WHY?

WHEN WE TOGETHER

At canteen:

Jiyeon’s POV

At break time me, Suzy and Yoona are at canteen eating our lunch.

Donghae follows us since Yoona is with us. Suzy say “congratulation guys” they smile and reply “thanks” “yoona how can this happen? You don’t even tell us” I smirk. Yoona shyly reply “I’m sorry guys. I don’t even know when I started to love him” she pouts. Donghae cut Yoona and says “you know I was so shy to confess her. But finally I did and when she said that she love me as well, OMG it was like the end of the world” Yoona’s face getting red as she is really shy and she stop Donghae “Oi, stop that now”

They look so cute and really suit well, *…sight…* L will we able to be like them finally? I am very tired of waiting for you. 

Just like this day by day passes and we are just busying with our school stuff.

During the middle of 2nd year rumour of we like each other started up again. But it’s not surprising at all rumour like this happen since 2 years ago and finally it just fainted. Heavy rain outside making me really bored and I am lying on my bed. * …Baby can't you see that look at my eyes…..* my phone ring when I pick it up, it’s my best friend like cousin IU.

“Hello! IU .. what’s up?” “hey Jiyeon ….. I have good news” she says cheerfully. “You know I am going to move to your town next month”. I reply joyfully “wow really? how can? How about your school?” “Cause my dad has to move in order to get near to his job so our family decided to move there. I am not sure about school may be I will just go to your school. Isn’t it good?” she laughs. I can see that she is really happy. We have been apart from each other since our secondary school. As her dad is a police officer their family have to move quite often. Now finally we can be together. After our conversation I decide to do my homework. Humm! a message. I got a new message which is from L. “don’t forget your eng book tomo, we have after school class :) ” Arrrr… I seriously forgot. A smile appear on my face that’s L, he always know what I need. I reply his message “ok thx L, I was about to left it. I thought we don’t have eng lesson tomo XD” he reply immediately “I knewww that”  “ :P ” we don’t usually message each other only if it about school stuff.

After school English class is only for top 10 students to get a better result. None of our friend is there just me and L. The class is just finished now. L is sitting next to me. He starts “I will accompany you to go to your house” but he is not looking at me instead staring at the already closed book. I think he is shy. Smile appears on my face “ok thank you” I nod. The sky is quite dark and not many people are in the street. We both are feeling quite awkward although we are not that strange. “Do you want to eat ice cream” he asks me softly. And I reply “if you treat me”. We both smile. “Ok just sit at that bench and wait. I will quickly go and buy” I nod.

When he comes back we sit at the bench and eat the ice cream together. OMG this so awkward I don’t know what to say. He starts a conversation. “I saw you and Sunggyu last Sunday in front of a supermarket” “Arr really … but you didn’t come and talk to us” I pout. “Cause I didn’t want to disturb you two” My eyes widen, WHAT??? Did he think that we were dating? Or Is he being jealous? Actually my mum was also with us but she is inside the shop. May be he didn’t see my mum. “Sunggyu and I also met accidently in front of the shop” I explain. His head is down and just looking at the ice cream in his hand. “I heard that Sunggyu likes you” he smiles. But I know it’s a fake smile. “Yhh I know…but I don’t like him” I quickly reply. I change the subject “the weather is quite nice, rght!” he nod. “But I don’t feel very well… let’s go now” I added. We walk together until I get to my house and then he departs.

I rush into my room and jump on to my bed. “WHAT!  ‘I heard that Sunggyu likes you’ is that what you wanted to say to me. What wrong with you L. Just be honest with your feeling. I know that you like me. I can read your eyes. But… why can’t you just say? Is that because like in the many dramas ….You have illness and you don’t want me to suffer? Or You have to go to foreign country and you don’t want me to left alone with those suffer? Or what… what is stopping you? I don’t care about anything. WHY WHY WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY”  huh! I shock OMG I was talking so loud. I look around my room.*…sigh…* I open my diary and write for 3mins.

“Jiyeonah let eat our dinner” my mum is calling me. “I am coming” I reply quickly. “Stop eating like that” she scolds me because of the sound that she can hear while I am eating. “Sorry I forgot” I apologise her. I really afraid of my mum. Dad left mum since she was pregnant of me. But I don’t know the reason why, she never told me. Mum is really strict and I have to follow all the rules that she have made. I think that’s the reason why I am a top student at school. “Ok mum, I finish I am going to do my homework now”. She nods. I left the dining room and go upstair. 

I walk to my room and when I look out the window to breath a fresh air L is there standing under a street light on the left hand side of my house. Standing and looking at my room. Our house is at the corner and on the left hand side is a street. From my room I can see the street. I wonder what he is doing there. Our eyes meet and it seems like he wants to talk to me. But why didn’t he text me. Is he standing there since I came inside? I call him but he didn’t answer his phone. Why is he just staring at me? I am so confused, my mind is full of questions. WHY?