I love You

WHEN WE TOGETHER

L’s POV

Okay I have already made a decision ….I walk toward her.

3of them Jiyeon, Suzy and IU are glaring at me. I am going near and nearer to her. Suzy smiles and greets me “Hi L. Are you ready to go?” I reply “I am ready. I think everyone is ready expect from Sunggyu and IU’s brother". IU says “Ok I am going to tell them to hurry” and she leaves.

Jiyeon is silently looking at me. “Jiyeon-ah can I have a chat with you?” Instead of Jiyeon, Suzy replies “Ooo L what are you trying to do?” she looks at me with her suspected eyes. Obviously she is trying to joke. Suzy continues “But don’t take it long cause we gonna go soon”

"Sure" I reply and I grab Jiyeon's hand gently. She doesn't have a chance to say anything. She just follows me. *Ha…haa…* I smile in my mind isn't she so cute? I stop under a tree in front of the house. "Jiyeon-ah please waits here for a minute. I am gonna go and get something" she nods.

I run into my room and grab a red parcel box from my bag. I walk near to her. Suddenly my heart is beating so fast. I don't know how to start a conversation. Seems like Jiyeon knows how I am feeling. So, she breaks the awkward atmosphere "Is that for me?" She points at the red parcel box in my hand.

                                                       

"Arrr, yhh it's..." Aishhh! I don't know what to say. A couple of words get out from my mouth by itself "I want to introduce my sweetheart to you"   what did I just say? Anyway yes I am going to show her my sweet heart. And I give to her the parcel box. She looks at me with her confusing eyes.

She opens the box. She smiles when she see what it's inside. She is smiling; a very bright and shy smile. Inside the box is a Hello Kitty Mirror. I guess she knows what I mean. Of course this is no other girl but Jiyeon she can handle a situation well. She takes out the mirror and look at herself. I give her a smile and say "Can you see my sweetheart" She nods. "O! Hello! L's sweetheart. How are you? I am Jiyeon" she chuckles.

"I have been in love with this girl for 3 years and I now decided to confess her today". When she hears me saying that, her head bow down. She is blushing. I gently hold her left hand "Jiyeon-ah I love you, Please accept my heart" after a while her head get up and look at me. Her face is reddening. “……” she doesn't even have a chance to say any. The annoying Woohyun appear near us. I release her hand.

“Sorry guys continue it later Okay. IU's brother is coming. We gonna go the central village now"

"Can we not go?" I ask. "No! cause grandmum said we should. There are lots of interesting things we will see. And we also should take some pics"

I make a long*....sigh.... * I look at her and she is smiling. Finally I give up.

 

Jiyeon's POV

Inside the car

L asks "Where are Yoona and Donghae.” Suzy answer "They are going to the castle that we saw near the entrance of the village, but they will join us there” “Arr I see" he replies.

IU says "Guys there is a Saturday market at the central village today. It's only held once a month on Saturday. Not only the people in this village also people from other towns and villages come and buy stuff. It’s quite interesting. Trust me you won't be able to find like this market in any other places"

As grandma and IU said the market is quite interesting. All the sellers wear traditional clothes and they are all wearing a big smile on their face. Some magician are showing amazing magic and some children are dancing for money. Selling fruits those are already decorated. What an amazing art skill they have. Some artist can also draw your picture life time. Many more different things are available to do. We all go to a fortune teller. All the girls from our group ask the woman curiously. Although I don't want to ask Yoona and Suzy force me to. Finally I end up with an awful speech form that woman. 

She said that "You are going to marry to a foreigner when you grow older" “What” I shock. She repeats “I said... foreigner, not native Korean”

What the hell is she saying that in front of my friends and especially in front of L. After he heard that his face is not as bright as before. He looks gloomy. Please L!  Don’t take it serious.  Not all the fortune tellers are right.

After we have spent a few hours at the market we decide to go for cycling around the lake. IU’s brother drops us at the bicycle hire shop and he goes back to home. We hire 7 bicycles. Not 8 because the ‘lovey dovey’ couple Yoona and Donghae will go on the same bike.

The evening sun set is portraying the lake as like as a drawing image. Fresh air and green plants are even more providing us to get wonderful moments.

Still, the gloomy L is not talking to me. I guess he is still thinking about what the fortune teller said. Suddenly, I stop under a big tree and they all stop. IU asks me “what wrong Jiyeon” I louder my voice for L to hear me since he is way far from me. “L! Can I speak to you” his hand gesture pointing at himself “Me?” I nod. They all chuckle with teasing.

Woohyun say “Okay we are leaving now”

Only two of us left. We are so silent. I know he wants to ask me something. So, I take a deep breath and say “I love you too L” he widen his eyes with surprise. I continue “That’s what I was about to say to you this morning”

He smiles and getting closer to me “You know you are braver than me” he hold both of my hands. “I adore you to my bone. You are the first and last girl for me” When he is about to kiss my forehead I move my leg a step back with a shock as he moves his leg a step forward. We both hear a sound * Kwlang *

Gosh it’s my bike which is at my back. I poke my tongue out. We both look at each other and laugh. We rearrange the bikes.

"Why did you suddenly say you love me?"

He reply with his charming voice "Because I can forget about everything now"

“I don’t quite understand what you mean”

He places his hand on my shoulder and holds it tightly "Before I used to care about everything. Our age, as you know we are still young. Education, it’s for our future and to impress our parents. And… I don’t know …..so many thing. Plus I don’t dare to love you” I furiously ask “WHY?”

He pokes my nose and says “Because you are a popular girl. Many boys in our school like you”

“So you are afraid of them. Humm..?” He quickly replies “Not afraid. But you know….there is also some of my friends who like you. And when they heard the rumour that I like you, they were really mad and even tried to make a fight.” I laugh out loud.

“That’s not funny”

I look into his eyes and say “Do you think it’s only happen to you? Actually, I didn’t dare to love you either. You know why? Because you are so popular among girls. Also when they heard the rumour they tried to intimidate me”

“Oh! My poor girl” he messes up my hair and says “But, now I forget about everything and saying that I love you"

I hold my arms around his waist and say "Okay promise me!" "What promise?" "Every time when you are in a difficult situation because of me..... Don't care about anything. YOU HAVE TO FORGET A BOUT EVERYTHING and SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME"

"I promise! I will never let you go away from me anymore" and we make a vow together.

This time he gently kisses on my forehead.