Watch out

Love War

Hi guys! :) I've finally found some time to write a chapter in! Let's just say that I've had lots of homework to do :) Oh well, let's get going with da story! :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Normal P.O.V:

That night, you kept training on the stadium. You called your mom, and told her that you'd be home later than normal tonight. As you ran around on the stadium, Sehun was still looking at you. He couldn't help but keep staring at you. He felt quite weird, knowing that he practically was stalking you.

 

Joorin P.O.V:

The clock was running from me, and the sun was already half down. I stopped running and held on my knees, gaining some energi. I stood up again and walked back to my backpack. I reached down for my belongings and was about to go home, when someone suddenly started clapping and whistling. I turned around to see who it was, and to my big disappointment, Sehun was standing there, applausing.

I gave him the 'seriously-look' and walked towards him.

"Why're you here?" I asked him as I gave him a look. He halfly smirked and looked lovingly at me.

"Can't I be? It's a free country!" He said as he laughed a bit at his own words. I rolled my eyes and tried again.

"Well yes.. But how long have you been here for then? Have you followed me or something?" I asked, smirking at the last part. Sehun's smile faded and he blinked a couple times, before answering me.

"No. I just went here to exercise myself, but then I saw you and I thought I would be disturbing you if I exercised myself." He stated, trying to look convincing. I didn't really believe in him though. I just giggled, because I knew he had followed me.

Yes, I knew that. But I didn't know the reason why he did it. That was bothering me.

"If you say so," I said, giggling and turned around on my heels, heading home.

"Hey, wait up!" Sehun said, running to me. He tapped my shoulder and made me stop.

"Wait." He said again and began walking by my left side. I didn't stare at him, but I found his behaviour quite weird right now. We walked out of the stadium and the sun had already set now. It was pretty dark out here, but I didn't care. Don't think of me as a totally hardcore chick, I'm just not afraid of the dark. Everything's the same, just darker.

I didn't really want to go with Sehun, because Se7en might see us together, when we reach our houses. He might think we're more than friends, which we definitely not are. We can't be. Fate has decided that.

So because of that, I turned to Sehun and we stopped.

"Can I walk alone? I don't really feel like being with anyone right now," I trailed as I looked at Sehun. You see, it wasn't because I didn't want to walk with him, but I just couldn't allow myself to do so. I couldn't do it to Se7en. He'd kill us both, if he ever saw Sehun & I.

Sehun frowned and titled his head a little.

"Why? It's dark and I don't want you to get lost." He said, looking at me with serious eyes.

Wow, no one had ever told me that before. "I don't want you to get lost."

I opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't know what to say. It's really rare that happens, I tell you.

"Please, I just need some time alone and-" Is said, looking at the ground. I looked up at the word 'and' and then I started running. Just running away from him.

"Joorin! Joorin-ah, wait up!" Sehun shouted as he ran after me. I just ignored it and kept running. There was this little road I had to cross, to make it to the other side. Normally there never comes any cars, not even bicycles, so I just kept running, thinking I could make it over there safely.

"Joorin! Stop! STOP!!" He yelled. it was even louder than before, but I still ignored it. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to think of all this Sehun-Joorin-Se7en drama anymore. It just became too much for me. I ran faster towards the road. There was a high wall next to the road, so you couldn't see if there was any cars coming. But stupid as I was, I just ran, only opening my eyes shortly to see where I was.

"JOORIN!! Watch out!! STOP FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" Sehun yelled again. It was like he tried to warn me about something. But as if he would ever tell me the truth about anything. I couldn't trust him at all.

"JOORIN!" He nearly screamed. What's up with that boy?!

 

Sehun P.O.V:

As if I had done something wrong, she just started runnning. I ran after her, trying to stop her - I mean, what if she falls? Even we're not best friends, I'm not letting that happen to her, while I'm watching.

As I tried to catch up on her, I noticed something long & yellow on the top of that wall beside the road. It wasn't just something long & yellow.

It was a bus.

A freaking bus.

And Joorin was running straight towards it. My heart started beating really fast and I widened my eyes.

"Joorin! Joorin-ah, wait up!" I shouted, wanting her to stop running. Unfortunately, it didn't wotk at all. God damnit stubborn girl, ignoring me like that.

"Joorin! Stop!" I yelled, raising my voice more.

She still ignored me. The bus was comming and if she kept running like that, she'd be hit by it. Argh, ..

"STOP!!" I yelled, getting really scared now. What if she won't listen? What if she'll be hit by the bus? What if she dies?

Joorin just ran faster. Great. "GURL, Y DO U NO LISTEN?!"

I sped up as well and tried to catch up on her. The bus kept comming towards her. Crap. And she kept running towards the road where the hid would take place. More crap.

"JOORIN!! Watch out!! STOP FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" I yelled again. Why won't she listen!?! She'll die, if she doesn't stop!! All the thoughts harassed my mind and I tried one more time, before it was too late.

"JOORIN!" I nearly screamed. She didn't stop. I knew that if I didn't do anything in the next 5 seconds, she'd be dead. So I decided to do something.

I ran as fast as I could. I'm doing this for her and she better thank me, when I save her. I was ½ meter away from her, when I jumped on her in the last second and we flew through the dark night air, landing hard.

We..

We... Didn't die?

 

Joorin P.O.V:

In the last second of life, I knew it was over. It's like you can feel it, even though you can't see it. Literally, you can feel it;

A pair of arms were suddenly wrapped around me and we flew through the air. Just in front of the bus. Yes, I had noticed the bus, but that was first when I looked at it, as I flew through the air with another person. And I'm quite sure that person was Sehun himself.

There was a really loud honk from the bus, but it faded out in my ears as we hid the cold ground. I felt my ankle twisted and hid the ground very hard. It really hurt. So did everything else, but especially my ankle. And then there was this gigantic thing, lying on the top of my body. I slowly opened my right eye to see, if I was right. I was. Sehun was lying on the top of me with his head in my neck.

I didn't really realize that, before I felt his hot breath on my neck. I widened my eyes at him and tried to shake him off, but I only got him half off. I was too tired to go on. I felt like my body was totally out for energi. And it hurt as hell.. Every part of my body was sore.

Sehun didn't move at all. I got him half off me yes, but he didn't move. He didn't even open his eyes. I started to panic. What if he never would be able to walk again? What if, if, if..

"*Cough*"

I looked at Sehun. His eyebrows was tightly knitted and he seemed uneasy. He slowly opened his eyes and found mine. I was frozen.

"J-Joorin? Are you alright?" Sehun asked, as he coughed a bit more. I was taken back by his words; I really just thought he wouldn't make it or wouldn't ever be able to talk or do anything again. Phew, what a relief.

"I-I.. I'm fine I think. What about you?" I asked him, still worried that he might have broken something for my sake.

"I.. I think I'm okay. Help me up, will ya?" He said, reaching for reaching hand. I grabbed it, stood up and pulled him with me, even though my ankle hurt.

"Oh my gosh, your ankle Joorin!" Sehun said, as he bent down and looked at my ankle. I looked down at my ankle too and saw the blood. So that's why it hurt so much. Aha!~

"O-oh.. I'm sorry about that." I trailed and looked apologetic at him. He titled his head and gave me a confused look.

"Sorry about what? That? That's not your fau- Wait.. Yes it is. It is your fault." He said, walking up close to me. 

"All this is your fault. If you just had stopped running, when I told you to, none of this would ever had happened!!" He yelled at me, obviously being himself again. I stepped back and raised my hands, showing defendense. Sehun stepped closer to me, but he didn't say more. He just looked like he could kill someone. Me, for example...

"S-sehun, I really just have to go home now.." I said, turning around & walking away, trying to avoid his killer stare. Unfortunately, he wouldn't let me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. I was... I don't know, it was a really weird feeling.

After some seconds, he pulled away, looking me straight into the eyes.

"I'll take you home tonight. And don't you dare running away from me again." He said, looking dead serious. I stared into his cold brown eyes and gulped. He smirked in victory and laughed scoffingly at me. What a great guy, huh?

I swear, if I find an axe I'll chop off his ba-

"So. Let's clean that mess." He said as he bent down and pointed at my ankle. The blood was still everywhere. On my sock, my shoe, up my leg and even some of my inner thigh. I stared at Sehun as he opened his backpack and found some disinfection napkins. Who has such things in a school backpack? Weirdo...

I glanced at him as he cleaned the blood. He got higher up at my leg all the time. The blood was on my inner thigh too, remember? Ugh.. Skinship.

I whimpered as he cleaned the open scar. It really just burned.

"Aihh Sehun, it huuuurts!" I whimpered and closed my eyes in pain. He didn't stop cleaning it, but he did it a bit more gently this time.

"Sorry.." He trailed.

Sehun cleaned the rest of blood on my inner thigh and I gave him a "you-don't-dare-touching-me-more-than-you-need-to-stare". He just smirked as a reaction to my stare. When he finished, he helped me up and we started walking home. Together.

Damnit, Sehun.

Damnit, stupid ankle. Stupid me. Stupid everything.

"You alright?" Sehun suddenly asked, looking worried at me. I gave him a 'pfft-of-course-look' and said:

"Pfft, y-yeah, why?"

He looked at my ankle and how I was limping all the time. Then he turned his eyes to mine again.

"Are you sure? You're limping." He said and titled his head lightly. I tried to stop limping, but the pain was too overhelming.

"I'm really just oka-" I said, but before I could even finish my sentence, Sehun had picked me up in bridal style.

"No, you're not okay." He just blurted out and began walking. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and some of his back. It was pretty comfortable actually.

Instead of arguing with him to let me down, I just let it go and tried to get rid of all those thoughts that was spinning in my head. I slowly closed my eyes and soon a yawn managed to escape my lips. I think I heard Sehun giggle when I yawned...

We walked for a while and our houses had just come into sight, when I was gone. I had fallen asleep in his arms as we walked.

 

In his arms.

 

 

 

I had fallen asleep in Sehun's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG. !!!!!!!!!! :D That's really just all I can say xD OMFG!! kjbcdlbaslobsaaksdjbsadslkj! :D They were nearly hit by a bus!! ARHHHHH!! :) And then this cute ending :3 You know, sometimes I actually think my stories are quite awesome :) Can't believe you like my story so far too! 8D It's amazing! <3 Thanks a lot! I love all you little potatoes :*** THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY. <3 Love yoooouuuuuu! c: