That Day

WHEN WE TOGETHER

 

Flash Back

"Let's break up" he says with his own mouth. I can't believe my ears for what I just heard. "What did you say?" I ask him in disbelieve. "Let's break up"

"For what? What's the matter L? Why are you suddenly saying that?"

We didn’t fight or anything until this morning so why does him suddenly say that?

"I am sorry Jiyeon. It was a good time being with you. I just feel like bored being with you."      "What???" I yell angrily. "We have been together for over 3 years and our relationship is getting boring. As you know, guys want to feel some excitement. To be honest, I am meeting a girl who can make me feel excited now." He coldly says.

I smile awkwardly "L, Are you joking?"       "No, I am serious" his sharply replies.    "So, who is she?"     "She is my classmate in the University"    “WHO? Which classmate? Krystal?”

“Yeah!”       "Oh! Shut up L. I don't trust you. Try the other jokes but not this one. You’ve already told me openly about Krystal and now how can she suddenly become a girl who you like"

"I'm not joking at all. Actually, I already confessed her and I know she also likes me. But because I am with you she refused to love me. So, yeah I told her that I will break up with you in front of her”

“What? Wait…wait…wait so you are now seriously saying that to me!!!”  “I am sorry Jiyeon”

“Okay so you want excitement, you want to go where you think you can be happy. So what about me? Do you consider about me? I am not going to America just because of you. I refused to leave Korea just because of you. I know that my dad is already back but it doesn’t mean that I don’t need to go there. I can if I want to. JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!!!, I released my wishes to learn what I want in state. Now you are saying that I am boring. What the hell”

I turn around and see someone standing behind me. It’s the girl Krystal. I have seen her with L in a library. But that time I only thought that they were friends. But now L is going to leave me because of her.

My eyes fill with tears; it starts to flow down but I switch it. I don’t want to cry in front of a girl who steals my heart. 

My anger grows bigger and bigger; I can't control myself any more. I turn my face to L -------------------- and finally I have done something to him. Something which I have never imagined to do to someone.

His eyes widen while he touch his red cheek. Although he is trying to say something to me, he can't transform it into words instead with his half open mouth he is staring at me.

Krystal speaks up in shock "Jiyeon-shi what have you just done?"

I smirk combined with a sarcastic "enjoy yourself " as I step forward one step. “Wait Jiyeon-shi”         

L block my way with his body but not speaking at all. Instead, he is staring at me with his bright shock eyes.

"What? Is it hurt? Compare to me a slap on your cheek is nothing"   Krystal tries to explain "No you have done it wrong...it's..." L interrupt her "Ya!!! You silly girl. What have you just done to me? Can't you even distinguish a joke and a real thing?"

"What? A joke? What are you talking about?"

L replies me with a question "What day is it today?" I am confused. I don't know what day is today. I take out my phone from my jacket’s pocket and look at the date "It's April the 1st" I says but still blankly staring at them.

Finally Krystal explains to solve my confusion. "Yeah it's April the 1st" she pauses "you still don't know? Come on Jiyeon-shi. Today is April fool's day" I am frozen in shock and don't know what to say.

"You silly girl. Are you not going to say sorry to me?" L shouts to make me snap out of my blank mind. "Oh! So you were lying to me?"   "Not lying. Joking cause it's April fool's day"    

"Oh! L I am so sorry" I rub his red cheek gently "Awnn my poor L. Your cheek is so red"      "Really!!! That was strong" he pouts cutely in pain. Immediately, I get off my hand from his cheek and glare angrily "Well it's your fault though. You were trying to make me a fool. 

“It was only a joke and Krystal is here just to help me because I requested her”

Krystal says “I told him before that ‘you shouldn’t do that’ and he was like ‘come on please help me help me’ and now finally you end up with a slap. Jiyeon-shi Good Job” we both giggle.

End of Flash Back

 

As a lady voice appear into my ear “Sorry girl. Can you move to that seat please?”  It snitches me out of my day dream. I open my eyes and look around. It is nearly to IU’s house. As I get off from the seat “Oh! You can sit. You just need to move a bit” the lady says. “It’s okay I am getting off anyway” I smile at her and left the seat. A little girl and the lady sit down on those empty seats.

I giggle by myself every times when I think of that April Fool's Day. 

Yes L remember this year is gonna be my turn. 

 

 


 

I got this idea in the actual April Fool's Day but i can only mange to update it now. 

I know this is a short chapter but I hope you enjoy it :)

Btw I am in love with the GIFs on this page XD

Here is where you can UPVOTE for this story ^^