Happy Summer Days

WHEN WE TOGETHER

Jiyeon's POV

Finally this night becomes an enjoyable moment for us.

We look at the clock it’s 11 PM. It’s time to go to bed now and have a rest. We still have to leave some energy for tomorrow. “Good night guys” we say good night to each other and leave for our room.

zZz´

 

L and I are walking along the stunning beach while holding each other hands tightly. The blowing wind is making the trees sawing back and forth. We listen to the sound of splashing waves and screams of sea-gulls which are providing the freedom, serenity and relaxation atmosphere.

“Jiyeon-uh how much do you love me?” he says with his charming voice. “What? Do you want me to answer like those kind of kids’ answer ‘my love is bigger that the sky’ or I love you...infinity!” Can’t help but I chuckle a lot to what I just said.

As I know he is still waiting for my answer, I answer him honestly. “Sorry L! I am not the type of girl who can express my love with those 3 or 4 words. Those words can’t value my love. I will just show my love with my action” his lips form a curve upwards, he smiles sweetly.

“Okay now it’s your turn tell me how much you love me” I throw his question back to him.

We stop walking for a while. He holds my both hands, looks into my eyes and says “For me, you are a blessing from God” his answer is really touching. I love it.

“Thank you L, Thank you for loving to this silly girl”

“No, you are not a silly girl. You are a princess for me”

I suddenly remember something and ask him curiously. “So now do you still believing in what the fortune-teller said that I am going to marry a foreigner”

“Yeah may be. There are lots of foreigners in Korean.”

“WHAT? You just said that for you I am a blessing from God and now you still not believe in me?” I pout angrily while narrowing my eyes and eyebrows. “Yeah, although you are a blessing from God you can still marry to a foreigner. Who knows? No one knows the future”         “You…”     “Although I love you so much, one day you can still leave me alone right? I will only be able to forget about the fortune-teller when we actually get marry”

“Okay now stop it. As I said before I will prove my love with my action”   “Jiyeon-uh don’t be angry”   “I am not angry. I am just feeling .....Arrrr… I don’t know what to say. Why can’t you trust me?” I louder my voice “Okay let’s get marry now” His bright eyes get wider. “Come on” I grab his hand and pull him until we get to a local accessories shop. I buy a couple ring and walk out of the shop. “Follow me” his attractive smile appears on his face. Still obey my instruction.

“Okay we are going to marry now.” As I hand him a ring and give my hand to him he blankly wear it on my ring finger. “Give me your hand” he gives me his hand straight away. I put on another ring to his ring finger. “Now repeat after me” he nods playfully while all his teeth are seen by me as he is enjoying so much.

“Start form today”                      he repeats “Start form today” 

“L/ Kim Myungsoo and”          “L/ Kim Myungsoo and”

 “Park Jiyeon ….”                      “Park…I don’t need to repeat you name”  

“Oh yeah you don’t need to. And What? What do I say now?” We both laugh hardly about what is happening. What an awkward situation I don’t know how to make a vow.

An old man around 60 to 70 years old from a distance walks to us. By looking at his externally appearance we can guess that he might has mentally problem. He is not wearing shoes but wearing suit and tight formally. “I think you two need my help” “Sorry?” I reply but it is covered up by L’s loud answer “YES” and he winks at me. The old man smile “Okay now, you two repeats after me” he says in full of confidence tone with his loud voice.

“I _____,” he says.

 “I” we repeat but he shouts “put your name after I” We quickly correct.

“I Jiyeon/Myungsoo” L turns his face to me and holds my hands gently. He seems serious.  

“Take you”                                                                              “Take you”  

“To have and to hold from this day forward”        “To have and to hold from this day forward” 

“For better for worse”                                                       “For better for worse” 

“For richer or poorer”                                                       “For richer or poorer” 

“In sickness and in health”                                              “In sickness and in health” 

“To love and to cherish”                                                  “To love and to cherish” 

“Till death us do part”                                                       “Till death us do part

 

“This is called the real wedding vow. You children still have to learn lots” he nods his head repeatedly and then walks away from us. We left in confusion as well as joy. “Thank you so much” We both appreciate. He looks back, smiles to us and waves his hand.    

“Now can you trust me?” he nods with a smile. "The rings are not expensive but If you lost it you will die, Ok?"

He hugs me gently. “I won't lost it and I will trust you till I die” Kisses the tip toe of my nose and whispered in my ear “I Love You”

         I Love you, too.

 


Hi you do you enjoy reading this? 

If so why not UPVOTE the story, it will be really appreciated. 

Click here to UPVOTE

Thank you ^^