The Moment at Jeju Island

WHEN WE TOGETHER



 

At Jeju island

Jiyeon’s POV

Since it is a holiday season now, there are so many people in here at Jeju Island. The weather is providing the warm and sweet atmosphere and everyone is enjoying their moment.  

While me and L eating seafood at a restaurant, Yoona run towards us, her eyes are watery and red. “Yoona-uh what’s wrong” L asks in concern. Although she shakes her head from left to right, it’s obvious that something has happened to her. Follow by, Donghae run towards us “Yoona-uh I am sorry. It was my fault.” He apologises Yoona repeatedly.

“What wrong with you two?” none of them answer.

“Tell us what happen” L demands to know the case.

Donghae replies “She is just misunderstanding” Yoona angrily responses “What do you mean misunderstand? It is obvious. It is not a misunderstanding.”

“Okay!!! now tells us what happen?” L repeats the question. All of our friends gather around us as they all concerning about Yoona and Donghae.

Finally, Yoona explains “His phone was charging in the room. Because we are going out soon I went to the room the get the phone and I saw a message. It’s from a girl. When I read it…” she pauses, looks at Donghae with her bright eyes and continues “He was flirting with some girls”

“Flirting! Donghae! Is that true?” I ask him in disbelieve. He answers “I was just flirting. It’s nothing. I admit I was wrong. But they are all nothing for me. You are the one who I love and who I am going to marry.”

“So why did you have to flirt with those girl?” Yoona asks angrily. “It’s just a social networking site. I really don’t have them in my mind. I swear I never meet with them outside. I swear that I only love you” Donghae explains.

“Yoona-uh don’t worry that much it was only a networking site. Sometimes boys are just crazy. I am definitely sure he only loves you.” L explains for Donghae.   

I am staring at L while narrowing my eyes. L notices that and says “What? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Are you also doing like that?”   

“No, why would I”        “I think I should check your phone now.” He angrily grin while handing me his phone “Here, Ms Jiyeon, you can check as you like okay?”    “Okay then, I will trust you for now. But if I find out you do something like that you will die”  

IU shakes her head slowly “That’s why I am not going to have boyfriend. All the boys are like that. They are really UNFAITHFUL.” The one who angry because of her speech is Woohyun “What do you mean all boys? Have I ever done to you something like that?” IU’s anger gets bigger and says sharply “Am I talking to you? You are not even my boyfriend. So shut up?”

“Girls just know to say like this”, Woohyun smirks.

“Come on now this old couple shuue.. quite…they are serious” Suzy stops them. Donghae repeatedly apologise to Yoona “Yoona-uh I am so sorry. I know it’s my fault. Please forgive me just once. Please”              “I will think about it. For now just leave me alone” Yoona responds coldly.

“Love! Love! It can really make people go crazy. I just saw people laughing and smiling because of love yesterday and now I am seeing people crying, angering and stressing out because of love” Sunggyu utters like an old man and making all of us smiling except from Yoona and Donghae.       

 


In the evening

Mum and dad back from outside and bought something to eat for us “Jiyeon go and call all of your friends to eat this”. She goes and prepares the food that she has bought for us.  

Everyone gather in a dining room and eat happily, pretend as nothing has happened at this afternoon. When mum and dad go to their room, Donghae starts a conversation “Yoona! Are you still angry at me? Yoona! I beg you please just forgive me once.”  Yoona thinks for a while “Okay I will forgive you just this once. If it happens again I will not forgive you anymore.” she replies sharply.     

Donghae smiles cheerfully “I promise. I will never do like that again and I have already deactivated that account” he moves his chair near to Yoona “Yoona-uh I love you so much” he is saying as if no one is near them. “Please forget about everything and now say you love me”

Immediately, L yelps in shock “Oi, Stop! Stop it now. It’s actually our sentence.” Yes he is actually telling the truth, whenever we did something wrong or every after we’ve fight we hold each other’s hands, facing each other and say ‘Forget about everything and say that you love me’ And now when I hear Donghae say that to Yoona it actually shocks me.

Donghae reacts “What do you mean it’s your sentence. Everyone who has love can say this sentence. It is for the entire lover in this world”

Sunggyu quickly finishes what he is chewing “What? What? Did you say it’s for all the people who have love?” “Yeah!” Donghae replies.

Suddenly, Sunggyu turns his face toward Suzy “Suzy-uh forget about everything and now…” “Shut up your mouth or else I will put all this food into your mouth” Suzy cuts his sentence quickly and burst everyone into laughter.

“IU” Woohyun calls IU. “What do you want to say, can you see what I am holding in my hand?” IU grins. Woohyun is in danger. In fact IU is holding a knife to cut the meat. Woohyun shakes his head and swallows his gum in fear “I just want to say, cut that meat quickly because I am hungry now” he smiles awkwardly. “Good” IU utters.

Finally this night becomes an enjoyable moment for us.     

 


Hey guys thank you so much for your support to this story :)

I do really appreciate for subscribing, voting and reading to this story

As you can see, this chapter is just to show the sweet friendship among their friends.

I hope you all enjoy reading this ^^

By the way what do you think of the character chart? :p