I am so sorry

WHEN WE TOGETHER

 

 

You are the prettiest girl in the world for me.

Just know that all my love is for you.

 

 

L' POV

After 5 minutes of watching she is sleeping, I am going to prepare the cake for her. First of all I have to move out all the paper on her desk as it so messy. I place all those paper as one file. Take out the cake from the box and put it on the desk.

Unexpectedly I notice a booklet on her desk. "American Embassy" what is she doing with this? Underneath the booklet I see a form. It's "American Visa Application" I got goose pumps and suddenly I feel like my head gets bigger.

What is that? What is she actually doing now? I read through the form. Her name is written in there and the form is incomplete. So, is this for her? Tears are filling up in my eyes.

She is applying for American visa! She doesn't even tell me. I have never imagined that she will lie to me but now….it is not even lie, she is going to leave me alone.

Doesn't she love me? My mind is full of doubt. I don't know what to do? Then, I take out the other paper which is under the cake. As I pull it out hastily the cake drops down to the floor. This is again another form for the visa.

I feel like I am betrayed by my one and only love. Jiyeon! YOU BETRAY ME. By this way you are going to leave me alone, Uhn? How can you do this to me? More tears are filling up in my eyes and when there is no space to hold, it falls down through my face.

So, this is what you were doing with your mum last week, the very important thing. I start to sob. I have no energy to see her face anymore. I left everything even the cake, Grab my bag and go out of the room. Close the door hardly.

"L, where are you going?" Jiyeon mum asks me when I get out the door way.

"I am leaving now" I say without looking at her. She is left with confuse.

 

 

Jiyeon' POV

I wake up as I hear the sound of the door in my room close hardly.  "Mum?" I call in a sleeping tone but no answer.

How can she close the door that hard? I look at the watch. It's 7:30 now. So I decide to get up. I saw a balloon next to my bed and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE" is written on it. Oh! It must be L. He still remember my birthday. So he was here before. Is he close the door purposely to wake me up?

"Aishh this guy" I mumble. I go down from the bed and as I stand on the floor I can see a birthday cake. My eyes widen. The shape is all ruined, I guess because of the result of fallen from the desk. Then next to cake are some papers.

What are these? What was happening in my room? I grab those papers on the floor and look at it. "Gosh!........ it’s the Visa application Form.                  So?

I knew it now.

He knows everything now. He might be really mad. I run down to downstairs and scream "Mum!!! Did L come into my room?"

"Didn't you know that??" She asks me in surprise. I have no time to answer "Where is he now?"

"He went. He looks mad or sad and he eyes were red...." I don't have time to listen till its finish. Just rush into the front of the house. But no one is there. I scan my eyes through the left side of the street. He is not there. Turn my head into right, in a very far distance saw a bike going to the different direction from me. Is must be him.

Without thinking for a second, I run back to my room. Clean myself and change school uniform. I must see him and explain everything as soon as possible. “Mum I am going to school now”

“What! It 7: 45 still so early Jiyeon”

“Mum!” I cry and run to hug her.

“What wrong my daughter? Did you and L fight?”

“He saw the form”                              “What form?” mum asks me.                         “He knows what I am planing now” I say and cry out loud. She gives me a warm and tight hug, she tries to console me.

“I have to explain to him, I am going now” I release the hug while saying and leave for school.

I call him but no answer. “L please answer me”

Suzy asks me “Jiyeon-uh are you all right?” I just nod. “Where is L? Is he not in today?” she asks me again.

“I don’t know I have no idea” I reply sharply. I guess they all notice that I am not feeling well today so no one bother to ask me any more question.

I have been waiting for him the whole day, but he doesn’t come to school. Calling him the whole day but no answer.

L! Where are you now? What are you doing now?

I should ask his sister. I call his sister Eunjung. “Hello Unnie is L at home?”           

Her answer even makes me more worry “No! Isn’t he with you?” 

“No! He misunderstood me and he is not answering my phone.” I explain to her.

“Okay I will try to call him, if I can’t I will tell him then you are very worrying. Ok?”

“Yes please, I will call you back” 

 

"Suzy-uh, could you please help me to go and find L" I ask Suzy for help.

"What happen?” I am still being silent. She is impatience and yelps “Tell me what happen? So that I can help you. She controls herself again and lower her voice “Did you two fight?"

"If it's a fight I am not going to be this worry perhaps just feels depressed. But it's not a fight now. He doesn't even give me a chance to explain. I don’t know how I am feeling now" I start to sob.

“Tell me exactly what was happened?" As she sees I am hesitating. “Okay just explain it to me later. Let’s go now. Let’s go and find. Do you know where he usually go?” I nod.

We find him at every single place that we used to go but can’t even see his shadow.

2 days has passed I haven’t seen him yet. I went to his house but they said he was not there. I called him but he didn’t answer. He didn’t even come to school.

Now I am sitting down on a bunch that we used to sit together and feeling so headache. I hate this situation. I wanna see you L. I miss you so much. Tears start falling continuously.

Suddenly I feel someone is behind me. “ L ”

I turn around and see a guy standing behind me. It’s L, my one and only love.

“L” I hug him tightly and rest on his chest. Tears are nonstop falling. “I am sorry, I am so sorry. I was wrong. Please forgive me” no respond from him just like a dead body standing.