Hello Kitty donuts

Love War

Ayo, wazzup mofo?!

.. Heres an update!! :D Cause I knooow you want it >:3 So I made one for you! Ain't I a good human?! Ain't I? Ain't I?! HUH?!

LOL, jk ^^ But, anywayz, heres another update for all you crazy guys n' gulls out there :)

Be prepared.. Cuteness overload might show up and kill ya'll in this chappie. Whatever. ENJOY!! ^o^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"C-chanyeol, wh---" You asked Chanyeol, who was tramping the pedals, when the bike suddenly stumbled over a small stone on the street. You stopped in your sentence because of the stumble, but then continued.

 "-ere are we going?" You tried again. Chanyeol chuckled at you and turned his face around, to face you for 2 seconds.

"I have no idea! I told you~ But where would you like to go?" He asked and turned to the road again.

You were heading for the inner town, so you just thought it could be great going around and talk.

Yea, that sounded good.

"Hmm... I think I would like to go to the steets. Nothing special.." You wished, with a sly smile on your face.

"Okay then. Let's go!" Chanyeol said and tramped the pedals, going fast & elegant down the streets in the town. It wasn't far, so you were already there now.

 hongdae.jpg

Really great shopping opportunities, cute cafés and lots of people.

It was just the place for you.

"Aha! -were here already!" Chanyeol happily stated, making you smile even brigther. You were driving in a little bit slow pace, because of the many people.

Everyone looked weirdly at you and some old ahjummas even gave you deathstares, for riding a bike here on the streets. 

"Chanyeol, do you think we're even allowed riding the bike here? Everyone is looking so weird at us.." You said with a worried voice. Chanyeol shrugged lightly and took a quick look at you.

"Well, even if we aren't allowed, who should stop us? I mean it's not like there's a traffic officer here~" He confidently said.

You just pouted cutely and hoped for only the best to happen. Maybe Chanyeol was right? Who should stop you? From what you could see, there weren't a traffic officer in sight. You tightened your hold around Chanyeols' waist, closed your eyes for a short moment and opended them again.

You shouldn't have opended your eyes again.

A fat police officer walked out from the Hello Kitty café with a box of donuts.

Meanwhile you had closed your eyes, Chanyeol would show you his skills in riding the bike without hands and with closed eyes. And he was still doing it.

You widened your eyes and roughly tugged Chanyeols' shirt, trying to make him stop driving with closed eyes and no hands.

"Chanyeol, stop!!" You yelled at him, but it was already too late.

You smashed into the fat policeofficer with the box of donuts. Your head hurted a little bit, but it was nothing serious, only a little scar. You could endure that.

Chanyeol was lying on the ground, next to the fat police officer, who's knee was covered by the bike.

Seconds after, you stood up. Feeling a bit dizzy, you helped Chanyeol up and stared at the police officer.

"YAAAAAAH!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU KIDS DOING?!!" The police officer shouted in anger and stood up.

"Uhh-uh, we were jus-" Chanyeol tried to explain what happended, but the police officer just yelled at you again and began going roughly towards you & Chanyeol.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WERE DOING, BOY! YOU IN' SMASHED MY HELLO KITTY DONUTS!!!" He screamed at Chanyeol. Both of your eyes was widened by the crazy police officer.

"Yah, Myungwoo! Leave the kids alone! It's just some donuts, buddy!!" Another police officer yelled. He seemed to be his co. worker.

"NO!!! HE NEED TO PAY FOR NEW HELLO KITTY DONUTS!" He shouted back at the other police officer.The other one just shrugged and left. What an idiot of a police officer. He's just leaving you with that crazy motherer, like he was harmless?!

Da hell!?!

"Uhhm, sir.. I think we'll leave now.." Chanyeol nervously said, grabbing your wrist. You were about to push his hand off, when you realized the new situation.

The police officer turned his fire-red face to you and yelled his last words, before you ran for your lives.

"YOU NEED TO PAY FOR NEW HELLO KITTY DONUTS, OR I'LL ARREST YOU AND GIVE YOU 10 YEARS OF JAIL!!!" He shouted, running towards you.

Chanyeol dragged you by the wrist and ran fast as possible, like crazy marathon participants with you, leaving the bike and the smashed Hello Kitty donuts.

"YAAAAAAAH! COME BACK YOU MORONS! I'LL SHOOT YOU, IF YOU DON'T OBEY!!!" He threatended.

The two of you looked back at him in unison, while running for your lives.

 

Chanyeol found a little cheating way through some blocks and managed to push himself & you through the little way. There was now a wide street in front of you.

 -visit_to_Hongdae_in_their-2000000000265

 

Though you didn't know if you already had gotten rid of the police officer, you didn't take any chances. You ran right ahead and didn't stop.

You could feel Chanyeols' hand had slided down of your wrist and grabbed your hand instead. It was warm.. And comfy.. But too big, for being honest. You started feeling a bit awkward holding his hand, so you let go and slowed down.

Chanyeol noticed and slowed down too.

Exhausted as you were, you tried to catch up on your breaths.

Chanyeol turned his face to yours and soon a cheesy smile grew on it.

"WHOA!~ That was close. I don't think I've ever tried that in my life!" You said, while a smile formed on your lips.

"Yea, but too close if you ask me.. What was he even talking about? Gettin' us arrested, if I didn't buy him some donuts? What is life to people nowadays.." Chanyeol answered you, getting a bit poetic at the last sentence.

You chuckled and swung your arm around his shoulder, even though it was hard for you to reach it. He was so tall...

"Yaa, I'm really up for some sweets.. Bubble tea? My treat?" You asked, looking happily at him.

"I'm in!" He said, chuckling along with you, as you walked over to a bubble tea café.

bubble-pong-incheon-outside.jpg

You & Chanyeol went inside and got a drink.

The sun was shining brightly, the clock was only 3:10 PM and you was sitting outside with your friend, drinking bubble tea.

This day couldn't get any better.

 

"*slurp*.. Waaa, that was good~" You said in satisfisation. Chanyeol smiled at you and took a sip of his own drink.

"Do you think he'll find us?" You asked him. You suddenly got to think of the crazy police officer, who was hunting you, just a few minutes ago.

"Hmm.. Honestly, no. There are so many people here. He won't be able to find us. So don't worry, ne?" He said, making you feel better and more relaxed.

 

*****

 

"Hey, I own you something. What do you want for a favour?" Chanyeol asked you.

"What? Why do you own me something? Okay, you crashed into the police officer and smashed his donuts and such.. But that totally wasn't your fault!" You defended.

"Arh, pabo. You paid for the bubble tea, remember? Aiiish, jjashik!~" He reminded you. You looked in understandment and nodded.

"So.. What do you want me to do? Should I buy you a stuffed animal or something?" Chanyeol suggested.

You really had no idea what he should do for you, so you just told him that could decide what to do.

 

*****

 

"Yaa- I have an idea! Let's go to the park!" Chanyeol suggested you. You frowned and sighed. Parks were so boring. You could only walk around and watch old ahjummas feed the doves. The only kind of park you actually liked, was parks with childrens' playgrounds.

Yea, maybe you was bit childish, but that's just how you are. You like playing with kids' toys and playgrounds. You always liked that.

But normal parks? No thanks.

"Umm.. What about doing something else? We could uh..." You tried, but trailed off.

"Like what? Aww, come on, Joorin! You're no fun! I mean, they have a freakin' playground! I love playgrounds! Can we go, pleeeeaaaase!" Chanyeol begged you. He liked playgrounds? Did this park have a playground?! OMFG. YES!!!

"Y.. You like p-playgrounds?! Aigoo, me too! Let's go then!!" You happily cheered and the two of you went to the playground in the park.

 

*****

 

You climbed up on the slider and wawed at Chanyeol.

"Yeppie! Look Yeollie! Look! I'm sliding down now! Wheeeeee~" You squealed, making Chanyeol smile and laugh because of your cute weirdness.

Yes, it is actually possible to be cute & weird at the same time.

You just proved that.

"Yah, Joorin! Just call me Yeol. Yeollie sounds so girly.." Chanyeol cutely pouted. "But I like calling you Yeollie.. Yeollie!" You and climbed onto the slider once again.

"Joorin? Come down here! I think there's someone who want's to play with you" Chanyeol stated, looking at your younger brother, Seungjo.

"Joorin noonaaaaa! I missed noona" Seungjo squealed, when you ran towards him and picked him up, placing him on your right side.

"Aww, Seungjo-ah, noona missed you too~" You sang into his ear.

Chanyeol frowned and looked weirdly at you. Oh, that's right. He had never seen your younger brother, so he probably thought you just were hugging some random kid.

"Ah, Yeollie.. This is my younger brother, Seungjo. Seungjo, this is Chanyeol hyung, arsseo?" You said, looking at the both of them. Seungjo turned to Chanyeol, who had gotten down on his knees, to reach Seungjos' eye height.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, Chanyeol hyung! My n-name is Nam Seungjo a-and I'm 4 years old!" Seungjo proudly stated. Chanyeol chuckled at Seungjos' cuteness and patted his cheek soflty, before standing straight up again.

"Seungjo-ah.. Why are you here? Alone?" You asked your younger brother, who now was playing with some grass in the early sunset.

"I-I'm not alone, noona! My kindergarten friends are over there. And the guardian ahjussies are here too, noona." Seungjo answered, not even paying attention anymore.

"Oh, phew, I got really worried.. Seungjo, please go over to your friends, ne?" You begged your brother. But he still just sat there, not paying any attention.

You had enough. Sometimes he could be a little devilish creature.

"Ermm, ahjussi? Can you please take my younger brother home? It's getting late already." You sternly said to the kindergarten guardian.

"Ah, yes, thank you for the reminder, Joorin. We'll take them home in a minute." He answered. It was normal for you that he knew your name. You had picked up your brother so many times in the kindergarten, that they all the your name over there.

 

Sehun P.O.V:

Aish... Why am I even doing this?It's not like I hate her.. But I don't like her either.. So.. Why..

Why am I following them? Stalking them? I dunno, actually. I just felt a sudden need to follow them. I'm keeping an eye on that jerk, Chanyeol. Uff, he's so awful with his all-time-happy-mood. I hate him. I really do.

Huh? What's happening? Why is she leaving?! NO!

 

You P.O.V:

"Chanyeol, I have to say goobye to my brother. I'll be back in a minute. Please wait for me, ne?" You said with your parent-voice. It moslty came, when you was around others with your brother. You sounded like your mom. Once, your uncle called you and he thought you were your mother, because you sounded so much like her.

"Yea, just take your time. I'll be right here." Chanyeol said, placing himself comfortably under the old tree.

You walked over to the group of kids playing and hugged your brother tight goodbye and planting a kiss on his cheek.

 

Sehun P.O.V:

Why is she leaving?! NO!

I must follow her! What if she get injured by the kids?! Children nowadays are so violent at such a young age.

I tiptoed through some bushes and trees and found a bush, which only was 2 meters away from her.

She was hugging her younger brother. Giving him hugs and kisses. In someway...

I felt jealous.

"NO, SEHUN, THIS ISN'T RIGHT. SHE'S JUST AN ORDINARY GULL. FORGET HER AND GO HOME". The dark angel on my left shoulder said.

"NO! Go talk to her! She likes you! I can tell from an eye~" The white angel on my right shoulder ordered.

"Sssh! Guys, shut up!" I said to them, realizing how loud it was, Joorin turned around and looked for what made the sounds. Luckily she didn't found me.. Phew..

She turned to her brother again and I took my chance.

Maybe I couldn't go talk to her right away, but I couldn't just walk away neither.

So I found my phone and took like 15 pictures of her. Some, where she was hugging her brother and some, where she was smiling and looking happy.

I looked at the pictures, found the best one and made it my wallpaper.

While looking at my new, adorable wallpaper, I giggled because of her cuteness in the picture. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming towards me.

I looked up and saw Joorin coming towards me. There was like 2 meters between us.

I fumbled my phone back in my pocket and ran away as fast as I could.

 

You P.O.V:

You thought you saw something in the bushes. And heard something too.

Yiekes, what was that?! A giggle? From that bush? WTF?!

Walking towards the bush, you could see a round boldcut sitting there. It reminded you of someone..

You walked closer, but then the stranger ran away. You thought you heard him curse himself afterwards.

But the really reminded you of someone...

An idea hit you. But it couldn't be.. Why would he?

Could it by any chance be..

 

 

"Sehun?"

 

 

 

 

 

Muhahahaha! I have plans for the next chapter >:} Nyahahahahaha! :**

Did you like Sehun as a stalker? Haha, I think I'm making him look so desperate :3 Next chappie will be up on Friday/Saturday/Sunday I dunno :)

Sweet dreams!