Dear god what have I done?

WHEN WE TOGETHER

 

Tears fill up in my eyes and continuously flowing down on my cheek.

Jiyeon-uh please don’t leave me alone. Please....Please....

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“Jiyeon-uh are you okay?” I wake up with some pain on my body.  “Auhh!!”          “Be careful”     

Looking around my surrounding, I can see the white colour painted wall and blue curtains. I am definitely in a hospital. My mum, my dad, and IU are here standing near me.

“Mum”   “Jiyeon-uh” she sits down near me and cries hard near my shoulder.

“Waee?? Why are you crying? I am fine now. Look!” I smile at her.

“Can you remember what happened?”           “Of course I can.”   She nods her head with smile on her face.

As I can’t see L in the room, I ask my mum, “By the way where is L? Is he not coming?”. More tears flow down on her cheeks. “Omma stop crying now. I am really fine.”

Everyone in the room is smiling at me with the joy of me getting better. But I can feel something strange. I can feel the depressing atmosphere in their eyes. I look at them one by one. Yes definitely, something is strange.

I try to get up…..but….but….my heart stop pumping for a minute. I glance at my mum’s eyes, she avoids our eye contact. I look at IU. She turns around giving me her back view. My dad’s eyes are watery. He pats my arms gently.

I frozen with my widen eyes and open mouth. I just can’t find a word to say. I am petrified with fear. “Jiyeon…calm down yourself. It’s okay. It’s going to be fine. Jiyeon! Jiyeon! ” I can’t hear anything.

I….. I…….. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........” I let out a shrill scream from the depths of my heart. My mum cries hard while facing her head outside the window. I bang down a desk next to my bed causing all the glasses and staffs crush down on the floor.

My legs …. My legs are not moving. I can’t feel the present of my legs.

“Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........” I yelp in anger while hitting my legs with my fists. I actually can’t feel anything. IU come closer and tries to stops me. I push her away. And cry out loud. “Why!!!!!!!!!!.........”  I scream while throwing everything which I can grab near me, including some medical pipes which are attaching on my hand. “Whyyy!!!!!” I tiredly shout. Dad stops my action with a tight hug. I cry out loud on his shoulder while he is comforting me by patting my back softly.

So, this is the effect. This is what I receive from that accident. Why me? Why does it choose to happen to me? How am I going to continue my life without the use of my legs? I don’t want to be a disable. I don’t want this kind of life. Constantly flowing tears make Dad’s shoulder wet.

 



 

No one else is in the room but only me and IU. She is combing my hair while I am sitting on a wheelchair like an idiot. “Finish!!!! Look!”  She hands me a mirror. I look at myself in the mirror. The reddish eyes, nose and big eye bags are the outcome of crying so hard for the whole night.

“IU-uh what day is today?”   “It’s 4th of April”    “Arrr I see so  I was unconscious for 3 days.”

“Anyway it’s lucky that you are getting better.”            I smirk. “Better? Is that better when I can’t use my leg?”                  “No I mean compare to death, isn’t this better….”   She closes with her hand as she is aware of the word which she just use ‘DEATH’ 

“Death, which is even better than staying like this as a disable.” I utter softly. Again my eyes become watery. I wanna die. I don’t wanna stay like this. Dear god what have I done?  

I just remember something and ask her quickly “Where is L? I haven’t seen him yet.”  

IU avoids my eye contact. She stares at the ceiling follow by a long deep sigh. This is making me really worry. “What happen to L? Where is he now?” I ask anxiously. “Please tell me quickly”   still she is not even facing me I hold her shoulders tightly and move her body back and forth. In my hand, she is flopping like a fish.  “You are covering something up. Don’t you”   “I know something happened to L ………  right? ……Tell me!!!”

 



 

She leads me to somewhere. Stop in front of a room and opens the door slowly. Before we get into the room, she glances at me and sigh. That look is just like encouraging me to stay strong.

The door opens creepily. I move my eye sight inside the room from IU……… that scene what I am seeing now…it’s not only making me startle but also cutting my heart into pieces bit by bit…….

        The tragedy in this moment has petrified my emotions completely.

 

 

 


Hi guys, I made this chapter short cause I think it’s just so depressing and I can’t write anymore.

It really give me a headache while writing this chapter. :(

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Thank you for your time .... ^^