Why so many complications?

Love War

Ayo wasuuuuuuup!! :D I'm writing another deposit with my best friend, Nana. LOL, the 'evil' one in this story is named Nana and now I'm telling you that my bestie is named that too :b fail... Ok, just forget that.

Now, here's the next update for Love War! - enjoy ^-^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were like frozen in your movement. Filled by all those thoughts.

 

Finally you managed to move your eyes from the white front door they had been melted to, for the past 2 minutes. You rubbed your eyes, to see if everything just wasn't a cheesy love dream. Cause... You could be sleeping.

But everything seemed to be real though. You could feel shivers down your back, when the wind lightly pulled your hair in all possible directions, as you just stood there.

The sun was already setting and you thought your mom maybe would be worried, if you weren't home soon.

You pulled yourself together and crossed the street, which was the only thing that seperated you & Sehun. The little garden gnomes in your front garden, was staring creepily at you, when you heard your mom call for you. Just perfect timing, mom. I'm right outside the door, you tuber.

"Joorin! Dinner is ready, sweetheart!" She called out from the window in the kitchen and waved at you to come in.

"*Sigh* I'm coming, mom!" You answered her.

 

You walked into the kitchen, sat down next to Seungjo, who already had ketchup smeared all over his face, and took up some rice from the big bowl on the dining-table.

"Aigoo, Joorin! -Why are you so red in the face? Are you sick?" You dad worried, referring to your red face.

The blush obviously didn't go away yet, from your little 'moment' with Sehun...

"Ah, appa - I'm not s-sick!" You said, biting the bottom of your lip.

"Then why're you all red?!" He defended his statement and made you blush even more. Great.

"I, uh-" You didn't know what to say.

"Aish, yeobo. She's not sick, pabo. Can't you see, she's obviously just blushing! Ain't that right, sweetie?!" Your mom butted in and embarrassed you. She's an expert, you can tell that from an eye.

"U-uh-" You stuttered at the truth.

"Yes! - She's stuttering! Who is it Joorin? Was it Mrs. Oh's son?! Uhu! I bet it was!~" Your mom squeaked throughout the whole kitchen.

"Mom, n-no, I just-" You tried to convince her to believe that nothing was going on between you two.

"I don't believe in yooouuu!~ It was Sehuuuun!" She childishly squealed and threw her hands in the air, like it was a party or something.

"Joorin, if you're together with that Sehun guy, make sure to use prote-" Dad commented, but you absolutely didn't want to hear the rest of his unfinished sentence.

"I'M NOT LISTENING! LALALALALALA!!!~" You frantically yelled, not wanting to her anymore.

"J-Joorin! Do you h-have a boyfriend?" Little Seungjo asked you, looking quite confused. You stopped yelling and tried as calmly as possible to answer your younger brother.

"No! I don't. And if I really had, it would never be Sehun." You said, only making the little boy even more confused.

"Mom, who's Sehun?" Seungjo asked mom. She smiled and looked at you.

"Darling, Sehun's just your sisters' boyfriend." Your mom stated and a guilty smile creeped onto her face. You had enough now. She was really testing your matureness now.

"MOM! He's NOT my boyfriend! Even if you wished he was, he isn't. I'm done." You cooly finished the lame arguement.

"Aww, Joorin-ah, don't be angry at your mummy~" She begged you and made her best puppy eyes. You tried to stand up and don't give in, but it was hard being angry at your mother for you. You couldn't do it for too long.

"Eiiissh... But he's not my boyfriend!!" You finally gave in after 10 seconds of intense staring war with your mom.

"Okay, okay." She also gave in.

"Goodnight then." You said, giving your parents a slight smile.

"Night night, honey!" Mom happily squealed and send you a flying kiss.

 

You left the kitchen with even a more red face than before. Damn, your mom just knew exactely how to embarrass you. As you walked up the stairs, you could hear you mom saying something to your dad.

"Even if he isn't her boyfriend... We could make him it... What'ya think, honey?" She giggled and whipped some ketchup of Seungjo's mouth.

"Holy ..." You almost choked because of the mental shock. Are they gonna make you & Sehun a couple? No way in glowing red hell.

You couldn't disappoint Se7en. After all, you already dated Se7en and he had actually talked about getting even closer once, whatever he meant with that.. You had no idea to be honest.

You sighed in headache of all those thoughts.

"Argh, why is there so many problems?! Why is life so complicated?" You asked yourself.

You jumped onto your bed and lied down in your private sea of pillows.

"Are you tired, love?" Se7en suddenly worried, when he saw you lying with the face in your pillow, trying to think about something positive.

"Shut up. I'm not in talking mood." You cockily replied your beloved poster of your 'boyfriend'.

"Easy now... Have some rest." Se7en tried to help you.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the up?!" You yelled back at the poster of yours, as you stood up from the bed. It was very, very loud, actually...

"Hey I-" Se7en couldn't finish his sentence, before a third voice butted in.

"Who are you talking too, Joorin?" A husky voice asked. It had a little... Lisp? You turned around and saw him. Again.

"What the he... - S-sehun?! Why are you looking through my window again!! Byuntae!" You frantically yelled at him, not even meaning to harm him by your words. It just sort of.. Happended.

"Hey, calm down Joorin. I was just curious, if you were talking to your poster again." Sehun innocently said through his open window. Yours was open too, so you had full view to eachother.

"I'M NOT!" You angrily defended your pride. Talking to your poster weren't wrong... It was your boyfriend after all.

"Not in the good mood, huh? Hmpf, I thought the hug would help, but it se-" Sehun said, making you sigh and tell the sad truth.

"It did.. Help.." You stated, trying to look away. But unfortunately, Sehun kept catching your stare.

"Not much, obviously." He said, making you pout mentally, but all that came was a 'hmpf' and no pout.

"Hmpf..." You unwilling let out. Stupid mouth... Now he'll hear me for sure.. Gosh...

"Hey, want me to make it up for you?" Sehun asked you. Damn, life is no longer your friend, Joorin.

"W-what?" You stuttered, not knowing what he was talking about.

"Climb down over there and I'll come down too." He said, after a few senconds in pure silence.

"But wh-" You tried.

"No buts. Just do it, eh?" Sehun commanded. You guessed you would do it then.

"O-okay.." You opended your window fully, so you could climb over on the old tree next to it. When you were half on your way down from the tree, Sehun began climbing down from his window too.

It may sound odd, but you liked the way he climbed. Joorin, you are getting ier & ier everyday, and I wonder what you'll end up as...

You jumped the last meter from the tree and stood for a short moment, to find your balance again.

Sehun had already climbed down and was walking towards you. You couldn't help but smile, even though you knew it only would cause you trouble, if you showed him your real feelings. Se7en would be so sad.. And disappointed and mad and and...

"Urghf" You let out, not being aware of what you just said. The thought of Se7en being like that was just so awful.

"Did you say something?" Sehun asked you, titling his head.

"U-uh, no!" You lied and put on a blooming smile. You felt kind of bad for lying up in his beautiful face. Aish, here you go again, Joorin. You can't have him! Don't you get it?!

"Hmm... Come here." He suddenly blurted out, holding his arms straight out at you.

"H-huh?" You stuttered. And being the badass douche Sehun was, he just repeated himself.

"I said come here." Sehun ordered and waved at you to join his arms.

You slowly walked towards him and then stopped in front of him, giving him a suspicious look.

"Do you want me to say it one more time?" He chuckled and pulled your wrists.

"I-I-" You were just about to answer him, when you felt his warm chest being pressed at yours. He mingled his hands around your back and locked them.

Another part of you died right there. You wanted him to hold you like this forever, but you knew it was impossible.

So you took your chance and responded the hug.

Sehun pressed a little harder and you immediately felt your heart rate go up. Though it was second time and even the same day, you still couldn't believe it. You felt your lips forming into a little smile. A satisfied smile.

All the small dust pieces, flying around in the air, suddenly seemed so beautiful. Everything suddenly seemed so beautiful.

"You like it, don't you, Joorin?" Sehun whispered into your ear. You could feel his smile, as he whispered and you immediately blushed and pulled yourself out of the hug.

You couldn't even answer him, 'cause you knew he would end up being right anyway. Aish, bad luck...

Slowly, you stepped back from him & the seducing smirk of his.

You gave him a suspicious look and crawled up in the tree again. You sat on one of the branches, when Sehun walked over to the tree and looked at you with a all-saying-look.

"See you Monday, Joorin-ah~"

You just formed a thin line with your lips and quickly nodded, making Sehun go back inside his house again.

That night, you felt like going crazy. Like, for real.

"Aish! Why so many complications?! I think I'm going crazy, Se7en.." You told your poster, letting out your stressed thoughts.

"I can't hear you." Se7en cooly said, as if he didn't hear you. Typical him, acting must be on of his trained sites too.

"What?" You ironically asked him, to know if you heard right.

"I can't hear anything you say~" He said. That guy, mayn... You couldn't believe you actually was his girlfriend.

"Aigoo, I can't belive you're jealous, Se7en. We didn't do anything at all!" You sighed and rolled your eyes at him.

"... Good night." Se7en just said, closing the whole conversation and melted into the poster again.

"Gosh.." You breathed out and pulled yourself to bed. You closed your eyes and soon, Dreamland had taken you with it.

 

 

"You like it, don't you, Joorin?" Sehun whispered into your sensitive ear.

"U-uh, I..-" You stuttered, unable to answer with proper words.

"Tch, as always, uable to speak." Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes at you. There he goes again. Douchebag all the way.

"Oh, and by the way, I don't like it. And I don't like you. Actually, I hate you." He blurted out, like it was casual words. He frowned and left you behind.

"Ani - S-sehun, don't leave!" You cried out, begging him to stay, but it was already too late. The last words he said to you, before he left for real was;

"Aish, you're so annoying. Just stay away from me, little ." He blurted out, made a stupid face and walked away.

"Nooooooooooooo!" You cried again and felt your knees die under you. You fell down, and the burning asphalt on the road just swallowed you, like you was a raindrop. You fell deeper and deeper and deeper, down in the darkness.

And the next you knew, was you sitting straight up in your bed, overwhelmed by the bright morning sun, comming from the outside of your window.

So.. It was... Just a dream?

Great. Just what you needed.

 

You found your phone and checked the clock. It was only 8:30AM, Saturday, so you could allow yourself to sleep a little longer.

*Beep beep* Your phone ringed. It was probably just Chanyeol, who wanted to say god morning or something. He was so weird, but you liked it. To be honest, he was already one of your best guy friends.

The message said:

"Morning, Joo \(^o^)/ z..z.. Slept well, princess?"

"Hehe, morning, Yeollie!<3 I slept well :) But I just woke up because of a nightmare :c"

"Nightmare? Uff, I hate such things -_- Wanna hang out today?:)"

"LOL, I was going to ask you the same... Yea, let's do that :3"

"Awesome! I look forward to a day with my favourite princess then ;)"

"Yup c: I'll call you later then, See ya!\('*')/"

"Ok, bye bby \(>,<)"

 

You couldn't wait to hang out with Chanyeol again. He was amazing talking to, and you really didn't keep any secrets when you were with him. But heck, he was worth it.

Oh, and of course he had to know about you attending to high school in the States! You could just imgaine his epic gaze, when you told him that.

Aigoo, you loved that guy. In a friend-alike way though.

 

... But what about Chanyeol?

 

 

 

OMG. Am I doin' it again? Gawd.. Once again, sorry for a really long chapter, with almost no action :b It's kinda becoming a bad habit...

Well, I hope you enjoyed it though! :D Look forward to next chappie! c;

oh and... Please comment, neh? I feel so lonely, when you guys don't comment :''< pleeeaaase! ^,^ Btw, sorry for the spelling mistakes in all chapters up to now and those, which are to come in the rest of the chapters in this story... I don't have time to fix it when I write :3