the rest of her life and be kay) He found a pen and a sticky note and wrote something on it the stuck it on the microwave.

"Sleep tight princess" Himchan walked out shutting the door lightly behind him. And he walked down to the kitchen to find everyone sitting down and eating the pancakes. Himchan smiled. "So who wants to go to the beach today?" Luhan asked. "I do!" all four girls grinned. 

Himchan P.O.V

"I do!" Huh... maybe they did want to go to the beach. Maybe they arennt that boring after all. Eh. That means i have to get Yuri to come.

I ran back upstairs into Yuri's room. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Wake up Wake up Wake up!" I screamed while jumping on top of her. I know that it isnt a good idea to wake up Yuri when shes like this. But i need to!

"YAH! ARE YOU STUPID!? IM GOING TO KILL YOU HIMCHAN!" Yup shes awake now. "Yuri-ah, i made you pancakes, mianheeee" I pouted. Even though in older, i knew that she couldnt resist my cute face.  "Eh okay ill eat them later"

"Yuri, do you want to go to the beach today?"

"I want to stay home"

"But you need fresh air!"

"I can open a window"

"But windows are too small for air to come in!"

"Theres wind oppa"

"Fine! Be that way!"

"Okay oppa"

"Why are you so boring nowadays? You only answer in simple words"

"Dunno"

"See!? Exactly like that!"

"Thats nice oppa"

"YOU ARE GOING TO THE BEACH"

"Im staying home"

"THE BEACH"

"..."

"THATS RIGHT! YOU ARE GOING TO THE BEACH!" I screamed at her. By this time, i could see everyone standing outside of the door. Even Yoona and SeoHyun.

"Im not going" She whispered. "Yoona will be there"

Yuri got off of her bed and made her way downstairs ignoring everyone as much as she could. Urghhh! This girl. Shes so stubborn!

Yoona P.O.V

Everyone was standing outside of Yuri's bedroom door. So me and SeoHyun decided to listen in too. I was the closest one to the bedroom. So i heard most of it.

 

"YOU ARE GOING TO THE BEACH"

"Im staying home"

"THE BEACH"

"..."

 

"THATS RIGHT! YOU ARE GOING TO THE BEACH!" Himchan yelled at her.

"Im not going" She whispered. "Yoona will be there"

Me? What does that have to do with me? Yuri walked past me. Past everyone. Stomping downstairs. I followed behind. And i saw that she left the house, she had slammed the door making it obvious that she didnt want to go. Because of me. But why me? What did i do?

HImchan P.O.V

I had an idea. "Yoona-shi, come over here"

"Nae Oppa?"

"You cant go to the beach today, and your not going to spend the rest of the day with SeoHyun. You're spending it with Yuri. And thats final" I nodded.

"Everyone pack up to go to the beach. SeoHyun cannot stay home with Yoona. Yuri and Yoona have to work things out! Now! Ill be back, Zelo pack my stuff for me!"

~~~After cathing Yuri

I brought Yuri into the house. And it seemed like no one was here. But i knew that Yoona was. "Your so stubborn Yuri. So you get to stay home. But you arent leeaving this house" 

I shoved Yuri in the house and closed the door behind her. And taking out a chain with locks on it and locking it on the door so that she couldnt open it.

"Be safe Yuri!" Then i finally left with all of the guys and the girls to go to the beach.