All My Love is for You

WHEN WE TOGETHER

 

 These are our lovely moments that I will never forget.

 

An early morning at 7:30 AM

I walk to the doorway while I am humming "loving you...la la la la la...la..la..."

He pops out in front of me “Yo! My lady”

“Huh!...... you scare me” I slap his arm. But he is smiling brightly and opens up his arm, signifying me to give him a hug. I go closer to him and hug tightly. After 30 seconds of hug, he suddenly moves my arm which are wrapping around his waist. Then look at me in an emotion less face.

“What’s wrong?” I ask him but till giving me that face. I place both of my hands on his cheek and say worriedly “What’s wrong L?” not along after he winks at me. Arrr I know it now he is just joking. Unexpectedly, he holds my waist and lifts my body up in the air. After spinning me 3 or 4 times, he let go of me.

“You have gain your weight” he says seriously. “Really?.... for real?... Do I really gain weight? Arrrr but I just eat like normal ...... WHY?”

“I am joking…” he poke his tongue out.

“Aishhh …. You joker?......Why L? What happen? You seem very light-hearted today”

“Guess what?” he replies energetically. I still don’t know. Finally he grabs my hand and walks along the street after passing through 3 houses… “Look!” he points to something.

“Wow a bike! Is that yours?” he nods while smiling “Dad bought it for me”

“Wow, that’s so nice. So does it means that we don’t need to walk to school anymore”

“Of course my lady, let’s go now”  

 


 

We have been practising the song “Loving You” for a week and now we are ready to perform.

“Yoona-uh what song are you two going to sing?”

Yoona replies “Lucky”             “Lucky? I forgot how is the song looks like?

Suddenly L starts to sing the chorus “I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend….Lucky to have been where I have been….”

“Wow that’s song perfectly suits you two” I state.  

Donghae come closer to us and say “we know!” he seems very pleased. Then he ask him “IU, why are not singing? You have got such an amazing voice”

IU replies “I am just going to play guitar for someone else”

“Who?” Yoona asks.

“One of my friends”  

“Oh! Yeah who choose the song Loving You?” Yoona asks me.

“Me” he says proudly while siring his eyebrows then he continues “That song is beautiful isn’t?

“Aigoooo” I pinch his cheek hardly "Arrrrrrr..." he yells in pain. “What?” he asks me in irritating tone.

“Nothing” I answer as if I didn’t do anything. All of them are giggling while looking at our cute little quarrel.

“oh! By the way L I can’t go together with you after school”            “why”

“Cause I have to go somewhere with my mum” I answer sorrowfully.

“Again? You also went with your mum on Tuesday. You know it’s Friday today and I am not gonna meet you this weekend. And now even after school we can’t be together” he mourns.

“I am sorry L, I’m really sorry” I apologise repeatedly.

“Anyway don’t apologise me that much. You are making me guilty”

“No, I am feeling guilty. I should go with you. But it’s important that’s why” I explain.

“Okay that’s enough now! Stop being Lovey Dovey in front of us” IU stops us. And Yoona agree with IU and say “yeah she is not going to other country, just in this country. Come on!  You guys are just exaggerating”

We just stay quite while our friends scolding us. Making eye contact with L and raise the eyebrows meaning WHAT TO DO.

         


 

Monday night at 9 PM

L’s POV

I am busying in the kitchen. In fact, I am making a birthday cake for Jiyeon for her surprise birthday which is tomorrow, Tuesday. The red colour cake is specially decorated by many little hearts. She will definitely love it when she sees since red is her favourite colour.

 “Noona is that finish?” I ask my Noona Eunjung.

“Not yet” she is busying decorating the hearts. “I think we should put those 3 hearts at this corner “I point to the place”

“Yeah, that’s good put it” she command.

Ha haa… of course how can I able to do a cake by myself. So I ask my sister to help me making a cake since she knows how to make very well.

“Noona, Noona let’s move this out and put there one more heart” I complain about what she has done.  

She gives me scowling expression and replies “it’s enough now…. Look at the time I wanna sleep now” I look at the time. It’s 12:30 now.

“I am sorry noona cuase we spent lots of time at the super market. Okay you can go and sleep now I will clean everything.” And give her a hug “thank you so much for your help… I will tell Jiyeon that this is also your birthday present for her” she gives me a smile “ok let me finish this first. Oh! L by the way why don’t you bring her home to meet with mum and Dad”

“Yes I will …. Later”

 


 

The next early morning at 7 AM

I ring Jiyeon’s mum “hello mum! Good morning. I am in front of the house right now”

“Now?” not too long, she comes out and opens the door for me.

“Morning! How r you L? Oh! Are you coming for Jiyeon’s birthday?”She says it by looking at the box that I bring. 

“Yes …..to surprise her. What is she doing now?” “She is still sleeping in her room. Go and wake her up”

I walk to Jiyeon’s room. Open the door slowly and saw my Jiyeon who is sleeping innocently. Uhhh.. I now know why she didn’t reply to my message last night, I think she fell asleep while chatting with me. This crazy girl. Doesn’t she even remember her birthday is today? I put the box which contains cake on her desk. I don’t want to wake her up yet, still want to see her sleeping innocently. So I get a chair and sit beside her bed. I have got an idea and take out my phone. I should take a picture while she is sleeping isn't. Take a picture and give a kiss on her forehead. 

 

You are the prettiest girl in the world for me.

Jiyeon-uh just know that all my love is for you.