Sweet Possession

WHEN WE TOGETHER

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“You have to get well soon. Can you hear me?”

4 hours later IU comes back for hospital.   

"Here they are" she hands me a pack with full of staffs which I have order her to bring.

"Thanks" I give her a sincere smile.

"By the way what are you gonna do with these?"

I take out a book form the fabric bag, making a satisfy look and reply to her question. "The author of this book is L’s favourite author and this is his new book. I think that was 2 weeks ago when he told me that he wants to read this book.”

“Then…?” she strangely question.

“Then I am going to read this out to him so that he won’t get bored.”

She does not make a conflict but produce a little smile as if she can understand me.     

Now I am sure she can guess what I am going to do with the other stuffs such as a little speaker to play music on and other items which have been L’s favourite when he was well.

“Oh yeah you have to see doctor to make some check-up for your legs this evening. So I will come and pick you in this room at 6:45. Okay?”

“OK”   

“If you need anything just call me I will be in your room”

“I will. Thanks.”

 


 

One month has already passed.

L is still lying in the hospital bed, in a coma, apparently dead to what is happening around him.

Everyone has already given up of him becoming back to normal situation. They have already mourned as if he is dead. Yeah one month isn’t a short time though. But I somehow have faith in that he will come back to me and take care of me as he used to be.

No one else is in this room but a disable me and my poor L. Although my legs are not useable I will do everything as much as I can to get back L to normal situation.

“L!” I speak up softly. “You know what? Today, your favourite singer Soyeon releases a new single called ‘I know the feeling’ which is really good … Wait I will open it for you”

“What do you think? It’s good, isn’t ??

The room has now fill with adorable music and become livelier. I wish he can also feel the present atmosphere now….

 

 

To be honest….

L… whether you wake up or not doesn’t matter to me anymore because I already kept you in my heart and I know that you had only have me in your heart until your last minute.

If this is the end for us… I will just say that I do satisfy with it. Because we possess each other sweetly in this life.  

 


Hello everyone here is again a short chapter for you.

I am so sorry for that I had took a long break without updating anything.

And I do want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH

...to those readers who has been supporting me and reading this fan-fic up until now and to the new subscribers.

I promise that I will never leave this fic without a conclusion.

I will write this until it finishes. 

So yhh please keep on supporting me and the story is ending sooooooonnnnn ^^