Problems

Shes Mine

SeoHyun stood there. As shocked as she was, Yuri really never thought that this would happen. "SeoHyun, its not what you think!" Yuri whisper yelled. But SeoHyun ignored Yuri and walked up to the bed to slap Yoona. But Yuri stopped her hand motion moving towards Yoona's face. "You cant hurt her. I wont let you. You cant" Yuri sternly said. "I knew this was going to happen, ive liked her for years. And now that i have her, you come along and steal her away! Whats wrong with you!? I hate you Kwon Yuri! I hate you!" SeoHyun screamed and ran into her room slamming the door as loud as she could.

Hearing the door slam, Yoona's eyes fluttered open. "Yuri? What am i doing here!?" Yoona screamed as she flipped herself off of the bed. "You! Stay away from me!" Yoona ran out and crazily bashed on SeoHyuns door.  "Stay away from me Yoona! Stay away and never come back!" SeoHyun screamed as loud as she could making her voice crack. Yoona slid down the door and pulled her knees up and started to sob.

"Yoona its okay" Yuri sat down beside Yoona and started to pat her back. But Yoona comtinued to cry, and cry, and cry. Right until SeoHyuns door swung wide open and both Yoona and Yuri fell backwards on to the floor. "What are you 2 doing here?" SeoHyun stared at them both on the floor just lying there. Both with red rims around their eyes. 

Yoona was crying about SeoHyun and Yuri was crying about Tiffany.

"Yoona i forgive you, just dont go with Yuri in the future okay? Now lets go to sleep!" SeoHyunsmiled and grabbed Yoona's arm pulling her up and shutting the door. Leaving Yuri alone still sitting at the bottom of the door.

Yuri got up from the floor and just went over to the couch. She didnt feel like sleeping in her own bed. Knowing that Tiffany wasnt going to be there. So why not just sleep on the couch? Yuri layed down and just stared out into the darkness for a bit. Untill she finally went off into 'dreamland'

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona woke up and checked the time. It was 7.50 Today was Tuesday, and she had to get to work after school. So no after school dinner for her today. She worked from 4 pm untill 9pm. She worked at a noodle shop (which you guys already know) in downtown Seoul."SeoHyun-ah, time to wake up" Yoona slapped SeoHyun on the shoulder. But she didnt get up. So Yoona stood up herself, gave a peck onto SeoHyuns cheek and walked out.

Yoona stood there for a few seconds wondering what she shoudl do. She never really did know what to do next when she was done everything. Then she remembered. She always had to check the weather just incase it was either too cold or too hot so she could dress up properly. 

It was still dark outside even though it was now 8am. Yoona didnt bother to turn on the lights because she technicly knew this dorm inside out. She walked over to the couch and layed down on top of it turning on the T.V. The couch was more uncomfterable (I really dont know how to spell it =.=) that normal. "Urghh" a noise came out from below.

And when she looked down, she saw there was Yuri. Maybe she didnt know this house inside out  ^0^

"YAH!" Yuri screamed flipping Yoona off of her on to the ground. "Sorry Yuri" Yoona grinned sheepishly as she turned off the T.V and walked away getting ready breakfast for everyone.

~~~~~~Already at school

All 5 girls had already changed their schedules 

 

1st period: Music

2nd Period: Science (Biology and all that stuff)

3rd Period: Math

4th Period: Gym

5th Period: Free

6th Period: English

 

~~~~~~~~~5th period

Everyone was sitting out front when Dylan walked by with his 'friends' and kicked Yuri as they all walked by. Yuri groaned at each kick. Finally there was Dylan standing infront of her. "Those are the sounds you're going to make once i get you" he said as he stood back up kicking her head making her black out