Pabo Joorin

Love War

Hi my lovely subscribers! :) I feel like it just was yesterday I updated on this fic.. Oh, wait.. It was yesterday I last updated :D Kkkkk ^^

Enjoy the next chappie, you ;)

 

 

 

 

The pedo teacher lovingly stared at Sehun's amazing talent in English. She was totally amazed by his skills.

You thought you could do right as good. NO ONE had ever beaten you in English class and that douche shouldn't just come here the very first day and think he could do it.

Sehun walked down to his seat again and just as the teaher was about to change the topic, you interrupted her.

"Miss ped-.. Miss Teacher! - Can I also analyze a English sentence? Pleeeeaase!" you begged your teacher. You knew her since 6th grade and you had always been her little English poodle.

She glared at you for a short moment, like you were completely insane. Then she blinked a couple of times and suddenly began chuckling at you.

"Hahaah~ seriously, Joorin-ah?! I know you're good at English, but Sehun just analyzed AND explained a sentence in under 30 seconds. You can't beat that. But sure, you can try if you want. I'll take time on you~" She said, while laughed at her own little speech. You thought your teacher was acting kinda weird in this lesson...

Nodding confidenly, you walked up to the blackboard. A hand grabbed your wrest, when you were halfway up. You turned around, only to see Suzy.

"Yaa.. You can't beat him. He's too fast. Just accept it and sit down again."  Suzy quitely said to you. She didn't mean that you weren't good at English, but she just thought you weren't fast enough to beat Sehun.

"Ahm.. Suzy, let go of my wrest." you said, ignoring what she just told you. Suzy only pulled you closer and repeated what she just said, in a more loud and hissed voice.

"Suzy, let go! It's not your choice. Now please let go." You tried to sound as calm as possible, but it was kinda hard, if she should understand.

Finally she got it and slowly let go of your wrest, while looking down on the ground.

You elgantly walked up the floor, to reach the blackboard. You didn't really know why, but for some reason, you wanted to seem elegant in class right now.

It was very rare you did such stuff. Elegance at such places as school,wasn't really your  thing. You were more like, relaxed.

 

You stood infront of the blackboard with the pen in your hand. You was ready for any sentence.

You felt like you could do it for real. It had to be. You had to do it. Okay, no press, no press...

"Okay, I'll write a sentence and then I start the stopwatch." The teacher said, while grabbing another pen and beginning to write on the blackboard.

The sentence said:

"The highly contrasting elements in question can be found very close to one another in a way that clashes unpleasantly."

Oh My God.

How to explain this?

How to analyze this?

Eotteoke?! Eotteoke?!!!?!

You didn't panic. Only a little bit. Okay.. This sentence was hard, but you knew you could do it. You were a clever dude.

"Uh- Yea, ok.. You can see on the first 6 words reffers to that something is in contrast to.. Uhh.. - in contrast to an element, there are only a little difference on.. Uhh - on... " You froze, while you were explaining and drawing phalangeals, verbs and objective levels under the words.

You were completely frozen. It was like your eyes were stuck at the sentence and just couldn't go on.

"It.. Uh.." You tried again.

"Should I call someone up to help you, Joorin?" Your teacher teasingly asked.

"N-no! No, Miss Teacher. I can do it myself. Thank you." You confidently said. You could do it yourself. You were Nam Joorin after all.

"Umm, It doesn't show much differnce in contrast to the other questions. It also says you can find it very alike. You may think it says you can find answers in another question, but that's wrong." You confirming said, while looking steadfastly at the teacher.

She stopped her stopwatch and looked at it for at short moment, before she showed it to you.

1,53 ...

You just made a face at her inside your head and cursed yourself, quietly, for doing such a stupid thing.

The teacher turned to the blackboard and looked at your analyzation. It was correct.

 "It's all correct, Joorin, but you didn't do on time. Now go back to your seat and we will continue the lesson."

You were waling back to your seat, but then you saw a smirk. No. Not just one smirk.. 4 of them. It was Nana (of course), Shinyeong, Youngmi and...

Sehun.

You could kinda understand Nana and her friends; you had always hated them and they had always hated you. No .

But Sehun? Seriously? 'How rude can you be?!'

It was his first day at a new school and the first thing he does is denigrating you and now evilly smirking at you? Like it's funny that you didn't do as good as him?

Bastard.

You didn't want to see the smirk, so you just tried to ignore him. When you sat down on your chair and looked into your book, you could feel someone staring at you.

"Uhohoho, Suzy, you don't dare coming now. I'm really pissed at that stupid Sehun, so go away." You said with a hissing voice. But Suzy didn't answer.

You looked up to see her reaction, but to your suprise, Sehun was staring at you.

Dafuq?

"I'm not Suzy.. Do I really piss you so much off? Hm, sorry.. But honestly, I was sooo much better than you up there. I mean seriously, was that all you could provide? Tch.." Sehun teasingly said. Though it only was teasing, it was evil teasing. IF it even was teasing... You couldn't trust that guy.

"Uh.. Sorry.. But how about you stop denigrating me? You make me feel so bad.." You pouted at Sehun. He curiously looked at you, while he slowly opended his mouth and came closer to you.

What. Was. He. Doing. ?!?!!!

Your eyes widened and you straightened your mouth into a thin line.

He looked deeply into your eyes and kinda made you melt inside. It felt like he burned you soul. But in a good way.

Wait, what?

Don't you even dare to think in such a way, Joorin-ah. You freakin' just met him today. You can't feel like this already. You can NEVER feel like that for that weirdo. For that bastard, who denigrates you all the time.

"Oh, so you feel bad? - I could make you feel very good"  He whispered, while looking into your eyes. Your brain was spinning like crazy and you could feel the blood rushing up in your cheeks.

He leaned backwards, while chuckling and then said;

"Come any night - I'll be ready."

Gawd, so embarrassing...

Sehun was still chuckling silently for himself.

 

*** 2 minutes later ***

"Okay, kids, let's correct your homework for today. Sehun, please show off your English skills again to your new class, by translating the first word." Your teacher said. Of course she would choose Sehun. It's overhelming, how much that can happen in just a English lesson.

"It means desperate." Sehun immeadently answered.

"That's right Sehun. Can you also tell the class how you translate ge... -?" Your English teacher asked Sehun. It was clear to see that Sehun totally had the teaher under his spell. She would give him A+ in everything, if she could.

You didn't really hear what he should translate, so you just found your pencil and your briefcase.

You were about to draw a tiny panda on it, when you heard Sehun said something wrong. He said 'kind', which means 'kid' in German. You were 100% sure that he failed this time.

This was English lesson, not German lesson.

"Finally! - finally has he failed! Now I have my chance to take revenge on him" you thought to yourself.

"Yaa~ "you said 'kind'! That means kid in German! Why do you talk German now?!" you chuckled at him.

"If you think you are better than me in English, you're wrong. 'Kind' means a genus in English, not 'kid' as it means in German, you idiot. They don't even teach us German, so clear your silly mind and concentrate about the lesson." he answered, sitting in front of you, with his back turned to you.

Sehun almost spitted the last words out.

He had just been teasing you with creepy stuff, like 2 minutes ago, and now he was like this? What a freaky guy.. Still, he pissed you off, like no one else you ever had met.

"That... That..." Aish, you couldn't even describe how annoying he was, when he rebuked you.

It was everytime.

Every freakin' time you said something in the classroom, he would always interrupt you or rebuke you.

He would always win.

No matter what.

And the worst part of it, was that he knew he was being awful, but he liked it.

He liked hurting people. He liked huting you, just for his own entertaimnet.

***

You could see Suzy staring at you like crazy. Her eyes asked "what-the-hell-was-that-?!". But you really had no idea what to answer, so you simply just frowned and shrugged.

What happended between you and Sehun, with the "Come any night - I'll be ready"-thing, was really too weird. And embarrassing...

Suzy seemed very confused.

***

Suddenly a paperball hit your head and you turned to see who threw it.

amber looked askingly at you and showed you to open the paperball.

It said: "What was that all about?! 'come any night'?!"

You repeated the same you just did at Suzy.

 

There was only 2 minutes left of the English lesson and everyone began packing their things together, and so did you.

Once again, you felt eyes at you.

This time it could only be Suzy; she was so desperate through the whole lesson to know what happended.

"Wait a minute, sweetie, I just have to pack my books~" You said to Suzy.

But Suzy didn't answer.

Oh Holy .

Not again.

You raised your head, only to see Sehun.

Again.

"I'm a sweetie? - Oh thanks!" He smugly said.

"By the way, can you take a joke?"

Sehun asked.

What? If you could take a joke? Of course you could! You were Nam Joorin. Or General Joker, as Amber sometimes called you. You got the nickname, because you always joked around abou weird and silly stuff. You could joke about anything. It was a part of your nature.

"Uhmm.. Yea? Wae?" You curiously asked. Wondering what he was reffering to.

"Cuz.. I'm occupied everynight! Ahahahahaha!" He cracked up in front of your face. He was holding onto his tummy, because of his epic laughing.

You had to think.. 'Occupied'... 'Everynight'...

And then it hit you.

He was talking about what he said to you earlier.

"I could make you feel very good " , "Come any night - I'll be ready~".

O.M.G.

You widened your eyes at the laughing boy and your eyebrows ruffled together in anger.

"YAAAH! - Who the hell do you think you are?! BYUNTAE!!!" You screamed at Sehun. But he just seemed to laugh even more.

You stood up from your seat and fastly walked out of the classroom.

Amber and Suzy came running after you out in the hallway.

"Aiiiiiish!! - That byuntae!!! He's such a... Such a.. Arghh!!!" You loudly yelled at yourself. Some junior students were walking by and looking at you.

"Aish.. I'm such an idiot!! Pabo Joorin, pabo Joorin..." You cursed youself in front of Suzy & Amber, who just was looking dumbfounded at you.

"Uh.. So.. What was all tha-" Amber tried to ask, but you cut her off;

 

"I. NEED. REVENGE. NOW." You hysterically said.

 

 

 

Muhahahahaha! Loooooong chappie :D Hope you enjoyed ^^ I'll try to update soon, but I kinda feel sick -_- Anyways, I'm done with my math deposit! Yay! >,< See ya soon :) Please SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, UPVOTE, EVRYTHING!! C: LOL :P