"Then it’s not the end yet"

WHEN WE TOGETHER

 

 

The tragedy in this moment has petrified my emotions completely.

 

Jiyeon's POV

I can't believe it. Is that real? Is that our destiny? I can't even catch my breath entirely. Seeing him lying down on a hospital bed with many types of medical equipment around him is heart wrenching for me.

IU speaks up “The doctor said that he is in coma.”

I cry .... cry so hard. No one should be able to cry that hard. The sudden, deep pain in my heart is so bad. I feel so scare and helpless.

“Jiyeon-ah I know how you are feeling now. But that’s no one’s fault. Let’s just wish for him to get well back soon” IU consoles me.  

“What did actually happen?” I ask weakly.

 “That day when he knew that you got into the accident, I think he was really worried about you and drove his bike too fast. That’s why he also got into an accident with a car.” She pauses ..... “And yeah because of the bike and car, that accident was more extreme and he finally become like this. But I am sure he will get well soon ... though it will take a bit of time.”  

I can’t response any but listen to what she says with my wrecked heart.     

 


 

Lying down on my bed or sitting on wheelchair whole day is actually boring although my friends come and stay here, make jokes and try to make me happy ... none of them are affected.

I just miss L. I just need him to talk to me. It should be me who is lying down on bed because of coma. So that it won’t be this much miserable for me. But now with these useless legs, I can do nothing... nothing at all.  

I glance at IU. She is trying to stick a printed paper on the wall. “What is that?” I ask.  “A quote” she smiles at me. “Your dad wants me to stick this quote for you”

when she finished sticking, I scan through the paper. It says...

 

“Everything will be okay in the end.

If it’s not okay,

Then it’s not the end yet”

 

 

I think for a while. Yes, that’s true. I accept this idea. Everything will be okay in the end. It must be okay. This is not our end yet. After producing a long sigh, I decided to do something. Grab a piece of paper and pen on the desk and write down a list.

“IU-ah can you help me bring these item for me?” I give her that piece of paper.

“Some of them are in my room and for some you may have to buy”    “All right! I will bring these tomorrow”    

“No...No.. I want them by today. Can you go and get them now?”         “But, if I left, you gonna be alone”        “its fine.” I smile at her.          

“Ok then I will tell your mum to come here.”            “No don’t, I am actually fine. Just get these things for me. Actually you can leave me in L’s room” 

She thinks for a while and reply... “Okay then. You can have some privacy. I will leave you there and, go and get these stuffs”   

“Thanks”  

She left me in L’s room. Gazing L lying down on the bed is kind of upsetting. But now is not the time to upset. I have to try my best to be able to get all these situation right.

“L” I call his name. Although there is no reply I am sure he can feel my present around him.

“I will be here right by your side.

I believe that one day you will accompany my wheelchair and we will visit around the town.

You have to get well soon. Can you hear me?”

 

 

 


This is short chapter but i hope you like it.

Thank you for supporting me :)

enjoy reading....

Here...you can UPVOTE for this story ^^