That's a Dream!

WHEN WE TOGETHER

 

zZz´

L's POV

"L! Hey Mr.L" someone is calling me. “L!!!!!” he screams "What?" I answer in half asleep. "Open your eyes! Wake up now!" He shouted.

In drowsiness I answer "Who is it?" Still can't open my eyes although I can feel the sun light probably from the window shining on my face.

"Come on get up now. They are all waiting for us" the voice says. I slowly open my eyes. Still, sleepiness causing my eyes blurry and I rub my eyes with my hands to get a clear view. I can see Woohyun who is already dress up.

"Where are you going" I ask him in drowsily. "We are going to eat breakfast now and after that we have to go back to Seoul. Come on don't make the journey delay"

“We are still at the JeJu Island?”  

"Of course we are. What do you think where you are now? How can you sleep that much?"

I get up from my bed and walk to the toilet. My eyes get widen as I see myself in the mirror. I am still wearing the same outfit as yesterday. The outfit that I was wearing when we all have dinner together.  Arrrr!!! I just wake up now. We ate dinner together yesterday and we say good night to each other.

So what about the ring? I look at my ring finger; there is no ring; and what about the marriage? "Gosh those are all dream."

“Jiyeon…. Do you know that you are even dominating my dream? No matter it is real or not I will stay believing in you. As I promise I will trust you till I die” I mumble to myself while looking at the mirror.

*knock knock *   *knock knock * 

“What?”   “Jiyeon is calling you” Woohyun shouts.  “Okay coming” I quickly run to my cell phone “Hello”       “Hello! L what are you guys doing? Come out quick now”

“Okay Okay just a minute”           “Okay then quick”

“Jiyeon-uh!?”    “What?”   “I love you”   “Gosh! Don’t be over. I am with my mum now. Bye” she hangs out the phone.

I smile, “Even her voice is so cute” Woohyun heard my utterance and jokes “Whose voice?” “You don’t need to know” I walk back to the toilet and slam the door.

♦♦♦♦

 

As me and Woohyun walking inside the restaurant where everybody is there “You guys are so late” IU complains. “Sorry I woke up late” I sit down next to Jiyeon and greet her parents. “So Ahjussi where are we going next?”     “We are going to eat breakfast first then we will go back to Seoul”    “Why? Can’t we stay here longer?” “No we can’t because we told your parents that we will only stay here for two nights. So we have to go back today” everyone seems like they still want to stay here but we have to go back.

 

When everyone goes inside their room to pack up their stuff, Jiyeon and I talk for a while.

“Jiyeon-uh I dream about you last night”      “Really? What is it about?”       “We got married in my dream”      “What! No way… we are still too young to get married”    “I know but in the dream you are the one who told me to get marry first”    “What!!! Go away! You are just telling me what you wish to be”      “No! No! It was actually true” “but you know dream can happen opposite in real life”    “So it still good though. I will be the one who ask you to marry me. Right my baby?” She smiles at my joke.    

♦♦♦♦

In the car

Woohyun starts to break the silent “Where are you guys gonna go for University?”

“Yeah let’s go together” Sunggyu energetically says. “But different University accept for different specialist subject and our chosen subjects are not the same” Yoona rejoins.

I turn my face to Jiyeon and ask “Jiyeon which course are you gonna do?”    “I am going to choose art.”    “Art?”    “Yeah art. I want to be an artist”  “Yeah you can be. You art skill is great”    “So what about you?” Jiyeon asks me. I think I will go for engineering or architecture”   “That’s good but we are going to be in different university” she says inactively.   “Yeah but don’t worry I will come and meet you everyday” I grin at her to see her smile.   

♦♦♦♦

2 Years Later

Jiyeon’s POV

"Hello!"

"Hello what's up Jiyeon?" IU answers my call.

"Where are you now?"        "I'm at home. Why?"      "I need your help to do something" I request. "Okay come to my house then. I am just about o call you cause My mum is making some food."    "Alright I am going now. Have you also called Suzy and Yoona?"

"I am gonna call then now"   "okay then seeya"

I take a bus which goes to IU's house. As it takes 20 minutes to go get there, I put my earphone on and open my currently favorite song “Cry Cry” closing my eyes while listening to the music brings me into a situation from last year.  

 

Flash Back

"Let's break up" he says with his own mouth. I can't believe my ears for what I just heard.

"What did you say?" I ask him in disbelieve.

"Let's break up" he repeats.

"For what? What's the matter L? Why are you suddenly saying that?"

"I am sorry Jiyeon.”

 

 


Author note : Guys I am so sorry for this chapter. I know this is not a very good piece. But I promise that I will produce a master piece in the next chapter. Thank you for reading ^^