Author's confession

WHEN WE TOGETHER

 

Whooo!!! Happy ending for "WHEN WE TOGETHER".  Happy?

Well actually, in the real life not all love stories have happy ending. Do you agree?

To be honest, 20% of this story is based on a truth story.

The girl and the guy were real friend in the real life but they never have a chance to confess each other or become a couple. They just end up their relationship as friendship. (Sadly)

In their last year of meeting at high school, she saw he was 'flirting' with some girls. But she knew that he still liked her by looking at his eyes. Well you can tell whether a guy likes you or not by just looking at his eyes and behaviour when he is near you right?

So why didn’t he never confess to her? Well! She doesn't know and I (author) don't know either.

The guy's best friend told the girl that "He told me although he flirt with girls, the one and only girl in his mind is You" Is that true? Who knows?

After that year, she left him. She left her friends and her hometown, and went to USA to live with her dad. The news that she heard from her friend who was near him said "Is seem like he is still waiting for you. He is just staying alone. No date! No flirt! Once we joke him that you come and visit to our school. He runs outside to see you. What a pity."

But, a few months later she heard his news again "He is dating now. Dating to a girl. Surprisingly, the girl looks like you a lot" her friend said.  So he dates the girl who looks like her!!!

A few years had passed she never heard his news anymore. She is doing well in the new environment but still sometimes she wants to know how he is doing now.

 

Sorry guys, am I making you feel sad after a happy ending?

If so, I am really sorry.

In fact no one know their future? But what I can say is that they are not hoping to meet each other anymore. The truth I am definitely sure is that there is a place in their both mind where they will never forget about their first unrevealed LOVE or what you may also say affection.

 

Author's note

I am not a native English speaker so please forgive me for the mistakes I have made. You can always PM me if you see any mistakes. So that, I can correct it.

Thank you all my subscribers and readers. I love you all.

I do really appreciate for all the COMMENTS and VOTEs.

Check out my other stories too if you have time.  

 Thanks again bye … ^^