Happy happy happy! ... Not

Shes Mine

Most of the day, school was normal. Except for the fact that there were so many people around Yuri. Everyone knew that there was going to be a new Kwon here today. So they all tried their best to find her. And unfortunately for Yuri... they found her.

At the moment, it was 3rd period. Yuri and Yoona were in the same class. Tiffany at this time had Science so she wasnt with Yuri,Yoona, or Jessica. She was with the one and only Nerdy SeoHyun at the school (NERDY IN A GOOD WAY! CUTE AND NERDY ^^) Jessica had english at 3rd period. Making her a loner in class for now. But they all decided to go to the office at the end of the day and switch their schedules so that they are always in the same class as eachother so that they cant get bullied by the other people.

The subject for Gym, was basketball. Ofcourse you guys know that Basketball is both of their favourite sports. And if you didnt? Well i just told you ^^.

The coach didnt think that Yuri was good at basketball at all! You know because she is a rich kid. And most rich kids go on trips to like have fun but dont do sports. He thought that she was just another one of those bratty stuck up kids. But fortunatley, he was wrong. He put Yuri on the same team as the best basketball players in the school. SooYoung and Hyoyeon and Yoona. It was those 4 against the rest of the class. And that was over 20 people. But they made it so that it was a bit more fair. It was 10 people against 4 people.

The game started.

Yoona passed to Yuri. And Yuri started to dribble up when 3 people started trying to steal the ball away. Luckily there was just a small place that she would be able to pass to SooYoung. One SooYoung got the ball, she passed to Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon shot. "3 POINTER!" all of the 4 girls yelled at the same time. Making the Coach flinch at their loudness.

"Sorry Coach" Yuri smiled and bowed. Yoona ran over to Yuri. "You were awesome!" "Great Job Yuri" "I think you're better than Yoona!" Everyone complimented. Just then, Yuri saw Yoona frowning.

Basketball was the one sport that Yoona was good in the best. But now Yuri had come and stole her spotlight. And Yuri was the only that could see it. "No, you guys should be saying this to Yoona, she hasnt been playing for very long but shes very good! Ive been playing since i was 5! So ofcourse im good" Yuri smiled at Yoona. And Yoona beamed back.

The bell for 4th period rang. Yoona and Yuri were walking in silence. Until Yoona broke the silence. "Thanks for that Yuri..." As she pecked Yuri on the cheek. And Yuri blushed red.

~~~~~~~

SeoHyun and Tiffany were bored. Science, they were both really good in it. But hated the teacher. This teacher was as boring as a chair. No... staring at a chair would have been better.

Apperantly, they were learning somemthing about disection. SeoHyun was listening very well. But Tiffany was only thinking about when 4th period was going to come. For 4th period, SeoHyun Tiffany Yuri Yoona and Jessica all had the same subject. MUSIC. They all loved music so much. They all wanted to grow up and be singers.

"Miss Hwang!" The teacher snapped at her. 

"Yes?"

"Detention for you after school!" SeoHyun looked at her franticly. She always hated Tiffany when she got into any sort of trouble. Because SeoHYun always had to drag her out of it. SeoHyun knew she didnt have to get her out of it. But they were all like sisters. Plus, after school, they would always go out to eat now. Yoona started this. Ofcourse her. She eats so much, the rest of them just sit there and watch her because they dont want to raise the food bill. And if you get into the middle of Yoona and her food? You're a dead person.

"Im sorry Mrs.Choi! It wont happen again. Tiffany will pay attention now. Please dont make her have detention" SeoHyun pouted. "Please?" Mrs.Choi hesitated but finally gave up.

"Fine SeoHyun, just this once. I will not give Tiffany detention." Mrs.Choi smiled back.

Tiffany always thought that Mrs.Choi always had a liking to SeoHyun. She was smart, a hard worker and almost never gave up. Plus she was just as cute as a Polar Bear cub.

The bell rang for 4th period. "YAAY" Tiffany burst out of her seat and ran towards the Music room. SeoHyun just walked behind, shaking her head as if she saw something weird. It was like she saw Yoona kissing Yuri on the cheek. But that wouldnt happen right?

~~~~~

 

All 5 friends were in the Music room. Listening like little puppies to the teacher.

"Okay class, i want you to pair up with the person next to you. Then you kids have to find a song. (They let ipods in class to use them) But an appropriate song. No swearing or and ual language. That right i said it" The teacher smiled. 

So Yoona and Yuri paired up. Leaving SeoHyun with Jessica and Tiffany paired up with the guy beside her. Dylan. " Tiffany, you pair up with Yoona, ill pair up with that guy" Yuri offered. Tiffany nodded switching spots with Yuri.

"Okay, so we have to sing a song" Yuri said flatly.

"Um if you didnt notice, i cant sing" He grinned "So do it yourself . You can do my work got it? You're helping me anyway. You're lucky im even talking to you."

Yuri scoffed and walked off. She decided to sing an english song. Since she was from America anyway. She was going to sing Invincible by Hedley since they were also kind of popular in different parts of Korea (MADE UP).

She walked into the hall by herself, took out her phone to search the lyrics and started to sing.

Took a long hard look at my life.
Lost my way while I was fighting the time.
A big black 
cloud, stormy sky
Followed me while I was living a lie.
So heartless, so selfish, so in darkness,
When all your nights are starless,
You're runnin' outta hope.

But I found the strength inside to see,
Found the better part of me,
And I'll never let it go.

I've come a long long way,
Made a lot of mistakes.
But I'm breathin', breathin',
That's right and I mean it, mean it.
This time I'm a little run down,
I've been living out loud.
I can beat it, beat it,
That's right 'cause I'm feeling, feeling.
Invincible,
woah oh-oh-oh-oh. [x3]

When you're gone for a day on your own,
Tear your heart out just to find your way home.
I've been so high, I've sunk so low,
I've come so far with nothing to show
For it mistaken, I got so good at taking,
But now I'm tired of faking.
This story's getting old.

But I found the strength inside to see,
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net ]
Found the better part of me,
And I'll never let it go.
I've come a long long way,
Made a lot of mistakes.
But I'm breathin', breathin',
That's right and I mean it, mean it.
This time I'm a little run down,
I've been living out loud.
I can beat it, beat it,
That's right 'cause I'm feeling, feeling.
Invincible, 
woah-oh-oh-oh-oh. [x3]
Invincible.

I'm not the only one,
To crash into the sun and live to fight another day.
Like a super nova, that old life is over.
I'm here to stay.

Now I'm gonna be,
Invincible.
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh [x3]
Invincible.

I've come a long, long way,
Made a lot of mistakes,
But I'm breathin', breathin',
That's right and I mean it, mean it.
This time I'm a little run down,
I've been living out loud.
I can beat it, beat it,
That's right 'cause I'm feeling, feeling,
Invincible.
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh [x3]
Invincible.
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh [x3]
Invincible.

 

"WOW!" Someone yelled clapping their hands. This was exactly Yuri did to Yoona. And now Yoona was doing it back. "Im not joking though, you really are good at singing. But the song sounds kind of sad the way you sing it."

Yuri nodded. It really was kind of sad but then it was happy a bit. But luckily Yoona didnt know much english, so she couldnt exactly translate it to herself.

Both of them walked back into the classroom. Yoona told Yuri that her and Tiffany decided to sing the song Baby Maybe by a Girl band named SNSD (Pretend they arent SNSD :P And Baby Maybe is a song from their album IGAB) and Jessica and SeoHyun decided to sing an english song too. It was called Speak now by Taylor Swift.

" You kids have to remember all of the lyrics. And sing it properly with all of your might!" Teacher Taeyeon yelled aloud. "Just remeber though, and this is for the little boys. " She smiled wickedly. "No getting in the girls pants!" Teacher Taeyeon yelled once more before walking into her 'office'.

Everyone laughed as Dylan walked up to Yuri. "Hey wanna come over to my house tonight? We can work on the song together" He said. But Yuri ignored him and walked to Teacher Taeyeon in her office andd shut the door behind her.

"Can i please not work with Dylan? He is like a dude formed " SHe dropped all of her honorifics and forgot. "Opps i mean please?"

"Yeah sure, do whatever you want. As long as you can sing the song" Yuri jumped up and down in happiness.

She opened the door and waved behind her to Teacher Taeyeon. But Teacher Taeyeon didnt wave back, she just pointed at Yuri. Yuri didnt understand, but she didnt care! She didnt have to do the song with Dylan! She spun around on her heels and her lips landed right on top of Yoona's. And right where everyone including SeoHyun could see her.