I can't protect you from everything

Love War

Suuuuub?! :D Waaaahahaaa~ Whenever I/someone says 'suuuuub', it always reminds me of my bestfriend, who moved to Dubai :''< She used to say that whenever we met :) Memories :''>

Kay, so I've been sick with a virus (again) -_- and I threw up like all the time, so I couldn't really update :) But now I'm all good again! ^^ And heres another update on Love War ;)

 

 

 

 

Walking on the pavement on the right side of the quiet street, you got to think of tomorrow. What was education really? Though you didn't wanted to know anything about that subject, you couldn't help but being a little bit curious.

Finally you got home and locked up the front door of your house.

"Moooooom? I'm hoooooooome!~" You loudly said, through the little entré with shoes and jackets.

You took off your coat and changed into your white bunny slippers. Your uncle got them for you last year, Christmas time. At first, you had thought they were awfully ugly and the bunny eyes were staring at you. But now, you loved them, just like you loved your little brother, Seungjo.

"Jooriiiiiiiin!!" A little voice squealed from the livingroom. Seungjo came running, only in this diaper and a t-shirt. Yes, maybe he was too old, for still wearing a diaper, but your parents were kinda afraid that he would do his thing... Wrong places.

"Joorin!!" He happily said again, while you lifted him up and walked into the living room with him.

"Naaaw, Seungjo-ah, did you have a good day in the kindergatrem, today?" You asked you little brother.

He turned his huge dove alike eyes to you and greeted you with a precious smile.

"YES!! We made clay figures a-and Haejin made a elephant a-and Kwangmin made a car aa-and-" He could go on, until there was no one left, except him. He would always tell what the other kids made first. That's one of the cutest things about him. But also one of the most annoying things...

"Okay, but Joorin only want to hear what you made today. Can you tell noona?" You asked Seungjo. He looked a little confused as always and then he started telling you about his amazing giraffe he made of clay in kindergtaren.

"I made a giraffe and it w-was really pretty, just like you, noona!" He chuckled and looked at you with his cute baby alike eyes. So now he said you looked like a giraffe? Kids..

You couldn't really help but chuckling with him. He was so cute, so you couldn't really be angry at him, for calling you a giraffe. Simply, too cute.

"Hehe, I know. Noona also thinks you look as pretty as giraffe!" You and tickled him on his little tummy.

He smiled and laughed with you, before you sat him down and he ran out in the kitchen to your mom, who was cooking dinner.

"Hey mom, do you want me to help you?" You asked your mom, who was frying some vegetables with some hot chili sauce or something.

"Oh, Joorin! I didn't notice you were here. You know the range hood makes so much noise, when it's on, so I barely can hear when you something. But, uh.. You can cut the chicken and.. Uh, yea, just cut the chicken for me, sweetie" Your mom answered, making you pout quietly. You knew you had to help cooking dinner, but deep inside, you really didn't want to. You just wanted to go to your room and listen to some music, making your homework, maybe reading a book. Just relax.

But you had to cut the chicken. Oh well.

You nodded and smiled at your mom. The cutting board was hidden next to the many bowls and plates in the kitchen cabinet.

You took it up, found a sharp knife and began cutting the chicken into small, slim pieces.

"That's good, Joorin-ah. Now, put all of the chicken over here in the pan and boil some water for me, hm?" She ordered. You walked over to the waterboiler and poured some water into it and started the quick boiling process.

*PLING*

You took the waterboiler and poured the water into the frying pan with the vegetables and the chicken.

Your mom chuckled and smiled at you.

"I know you don't wanna do more work down here for today. So I give you a night off" She stated, while looking satisfied at you.

"Heeh, thanks mom! You're the best!" You squealed and pecked her on the cheek. You ran through kitchen, the living room and then the entré, to pick up your backpack.

 

*****

 

Closing the door to your room behind you, all the posters of your idols greeted you, with their perfect facial features.

Especially your poster of Se7en. You sat on the edge of your bed and looked at him.

Such a pretty face.. Such some beautiful eyes.. What a perfect skin tone..

You thought everything about him was pefect, actually. You loved him. You loved him indeed. And you knew, you had to meet him someday, before you die. You had to meet him someday.

But it was just so damn hard to find tickets to his concerts. He was the most famous singer in South Korea, though.

 

You found your homework and your laptop. Turning on the laptop, you once again got to think of tomorrows upcoming lesson.

Freakin' education with that Sehun guy.

"What is wrong with my teachers?! Why can't they just teach us about normal things, like.. Like.. Aish!!" You asked yourself and cursed really bad things about your crazy teachers in your head.

"Se7en, what to do?? I don't wanna be teached in such things.. And especially not with Sehun.." You pouted at your poster.

"Joorin-ah.. You know, you have to know about such things, if you wanna be an adult someday. Make oppa happy and listen to your biology teacher tomorrow."

"But.. I just don't wanna do it with Sehun!!" You squealed at Se7en.

"Joorin-ah? Who are you talking to? What is it you don't wanna do with Sehun? Wait.. WHO'S SEHUN?!" You heard your dad yelling from the bathroom, next to your room.

"Uhmm, I'm just talking to Suzy!" You lied.

"But who's that Sehun? If you are doing something with that guy, I'll-"

"Dad!! - He's no one! Just.. Argh, just forget about it." You answered him.

There was a short pause, before he said something again.

"I hope so.. I'll forget everything I heard, but don't think you just can make out with everyone. He could be a ert or something!!" Your dad shouted at you. You knew he just tried to protect you from such people, but sometimes he went a little overboard, you thought.

"Yes, dad."

"Good, that's my little girl~"

Then it became quiet.

You turned to Se7en again and looked pleasing at him.

"But.. I don't wanna do it with Sehun.. He's so annoying." You stated. You could feel his eyes looking sweetly at you.

"I know you don't wanna do it with him. But sometimes you have to do things you don't really like. I can't protect you from everything, Joorin." he answered.

You pouted at him and looked at the bedsheets.

"*sigh* I know. I'm sorry, Se7en" you pouted.

"There's nothing to be sorry for. Just stay strong, for oppa. Fighting!" He cheered you.

You chuckled and he did along.

"Fighting!"

Se7en soon became quiet and didn't move an inch. He melted into the poster again.

You really loved talking to him. He was so caring and happy all the time. He never let you down.

Back to the homework.

 

*****

 

After finishing 2 pages of maths and 1 page of Korean litterature, while listening to some music, you found yourself lying on the bed, totally dead.

"Just text me, if you wanna hang out again." He had said. You found your phone and started texting Chanyeol.

"Hey, it's Joorin. When do you wanna hang out? Btw, I had fun today :)" You didn't really know why you felt like texting him. You just did.

About 15 seconds after, your phone bipped. A reply had arrived.

"Oh! Hi :) What about tomorrow after school? What time are you free? I'm free at 2:50 PM ^^" He answered. You thought he must've been desperate to receive a message from you, since he answered so fast.

"2:50 PM is fine, I'm also early free tomorrow >,< Will Jongin and Taemin also come then?" You replied.

"OK. Idk.. Maybe :) Which school do you attend to? I'll come and pick you up ;)" It said. Picking me up? After school? Ohohoho... Awsome.

"Seoul elementary. See ya tomorrow then :3" You typed as a reply.

5 seconds later, his reply came.

"Yea, see ya (^o^)/" It said.

 

*****

You thought Chanyeol was a really awesome guy. He smiled a lot, laughed with you and didn't talk about weird, creepy things, like Sehun did. Erw, why did you even mention him? He's jus so... Ugh.

 

"Joorin-ah! - Dinner is ready!" Your mom shouted from the kitchen. You could hear your dad coming out from the bathroom and ready for some food, he almost fell down the stairs. You had such a weird dad.. But you still loved him.

"Okay! I'll be there in 2 seconds!" You answered your mom.

You locked your phone, turned off your laptop and putted all your books back in the backpack. Ready for tomorrow.

 

After dinner, where Seungjo had splashed some vegetable in your face and your dad had been warning you from Sehun, you finally were off to bed.

Your head was resting on one of the many pillows on your bed. You loved sleeping with lots of pillows. It felt like they were protecting you. They felt like arms holding arounf you. Protecting.

Actually your bed was almost queen size, because your mom had insisted on buying a good and big bed, so you could do your 'stuff' with your future boyfriend, when you grew a little older. It was about 80 inches, you thought mom told you.

Just the thought of doing that 'stuff' made you shiver and you turned around in the bed, facing the poster of Se7en.

"You can do it tomorrow, Joorin. Stay strong~" He said, making you fall asleep.

 

****

 

Another day had started and you were on your way to school, when suddenly-

"Are you walking alone? Let's walk together then~" A voice said.

You turned around, facing Sehun. Was he living near your house now too? Oh dear...

 

You sighed and just nodded at him. Not even bothering to put on a smile, you began walking again, now with Sehun by your side.

"So you live near me, huh? I bet you're stalking me, when I'm changing clothes" He stated, looking way too confident.

"WHAT?! Why would I do that!? I don't even know where you live." You defended yourself. You didn't even know exactely where he lived, so how could you even do that?

"Yea, right. I can see you from my window, and I think saw you staring at me." He stated. He was still very confident, like he couldn't be mistaken.

"W-what? From your window? Are you my neighbor or something?" You asked him, looking quite confused.

"Yup, I found out yesterday, when I saw you in the window. Oh, who were you talking to? I saw you talked with someone." Sehun asked you.

"Uhh.. Okay...? I-I was just talking to Amber you know!" You proudly answered.

He gave you his 'dafuuuq-look' and began chuckling.

"Why are you lauhing? It's not funny." You defended yourself again.

"A-Amber?! Hahaha! That guy is a chick? Hohoho, I thought she was a boy!" He chuckled.

He was beginning to annoy you very much..

"Well, Amber is a girl and she is one of my best friends, so don't you dare saying anything to her, or I'll kill you." You threatened him.

He stopped laughing and looked at you with a little bit scared look actually.

You walked faster and he didn't follow you. Finally something good.

 

****

 

First lesson was the normal Korean litterature lesson. Luckily you had made your homework this time. Everything went pretty well, until the bell rang to the next class.

 

Biology class.

 

You, Suzy and Amber was chatting as normal, when the teacher came in.

He had a box with him and then another teacher came in.

"Remember the documentary. They have to watch it!" The other teacher said.

"Yea, I'll remember it. Now, if you'll excuse us?" Your teacher answered. The other one wandered out of the classroom and your teacher began unpacking the box. He took up 8.. What should I say... Plastic thingies? Those things women use...

Aish.. it.

He took up 8.. s.

"O..M..F..G." You quietly said to yourself. All the boys in the classroom's eyes widened at the of the 'things'.

Your teacher also took up a bag of condoms, a bottle of lube and lot of other weird things.

"WOW" You heard some boys say.

"Oh God, I think I'm going to faint" Nana whispered to Shinyeong and Youngmin.

Suzy just stared at the s with fascinated eyes. Amber looked at them with horror.

"Okay, kids. As you all know, we'll be having a different lesson today. I have divided the class into 8 groups, girls & boys mixed. So you don't need to worry about that. Let's get started then!" He said, while finding a list of names and groups.

 

The teacher read the groups out loud and luckily, Suzy was in your group. But there was one problem.

Sehun was in your group too.

It was you, Suzy, 2 other students and Sehun.

Urhw...

"Here ya go, kids!" Your teacher said and sat a and some condoms on your table, right in front of you and Suzy, who had seated herself beside you.

"Aigoo.. It's so... Big" You said, while staring at the .

"Tch, I bet that thing not even is 5 inches long." Sehun stated, making you look at him.

"And see who's talking..." You quietly murmured. You hoped he didn't hear you, but unfortunately he did.

"Yah, just as you know it, mine is nearly 9 inches!" He proudly defended himself. You gazed at him in uncomprehension, with widened eyes.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU NEED TO TELL ME THAT!!!!" You hysterically shouted at him. Maybe you sounded more like an idiot right now, but you didn't care. WHY DID HE TELL YOU THAT?!

He's crazy. Sehun just smirked at you.

"Because I thought you wanted know?" He answered. You just stared at him, totally dumbfounded.

"Calm down, kids. Now... Joorin - can you put on the , so the others can see how to do it?" Your teacher asked.

You stared at him, like he was talking nonsense.

"U-uhh, I-I dont k-know how to d-do it." You stuttered. You really had no idea how to do it.

"Okay, just do as I say then. Take out the and fold it out." Your teacher said.

You did what he said, while Suzy and Sehun was looking at you.

"Good, Now pull it down over the . There can't be any air between it, so you have to slide your hands tight around it." He informed you.

"O-okay"

You pulled the  down and cupped your hand around it. Sliding your hands down at it, you could feel Sehun staring at you. You tried to ignore it.

"Good job, Joorin-ah! Now take it off and don't let any of the invisible fall out. If it fall out in the reality, you can get pregnant in no time. So be careful." He chuckled, but then turned into a serious expression, when talking about getting pregnant.

"O-oh! Okay.."

You could feel Sehun chuckling behind you. Aish, that kid..

You took off the carefully and everything went well.

"Good! You're all done!" The teacher said and left your table.

You sat back down in your seat and sighed in relief.

"Whoa, that was so awesome, Joorin-ah!" Suzy squealed in amazement, only making you look weirdly at her.

"Awesome? Is there something wrong with you, Suzy?! That was so gross." You shakingly answered. You still were a little shaken by the fact that you just put a on a freakin' . Aigoo..

"Gross? I think it was nastyyy" one of the other male students in your group said.

"Shut up, it was so creepy..." You uninterressted answered him.

Sehun just kept looking at you. Sometimes you also gave him a short look, but then the both of you looked away.

 

 

Embarrassment?

Maybe.

But that was only the beginning. There was still 45 minutes to the lunch break.

45 minutes with Sehun in a room with s, condoms and lube. Aigoo...

 

"And now, kids, we'll have a little competition. I've named it.. 'The Race'! "

 

 

 

 

 

Nyahahahahaha :D You like? Let me be honest... I really had a mental fight with myself, about to write the word ''. I couldn't make myself do it :D LOL, I'm so innocent :3 Okay, maybe not, when I'm writing such things.. Whatever. This was first part of the biology class. I also made some scenes, where she's home. Isn't Seungjo just cute?! :} I wish I had such a cute brother c: Well, stay tuned for the next chaper. It'll be the rest of the biology lesson and some more of course :) THX FOR READING, you ^^