Nothing

Shes Mine

Yoona was in her dorm that she shared with 2 other people. Jessica Jung from USA and Tiffany Hwang from USA too. Yoona was the only one who liked in South Korea for her whole life.

"Hey Sica, where Fany?" Yoona asked Jessica who was lazily in her bed looking at her selcas of herself. "Umh she left this morning after you left. She just went without telling me. But she said she would be back around for dinner or so. So dont worry she'll be back. She always is anyway."

~~~~~ 9 pm

"SHE ISNT HOME! WHY ISNT SHE HOME? SHE SHOULD BE HOME! ITS TOO LATE FOR DINNER NOW! WE'VE BEEN WAITING AND YET SHE STILL ISNT HERE! WHY? WHY!?" Yoona yelled at Jessica. But Jessica wasnt paying any attention at all. Jessica, being the person she is, was fast asleep on the dinner table with the lights bright as they will ever be.

Yoona sighed. Then she heard her cell phone ringing.

"Heloooooo?"

"Unnie! Its me JooHyun! You need to come to the hospital right now!" Just with that, she hung up. Yoona ran to Jessica. And with a light voice she said "Sica-shi, wake up. We need to go to the hospital right now." And just by saying that, Jessica bolted up grabbed her shoes and ran out the door. "Wow... when im yelling she doesnt listen. I wihsper and she hears everything." Yoona mumbled as she trailed behind  grabbing her keys on her way out of the dorm.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

"Whats wrong? Joo Hyun?" Jessica asked as she watched JooHyun on the floor right beside a chair crying. "Sit on the chain JooHyun" But she didnt say anything. Just sat there as she sobbed.

"Does anyone here know Tiffany Hwang? She wanted to know if her friends were here yet. Shes awake now in room 20." A docter said as he walked it.

Yoona stood there shocked. Tiffany? Tiffany was always this safe maniac though! Not as much as JooHyun but she was like the 2nd maniac! As fast as she could, Yoona ran to the room that the docter said. Room 20. She turned the knob and walked in. The first person she saw... wasnt Tiffany. But Yuri. Kwon Yuri.

"You! You did something to her!" Yoona grabbed her by the collar and lifted her up. But Yuri didnt seem to have an reaction. So Yoona punched her. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!" Yoona dropped her to the ground and kicked her in the stomach. "You dont deserve to live." Yoona got down to the floor and punched her one more time.

"You know what? You right... i dont deserve to live." Yuri croaked out. She didnt move. Just layed there on the floor without getting up to wipe the blood off. "Fany... i never deserved her anyway"

Yoona stood up straight. "You know Fany? Our Fany?" Yoona questioned. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" Yoona pulled Yuri up from the ground and puched her up against the wall. Making Yuri groan in pain. Yoona punched and punched Yuri. But there was still no reaction. Yuri just stared blankly at Yoona.

"Yoona stop it" Tiffanys voice came out. " She did nothing wrong. It was my fault. I recklessly crossed the streets when a car was crossing and got hit. Yuri was just there in time to save me. Dont kill her over it."

"You're not getting off the hook for this." Yoona said quietly as she punched her once more.

Yuri fell to the ground. Unconscious and Knocked out from all of the blood.