Hurt

Shes Mine

Yoona P.O.V

Where would she be? She wasnt in the car with us. So Kyuhyun could have left her at the carnival on purpose. Maybe shes still at the carnival... no maybe Kyuhyunn took her to his house. I need more people to do this!

I ran back inside of the house. The only other 2 people who would actually care would be Himchan and Zelo. So i ran up the stairs to them as quietly as i could trying not to make as much sound as i made coming down. I peeked through the door. Hopefully they were still awake.

I went in and slowly shutting the door so that no one else could hear. "Oppa, wake up theres trouble" I poked Himchan first. I knew he was going to be the one to freak out. But hes Yuri's brother, of course he would freak out. "Yuri i-" He shot straight up "Whats wrong with Yuri?" He asked. "Shes missing, wake up Zelo oppa and we're going searching. NOW" I told him, pulling him up. 

"Ill meet you guys downstairs." I told them and i ran downstairs. 

It was so dark. And it was a bit creepy. I was walking in the dark. And it didnt seem right either. It felt like someone was behind me. Someone was watching me. I looked around. But nothing. There was nothing, except darkness. Only darkness was out. I closed my eyes. Counting to 3. 1, 2, 3 My eyes went wide open to a person standing infront of me.

I screamed, like a never screamed before. The person had a mask on. Covering its face. The person grabbed my hands and another grabbed my legs. My muffled scream eachoed throughout the house. I could hear footsteps coming down. "Let her go!" Someone had pulled one of my arms.

It hurts, but i couldnt scream. Only tears streamed down. Making my face wet and the floor covered with salty water. Someone had kicked my face. And it was hard. Hard enough to rips skin off and cause blood to start dripping. Slowly, everything became a blur. I saw Seohyuns face. I saw Kyuhyuns face. And the one face i loved.

My Kwon Seobang. Tied to a chair. Bleeding for head to toe. Scars all over. And the one thing, the one thing that mattered. Her heart, her heart was shattered by these people.

They werent going to let us go. And i knew that. These people, they would do as mcu has they could to hurt us. They would go to an extent of killiing us if they wanted to. Either way, we were trapped. Trapped with them. And no way out. We couldnt do anything. Everywhere was sealed off.

They asked if i wanted to leave. I said no. It wasnt the smartest thing to say, but i couldnt leave Yuri behind any longer. Yuri would be struck with even more pain. But same with me. Knowing she wouldnt be by my side. Knowing whats happening and not doing anything to help her. I cant do that to her. 

They were torturing her. Kyuhyun took his belt and hit her. I screamed. Screamed as loud as i could for someone to hear me. And someone did hear me. But it wasnt who i hoped it to be. It was SeoHyun.

"Now you know what it feels like to be toyed with Yoona. You are going to be toyed with for a very long time. You cant toy with someones heart and then get rid of it. It really doesnt work that way." She said. She took out a knife. I winced just by looking at it. So i closed my eyes. 

Now Yuri was screaming. I could hear her peircing scream echo through the room. "SHUT UP!" Kyuhyuns voice boomed. 

I felt the knife slip through my skin, cutting a thin peice off. "Thats what it felt like when you said hung out with Yuri" another cut of skin, but bigger "Thats what it felt like when you cut me out of your heart" One last cut. The last one, it didnt go past. In sunk into my skin. I let out a scream again. I knew it wouldnt help. "And that, is what it felt like, when you say you love Yuri. When you hold hands with her. THATS WHAT I FEEL!" She took the knife out of my skin and bandaged all the places up. 

"Now its your turn to watch. You will feel what i felt. But worse. Go on ahead Kyuhyun" I opened my eyes wide as i watched Kyuhyun punch Yuri in the face. 

"You stupid ing people! Let me out! Let Yuri out! Do whatever you want to me! Dont hurt her!" I screamed. "DONT HURT HER! DONT HURT HER!" I violently squirmed in the chair i was sitting on.

"Fine, we wont hurt her" Kyuhyun said. "So we can do twice as damage as we would on you." Kyuhyun walked over to me. I quickly threw a glance at Yuri to see she was okay. Desperate. Hate. Damaged. Dead. Hell. Her eyes. I knew what she told me. Just by looking at her eyes. I would know. It wasnt any of those words. It was a simple word.

And that word? It was called... HURT

~~~~~~

Preview:

"Where is she? What did you do to her?" _______screamed. "Let us go! When i get out, i will surely kill you"

~~~~~~~

 I know, this chapter was very emotional. It was meant to be like that. Will it get better? 

@Chuckles: Yeah i know... honestly, in the last few chapters, after they had gotten together, it didnt seem right. Every realationship has promblems right? Well this one has a big problem. Hope your question was answered... but wait until next time i update, maybe your thoughts will chage about what will happen soon.

@Samdoor: Answered your question right? But dont keep it certain. I may change the outcome of what has happened so far ^^

Read, Subscribe and Comment ^^

To all the silent readers, please drop a comment below just to keep me up and happy ^^ Gomowaa <3