Him & Me

WHEN WE TOGETHER

 

“Thank you, thank you for alerting us from our silly decision”

 

It's 2:15 PM and he is not here. Fifteen minutes has already passed, why does he so late? Does he have something important to do? L, you will die if you forget about this date. Pouting angrily but still waiting for him. *beep…beep* hearing a bike's hone and run to the window to check if it's him or not. Oh it's him! Finally!

“I will shout at him and tell that he is a stupid little boy who doesn't care about me anymore!” Yes! I'll tell him! I think about this silly thought.

"Muuum, I'm going out", I shout.

"What? Where are you going? I told you to stay with your cousin today!” she commands.

"But mom I am going to meet L today.” she shakes her head left to right and say sharply “You are going to stay with your cousin”

“Mum please! This is our first date after the broke up” unexpectedly, my eyes getting watery for no reason. Honestly, I have been missing him so much. A week of the broke up time was so long for us.

“Mum! Please. Can I go? Huhh? Please…Please…Please”

"No, he just comes to us sometime and how can you leave him alone like this?” she refuses. “MUM!!!” I scream at her.

“You’ll have option”

“What option?”

“Stay at home and look after your cousin OR you can go out but you have to bring him with you”

“What? Bring him? Mum! It’s a date how can I bring this kid with me.” As I am saying about him, the kid who is playing at the living room walks towards us. “I am not a kid. I am 6 years old now” he pouts cutely. His speech makes me into laughter “What? 6 years old is not a kid?” “Unnie let me go with you, please” he looks at me with his puppy eyes.  

I look at my mum she is giving me and I don’t know look. “Mum I know what you are trying to do. You just don’t want me to going out with L alone that’s why you are making me to go with this kid. And when we come back he is going to tell you everything what we did. Isn’t it your plan?”

“Jiyeon, I am your mum. I can even stop you from dating now. Because I understand you, I trust I didn’t say to you anything about your love and relationship. If you want to go now, bring him with you or just stay at home and look after him. Simple as that”

I grab the kid’s hand “let’s go” and walk to the doorway.

*   *   *   

Remember, be angry! Don't let him think he can be late without an excuse. Leaving the house in a rush, I see him, right behind the corner. He is so handsome and looks so cool. He is sitting on the motorbike, wearing a leather jacket with the white shirt showing beneath it. As he turned towards me, I was hypnotized by his smile and his eyes glistened like two brown crystals. How could I be mad at him? I'm sure he could not do anything wrong on purpose. I don't want to ruin the mood now with that madness.

 

"Hi". We greet at the same time. Gently his soft lips touched my pink cheek.

“AeeeYoooo” the kid behind me sounds in an embarrassing tone towards our manner and he closes his eyes. L, just notice him now and asks “who is that?”

“MY cousin”         “Oh! Annyeong” he bands his knees “What is your name?”

He answers actively “Chin-Hae”        “Chin-Hae the meaning of truth. Right! Do you ever lie?”

“I never lie. I always tell the truth if someone asks me” as he is sarcastically saying to me. L pats his head “Good boy!” then he turns around and asks “Is he going with us?” I blink at him signifying yes. “Oh! By the way why are you so late?”    

"I am so…so sorry for being late. There was a huge traffic that’s why” “Arrr.. I see. So where are we going, today?”             “Cause he is going to be with us, we can’t go by bike right!”   “Imm” I nod my head. After a minutes of pause, “Let’s go, he grab Chin-Hae’s hand. “Where?” “Somewhere! you will know when you get there”

We take a bus and go to unknown place. After one and half hours of ride, the bus stops at its final destination. “L, why do we come here?” I ask interestedly. “I want to introduce you to someone” he answers. Chin-Hae who is half-asleep speaks up “Ahjussi, are you kidnapping us?” his talking burst us into laugher.

“Yeah may be?” L sarcastically replies. Finally we arrive to a house. A family welcome us warmly. “Jiyeon-shi this is my older brother’s family. This is his wife and these two are his daughters.” L introduces me to the family.

Chin-Hae is really enjoying the moment playing with the two girls who are at his age. Half an hour later, L stands up and winks at me. “What?” I ask in confusion. “Let’s go”

“Let’s go where?”

“Cycling”                   “What? What about Chin-Hae?”

“Look at him now. He doesn’t even think about you. He is enjoying with my nieces.” That’s right he is actually enjoying and forgetting about me. So he won’t even notice me going out with L.           

"Ready?" he asked me with a smile.

"Of course", I said automatically. He takes out a bicycle from the garage. Handing me my coat and putting it on, my eyes observe every detail of him. “It’s a little bit windy outside” he says gently.

Up close, he is even more handsome! My heart…he is my heart. Do you know how much I have been missing you over the week? I talk in my mind. My heart beat becoming faster because of his thoughtfulness toward me. Its sounds like two stones colliding with each other. Sitting on the comfortable leather saddle, I was glad I had my black jeans on me and not the floppy dress.

We go until pass through fields covered with many different species of flowers that smelled like summer. I clung to him more tightly and admired the view. “Isn’t this place reminding you of the day that we confess to each other?” he speaks out.

“Immm, that’s right. It’s exactly look the same. Is that why you bring me to this place?”

“Yes” he pauses for a minute, looking at me with his sorrowful eyes. I am sorry Jiyeon. I am so sorry for making you difficult and sad over the week.”

He comes closer to me. His face is right in front of mine. He holds my shoulder gently making my face even closer to his.

 Oh no. What he is trying to do?

From minute to minute, I am nervous more and more. My heart is beating as if going to explore soon.

"I love you Jiyeon”  “I love you so much"

I can know hear his words not only in my ear also in my heart.

“I……”

I don’t have a chance to finish off my sentence because of a sudden stop from him. I just feel his desiring, delicate lips on mine.

In the middle of the road, there is only him and me.

My heart speaks up “I LOVE YOU, L”

 


Special thanks to my friend Natalia for this cute little chapter xxx

I love you all readers, thank you for your support to this little story.